DAILY REMINDER

YOU'RE ALL DUMB AF. THIS IS THE NEXT LEG DOWN OF CAPITULATION. MANY ASSETS HAVE HUGE BOUNCES BACK UP ON THE WAY DOWN, IT'S CALLED VOLATILITY FOR A REASON. THERE'S NO WAY TO BREAK PREVIOUS ATHS IN THE NEAR FUTURE. THE DEATH CROSS HAS HAPPENED. THE NEXT THING YOU KNOW YOU'LL BE SELLING AT DESPAIR. DIDN'T YOU LEARN ANYTHING, WHEN IT'S MOONING AND YU WANNA FOMO IN THAT'S LEGIT THE BEST TIME TO DUMP. AND WHEN IT'S PLUMMETING AND THIS SHIT HOLE IS ALL PINK WOJAKS FOR A WHILE THAT'S WHEN YOU WANT TO GRAB IT, WHEN THERE'S NO HOPE FOR RECOVERY AND IT'S DISMAL AS FUCK. THIS IS THE CYCLE AND YOU ARE EXPERIENCING THE NEXT LEG DOWN. IDEK WHY I'M EVEN TELLING THIS TO AN UZBEKI BASKET WEAVING FORUM, BUT HEED IT OR ENJOY THE BAGS

this is not your traditional markets soyboy cycles do not exist in crypto

Then you should also know assets have retracements down on the way up, retard.

>all caps
how long does your mom grant you internet access

an hour if you do all of your chores?

The best thing about it bouncing so high up is the channel is completely parallel now. There's no falling wedge. No chance for reversal. Just slow, methodical, downward trending.

See you at 12k brah. You will never make it.

No it's not, it has no fundamental intrinsic value and can actually go to zero, though I'm not saying that it will go that low before you all spaz.
And brief recoveries on the way down, your last significant retracement down on the way up happens prior to December 2017
YES I HAVE 55 MINUTES LEFT DON'T WASTE MY TIME
see you at 5k bro, you will probably panic sell on some FUD

it is textbook. I love it

No... no

Sold at 6k.

the MACD is turning around
post your holdings

on what timeframe?

nvm I just checked. You're basing this off the 15m chart?

thanks just bought 100k

Death cross is 50 day MA under 100 day ma

we're past the dead cat bounces you baka nigger faggot
if you can't see that we've clearly broken the downtrend then idk what you're even on biz for besides to shitpost

What are you even talking about, a dead cat bounce is a security that's lost most of its value and plateaued at near worthless price level and has a quick spike up and goes back down. The dead cat bounce is 99% caused by short traders who are buying the asset back to close their trades. There was no dead cat

Your disbelief is less than our understanding. The economy is inverting and you are sitting on the sideline, useless as usual.

So you mean your belief is much more than your understanding?

This statement and my statement are not equivalent. Interesting thought though, is understanding a subset of belief?

No it's not look at religion they don't understand shit, they just believe. That's the point of faith, like faith in btc. I'd say it's the other way around

No faith here. I'm counting on adoption and usage prevailing. Nano, Eth, IOTA - they will be the communication backbone of an asset based future. A protocol for the representation of value where value grows exponentially.

No problem dude they will take off just this bubble needs to finish. As for real world adoption many businesses are flourishing with blockchain and dlt. R3's corda is great, hyperledger, jpms quorum, Australia already completely switched their stock exchange to blockchain, abn amro, Canadian securities administration is partnering with kabuni to make blockchain clearing and settlements for all stock trades. There's a bunch more, but blockchain is being adopted like crazy but these currencies aren't necessarily required. It's great for speculation but all actual applications are done on more secure private ledgers to reduce friction costs

bears are fags