What is the most crucial day-trading technique?

What is the most crucial day-trading technique?

Most important technique is to never day-trade cryptos.

ichimoku clouds

RSI

Fapping with one screen while keeping your full attention on the charts on the other one. Left handed dexterity is optional but a plus.

Most crucial? Buy low sell high.

Daytrading is a meme that Jewish brokers push to take norman's money.
>Don't forget to leverage up, just imagine those 20x gains. You'll be rich in no time. Just keep hitting that trade button.

If you honestly want to learn how to day trade create a pretend money forex account and do it for no less than 6 months. I'd you manage to not lose all your money then you might be able to do ok with ew money, although real money is much harder since emotions come more into play and fuck everything up

100x leverage always go all in and like the man himself always advises: no stop loss

>emotional about worthless internet money

state of this fucking place

Buy when low
Sell when high

Don't try to predict the absolute bottom or absolute top, just buy when the price has been downtrending for a while and sell when the price has been up-trending for a while. Day trading is about small profits on average that add up to large profits over all, not about making a big jackpot profit off of one dip.

>If you trade on margin, do not over-leverage. Safe traders perform better, you are more inclined to believe in your trades if you are taking less risk. 2-3x regularly, 5-6x at most for good entries.
>do not trade more than you can lose. Seriously. Don't fucking do it.
>Patience. Do not think that daytrading means "I need to make a trade every ten minutes!" a good entry at $1000 and exit at $2000 is infinitely easier, more profitable, and less stressful than an entry at $1,000, exit at $1050, re-entry at $1047, so on and so forth.

To clarify, depends on your trading strat. I do know people who successfully trade upwards of 200-300 times a day scalping short time frame charts and turn a very handsome profit. It can potentially be worthwhile if you have low capital to start, but it's incredibly stressful and time consuming.

>playing off the last point, trade high time frame charts for good entries

I trade the 4h mainly, if 4h looks good for a long entry, I'll check the 1h. If 1h and 4h both align, I'll look at the 15, 5, and 1m charts to time a good entry point for a long term position.

>remember that sometimes, the best position is no position. You don't always need to be long or short, sometimes staying flat is the most profitable thing you can do
>do not overcomplicate shit. Don't throw 300 shiny indicators on your charts and follow them blindly. Learn to recognize a few basic patterns, triangles, candles, etc. Then devise your own trading strategies around the patterns you see.

I personally use RSI, MACD, and 50/200MA crossover to trade. That's it. (Unless you count Heiken ashi bars as a separate indicator, if so then that as well)

>DO NOT BUY OR SELL EMOTIONALLY. DONT FUCKING DO IT.

Trends are always more likely to continue than reverse. (So trying to call the reversals for "maximum profit" is foolish.) That one tip vastly, vastly improved my trading.

RSI

Buy low, sell high.
Nah, just buy low and you'll be fine

Good dubs tips. Would bang

You do not know how to "Day trade". By all means invest in something but if you think you are "day trading" you are just gambling.

t. actual professional trader.

Interesting, do you have some statistical evidence behind this?

What am I looking for when I look at RSI?

Technical Indicators.

overbought and underbought? how fucking new are you? rsi is one of the simplest indicators there is

Under 30 buy.
Over 70 sell.
Look at different timeframes.

Also you know you can google these things right?

I Use a Bot to day trade, watch what it does all day and study. I learn how the bot uses technical indicators to trade and how to tune it. Learning how to trade manually if the system goes down. I also do TA on my base coin and decide when it stops and goes. Niffty era we live in user.

Thanks.

"Asking for a friend."

Can you recommend how I should go about this method? Did you buy a bot or make one yourself?
If you made one yourself how do you learn off of it?

risk management

>I'm in a good mood tonight listen, kid and listen good ya gotta step into the ring like ah big heavy hitter.
I bought a cryptohopper after they fixed a decent amount of their shit still a risk rareesh.

Sentiment analysis. It's usually my primary decision maker.

How to let profits run? Do you just tighten your stop-loss as it gets near the top? Im starting to get a bit better at this, but whenever we have a slow, steady rise like the last few days, it feels untradable - I keep waiting for an entry and lose out. How to avoid this?

Also - how to trade alts? When are good times, when is it dangerous? Just lost a bunch of gains by trying to buy into alt dips this afternoon. They just kept falling.. until after bitcoin dips (then they rise).