Insider here

...Well, not exactly an insider seeing as I am not part of any crypto project nor know any one that is a member of any. HOWEVER:
>Due to my job I am contracted to spend 3 months abroad in China and 9 back home in Canberra each year and hold duel Australian-Chinese citizenship.

I have knowledge regarding:
>VeChain
>China's blockchain ambitions

The information I can provide on VeChain has already been posted on Veeky Forums and reddit as speculation though I can confirm the authenticity of the claims.

The information regarding China's future ambitions for blockchain technology however is much more juicy and exciting if one understands the certain implications...

Seeing as no-one would believe me if I straight up posted it, and no-one would believe me if I made you roll dubs and trips - I'm going to make you:
>dubs for VeChain confirmation
>trips for China knowledge

Hint: Think totalitarian, orwellian population control (it is not dissimilar but at the same time it is definitely not a dystopian future)

Other urls found in this thread:

wired.co.uk/article/chinese-government-social-credit-score-privacy-invasion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>posts rooney mara
>posts long post

wat r u doin mate

we already know this nothing to confirm

What time frame are we talking? Aka when moon?

Is it related to specific coins or just in general?

rolly polly

check em

Drop the fuckin' info fellow auscunt.

Sunny eats children (no)
Blockchain is going to be used to write even people's current dislocation

getting people to comment on your post zzzz go back to instagram you massive faggot

based

i hate these threads

roll

Yes it is related to speicific 'coins/tokens' but the only one that exists as of today is VEN, which plays an insignificant role compared to the one(s) that don't yet exist...

VeChain will be #2 on China's crypto-platforms/exchanges sort of similar to Ethereum's position as #2 next to BTC and will have a fiat>VEN option.

Trips rolls

check em

checkem

trips get

I am listening OP enlighten me on VEN please and will I be rich with a node? Also what is China's plans with crypto please im dying over here I need to know

Ahhhh so close

Tell

OP?

lesssgo

I've already posted the dubs info

we sort of got trips please redpill us OP

Nice larp faggot.

Canberrafag reporting in

Roll

was gonna larp about one of my shitcoins too in exchange for trips. well done user

trip

So what will be #1? Neo?

>Think totalitarian, orwellian population control (it is not dissimilar but at the same time it is definitely not a dystopian future)
Is it related to the "social credit" social network system they are introducing?

this is basially trips. just throw down the info

yup I was thinking this as well. This will be mandatory by 2020
>wired.co.uk/article/chinese-government-social-credit-score-privacy-invasion

not going to spoonfeed you, read the post you've replied too and then read it again...

Please check

So what will be the number 1 coin??

IT IS DONE.

Oh yeah my bad. Just woke up.

BUY BAZINGACOIN

ya'll got LARPED sorry

Ha! How epic funny trolly of you xD

>Getting larped by an APS4.
Feels pretty bad.

>Due to my job I am contracted to spend 3 months abroad in China and 9 back home in Canberra each year and hold duel Australian-Chinese citizenship.

Is this part true at least?

Sell btc check em

Check em OP

I GUESS THATS WHAT THE CRYPTOKIDDIES CALL A RICK ROLL

LOOOOOL

lmao no, my friend does that though hence where I got the idea to larp as from

Where does NEO stand then?

FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT I FUCKING HATE YOU REEEEEEEEEE

Why you larping OP?

China does not allow dual citizenship. Australia does.

HK does due to 50 year basic law.

hong kong is china or some shieeeet

> Think totalitarian, orwellian population control

TheKEY (TKY)
How is that insider information, exactly?