Jibrel Netork

>BTC goes up, JNT doesn't follow
>BTC goes down, JNT follows

But it's not bleeding, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jvfx1XCbuPo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw holding AGI and JNT bags
I wish i could get beaten into a coma and wake up after these pieces of shit moon

yeah my majority hold is JNT right now until the rest of my fiat comes in. i believe in the payoff but this sucks.

Comfy hodl, right?

Very comfy

Pretty /comfy/ desu, excited about next week.

Volume's not high enough for things to happen imo. Crazy low volume.

youtube.com/watch?v=jvfx1XCbuPo

Sounds good in theory, but is useless in the real world. Nobody needs to tokenize their assets and basically nobody will.

>jUSD is nothing else than Tether which is already adopted and got the first mover adventage

>bank the unbanked?
multiple other projects are more developed and will take that market share

>Nobody needs to tokenize their assets and basically nobody will.

This, and don't forget the scam fake conference.

so basically jibrel holders are all a bunch of emotional retards. Glad I didnt fall for this scam

The conference was a fucking marketing gag, paid with the pajeets ICO money. Total fail

I want to know more about this fake conference. I started calling JNT a Pajeet PnD shitcoin the moment I saw tons of threads shilling its release and watched it tank down from initial listing. "Just a dip sir" they said as they wiped their shitty asses with their bare hands, but I knew better. This is the first I've heard about a fake conference though.

It's a meme. The actual conference had Binance CEO at it.

congrats you fell for the low tier memes about the biggest gainer of 2018

Nice trips in id fag

The binance CEO was paid GREATLY. He didn't even talked about JNT...

Was he paid greatly too?

He managed his fund and made him sick money. What else do you think would the sheikh do? One hand washes the other hand

Most people in this thread should seriously just kys. Fucking cancer posts, If you are interested in JNT just DYOR. Dont even open JNT threads on Veeky Forums, oldfags will see the pattern with this desperate kind of fud

And that is not even the Sheikh you stupid inbreed, why even bother when you clearly dont know shit?

extremely comfy hold desu

That is not the Sheikh, and he never managed his fund. He managed the Saudi family fund. DYOR.
I won't bother in the future. I thought I should help Veeky Forums because it helped me getting in two years ago.

If it drops more I will be tempted to put even more in. I don’t want to borrow but I might just borrow another 1k usd if we get down to the 45c range