Chain Link Conference

2;20 pm. recording might be uploaded onto youtube.

great, i can wake up and find out my link are worth nothing since im in a different timezone

>no stream
AAAAAAAAAAH WHY NOT
GIVE ME A STREAM GIVE ME GIVE ME

2 pm what, you faggot?

how many hours away?

Dallas time

Yo their was a fat bald guy who said he was attending. Interested in keeping us updated through telegram?

sergey isnt bald

Is it wrong that I hope it flops just enough to dip to where I can buy more?

Why do you think we've been fudding it all of this time?

Just keep the price down while you accumulate.

it'd be cool if sergey went up on stage to an utterly silent crowd and tried to speak but all that came out is a shrill piercing tone that made all the glass in the room vibrate and explode, showering the audience. then when everyone is screaming all covered in cuts and blood he crouches down into the third world squat, and in a dark voice he says "stinky linky poops like pajeet", and proceeds to strain so hard that he bursts all the blood vessels in his eyes and the shit rips thru his beige slacks, slamming into the stage and bounces like a dead cat. because it is. he tuts and says "bad kitty" then rabidly claws through the carcass and digs out something and thrusts it above his head for all to see and it is an immaculate 6" chainlink cube.

the crowd gasps and with a wild grin the red eyed sergey starts to rotate it in his hand and says "meet my friends!". as it spins the cubes sides change to all the different logos of all the different companies chainlink is partnered to. Was that a nike logo? yes it was. adobe? yes. tesla? yes. swift? yes. the bloodied crowd stands and applauds and he spins the cube ever faster. every company you have ever heard of flashes by. general motors? yes. facebook? yes ben and jerry's? yes, fucking sara lee? yes. "we are ALL going to make it!" sergey screams. "ALL OF US!" and the price goes to $1,000,000, sergey is raptured up to alpha centuri, and i'm telling this story to my great great great great grandchild because i am so wealthy i become an immortal cybernigger.

If dubs this happens

One off from dubs-dubs-trips

So be it

Ye init sad times my guy

So close, user. So close.

3/15 have digits - kek will be heard

Lel I can’t count, and it’s now up to 5.

this is how i will dress

KeK wills it

Link getting that 7777777 get is more important than this presentation.

Feeling comfy my linkies

LMAO

We all know that we're going to get it.
It's going to say "Link $10k EOY", and it'll be right.

Next to the toilet entrance.

cst

What time UTC time you fucking niggers?!?!?!

Figure it out yourself you fucking brainlet

I have it on multiple sources that sergey has requested the talk be moved INTO the conventions bathrooms for his convenience. The conference was happy to oblige as they speculate there will only be 2-3 attending sergey's talk, and this is coincidentally the same number of cubicles available

Listen up fyckheads it’s in 9 hours from now - for those of you who aren’t in Dallas or thing the mutt nation is the centre of the universe HANG ALL MUTTS WHEN?!?!?!

Fuck you 56% mutts

THIS IS NOW AN AMERIMUTT HATE THREAD

so what is he actually going to talk about anyway? how the world will be better without lawyers, and other people with jobs? how the chainlink enabled neet will reign supreme? how to goodbye depression by constricting anus 100 times ?