Where will it be in 5 years?

You honestly think people will keep buying to hodl and the price will reach $1,000,000 with NOTHING to back it up except greater fool investing?

>pic related
The opposite of what the dollar has done.

I'm not even an investor. I just collect coins.
I bought 1.00 bitcoin back when it was $20 a coin.
I still have one bitcoin today. I also have 1 of every other coin as well.

Do you understand what fiat currency is?

Backed by nothing, bought by dreamers, controlled by manipulators.

what a cuck

I think the dollar will collapse, which is why I keep most of my wealth in tangible assets

Cryptocurrency is about 20% of my portfolio, the rest is rental properties and Canadian bonds

The real value of the cryptocurrency markets will only be seen in the 2020s when people lose all faith in government issued currencies (particularly USD and Euro) post-crash

yes goy, buy this next gen currency and hand over your hard earned shekels

Firstly, who the fuck is going to buy btc at 1,000,000 ...literally, if we're expecting those prices people will be selling not buying. Secondly, there is no plan on this ever being anything more than meme currency. Think about it. Everyone wants to cash out to USD once we hit milestones (50k / 100k / 1mill etc)

>The real value of the cryptocurrency markets will only be seen in the 2020s when people lose all faith in government issued currencies (particularly USD and Euro) post-crash

ok lets cut the crap. to come with such an idea LSD is not enough. I am guessing you did toad licking

yes
if you underestimate foolishness are you not the greater fool?

One Million Satoshi.

Its backed by electricity user

I've seen how.much money the Fed and ECB have printed over the last decade, and how they used literal trillions to bid up equities

The 2020s will be a financial horror show

yeah, that's how pyramid schemes work

BUT MUH EBUL GUBMENTS!!!!!

The market will crash like the dot-com and if you can't see it you're a fool.

can I get one tenebrix? I collect coins

I will mine my own block, thanks

I'm counting on a few things to happen that will inflate the crypto market far beyond where it is:

1.) Stock Market bust
2.) Multiple asset bubbles forming around the world
3.) Inflation due to buyouts

It's all bubbling right now OP. Just a matter of time for when it all comes crumbling down.

number of bitcoins : 21million hard cap
number of fiat money right now: some trillions
number of fiat money printed extra every day : few billion to hundred billion
number of fiat money printed that people don't know about : few billion to hundred billion
number of fiat millionairs in the world : 50 milli .

I don't know man but I can see buttcoin go to 100k for sure.
soon it will be for the new elite hey have the digital assets and currencies.

Bitcoin's future is bleak. So many coins are popping up, and so many of them with better use-cases. In 5 years time Bitcoin will collapse and another cryptocurrency will take its place.

>soon it will be for the new elite hey have the digital assets and currencies

you r so brainwashed you fail to understand that digital specific crap can never be an assett unless it has some real world value (for example the Google eco-system)

>when it all comes crumbling down
and this where I come to buy the dip

Folkd like you said the exact same thing in late 2013...been 50 months and closest thing is the uncapped eth, cap it's supply and it'll skyrocket quick. Other than that, your correct there are many coins that are better, but the key is exposure..not features..create acceptance (a monetary use) for any coin, it'll have a shot. As of now over 95% of alts are mainly focused on unique features/uses and the features/uses for these alts have diddly for acceptance. Granted some newer coins have a commercial use which is appealing. Ltc, just made a nice move with litepay, this is the only reason I'm going back to Ltc for a long term hold.

just bought 100k

the normals have paypal. no one needs Litecoin bullshit