/biz whatcha think

55k All in

20% each

Hodl 3 years

?

No eth?

Honestly, just go all in on OMG. You'll have enough for a staking node eventually if you invest the entire corpus.

50% WAN/50% JNT

0x/OMG is basically betting on eth

remove XMR, institutions won't touch it so it won't boon from their investment.

Perhaps remove 0x (great coin though) and add NAS.

EOS could be huge, could be nothing, but Dan Larimer's backing it hard so that's in it's favour, wouldn't hold it myself though.

RLC and OMG alone will be good enough

Would prob trade out RLC/0x for another platform like NEO/ACT or QASH. QASH is probably the best long term hold you can find. Check it out

>55k All in
>
>20% each

this doesn't make any sense

EOS
OMG
RLC
NAS

Covering all three smart contract platforms with broad reaching tokens, most advanced in their niche. Good outcome assured.

He's putting in 55k, he wants to split it 20% on each coin, what's difficult to understand?

Prove a list of all next generation smart contract tokens. You missed ADA for example.

55k all in, although split among 5 different options. The phrase 'all in' is not used correctly. You can fuck off now

No LINK?

Go at least 25% LINK, screencap this, you’ll wish you just all inned it.

ur dum pls kill yourself

"all in" in terms of his net worth probably

I think "all in" means literally investing the entire 55k into a single coin otherwise he would just be diversifying by investing 20% in each coin

u mad?

ADA is vaporware with an inflated marketcap, it's not gonna grow much in this year.

EOS EOY?

literally no fucking clue.
If Larimer's right, it would take ETHs mantle in the west, but I think ETHs first mover advantage and some many integrated important tokens on it (OMG for example) will keep ETH ahead. There will likely be room for both though.

Basically, it'll grow, but not beyond ETHs mcap, but in terms of % growth in this year, because of it's lower starting market cap, it could grow more than ETH.

You'd be safer in just Bitcoin

Your best selection there is OMG. You should definitely consider ENG as well.

You are a fucking dummy.

where ripple?

In this market make sure you average in, maybe weekly, to avoid the risk of buying high.

XMR is my favorite coin, and I use it a fuckton for its intended purpose. But it's not a good long-term investment.

It's the most prone to Western/Eastern regulation of centralized exchanges, which means that governments could demand centralized exchanges stops offering the trading pair. Removing normies access from it is obviously going to impact the price in a negative way, but its use-case will always remain so that it at least retains some value as a black market currency.

Also, OMG is just the Veeky Forums meme of the month until Plasma development actually gets anywhere, which it currently isn't. Watch the two plasma dev conference calls. As of today, OMG blowing up because of Plasma is even less likely than BTC implementing LN. The difference is that BTC will still survive, but OMG can't function without Plasma. And Ethereum has 3 other options on the table if Plasma were to fail.

So anyone telling you that OMG is a sure thing, when it either lives or dies on the development of Plasma, is fooling you.

OMG is an even bigger gamble than most other cryptos, because it depends on something revolutionary that hasn't yet been developed in order to even survive.