Tired of being poor?

Then here is the solution: Start scamming people.

Fuck being poor and helpless. Start taking from people like they take from your soul everyday. As you know, being a wage slave will never allow you to be free. You could work for your whole life and have nothing to show for it.

The only people who are usually all, "be a good person! karma bro! Scammers are bad!" are faggots who are already comfortable, and never felt the pangs of hunger in the first place, or had to wageslave, and whatever else. They can't understand your predicament and you shouldn't expect them to ever understand it.

When I see people within crypto talking about how scammers are le evil and all of that (its usually people who are already wealthy who do it the most), I just sit back and grin.
They can chew a fat old dick for all I care. Hypocrites, all of them.

There is nothing wrong with stealing to survive and you can extrapolate that as far as it goes.
Don't let some fucking multi-millionaire faggot who spends his money on pointless trinkets persuade you out of escaping poverty by any means necessary.

Other urls found in this thread:

world.youcollect.co
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

detail your scam and how much you make daily

T. Ranjeet Suramanila

And another thing, if you're good enough at what you do, people will side with you regardless.

See: countless billionaires who have had people murdered.
Trump, Putin, Soros, Gates, Bezos, and whoever else you can think of... do you think they played nicely all the time? They certainly didn't. But you still see people like Vitalik shaking hands and engaging with Putin don't you? Despite how much he postulates on social media about scammers and the like being bad?! But he breaks bread with murderers?!? You still see people posing for photographs with Bezos and naming schools/universities after him and others.

This is how it is. The end result is all that matters. If you win, people want to win with you. If you get caught and lose? Well then, it's like you're back in your wage slave job.

Protip: Don't get caught and make sure you win

You have a discord?

No my friend, just someone born poor who escaped that after realising that hypocrites don't want the best for you. SeeMulti million

>Yeah! Cuff me officer. Ooo, that's it! I thought you were my friend when I added you on Discord!?!
Am I a dribbling retard?

So teach us some workable ways of scamming people. If you don't mind

100% true. Even better, focus your scam on known rich people.

whatever Raj. you gonna teach me shit or what?

jew detected.

>But you still see people like Vitalik shaking hands and engaging with Putin don't you? Despite how much he postulates on social media about scammers and the like being bad?! But he breaks bread with murderers?!?
You nailed it there. Moralfags are just moralfags. It is pretty muchthe entire doctrine of any SJW leader. Be a moralfag as far as it benefits you.

>Be a moralfag as far as it benefits you.
That should be in parenthesis. I wasn't suggesting you become such a despicable person.

Fuck you scum bag, you cunts have no soul, you would take the last cent off hard working folk, fuck you to hell cunt for real. People kill themselves when they lose their life savings to scammers you know right? Fuck I hope you get hit by a bus or raped by Tyrone

>>Be a moralfag as far as it benefits you
I changed my mind. It should be in quotes. OP is a Jew.

outline the scam or shut the fuck up you spineless little worm

No no, I don't think I am.

tell us what you do or fuck off

You don't really know who you're scamming though, do you? You can't prove that the person you're stealing from always has it better than you. Stop trying to justify the morals of your actions.

The point of the thread isn't to discuss a particular scam. It's to make the point that doing whatever it takes to escape poverty isn't bad, and it isn't.
Don't like? Don't reply.

Wrong. A "Jew" wants you to be a good little slave all of your life.

Doesn't matter. No one is innocent.

Well then we just have to assume you are a fag who doesn't know what hes talking about

I don't have morals and would to it but the effort required to successfully scam and get away with it is big

I'M COMING FOR YOU

if something like hell exists ur fucked tho lol

Also you stupid faggots, I hope you realise unless you become so hot shot hacker, scammers have to put in fucking plenty of hours to scam people, you fucking think people are just willing to hand thousands of dollars over after a couple of emails you stupid cunts. First you have to send tens of thousands of emails before you even get one reply, then once getting that reply you have to work your scam for weeks if not months before you get your few hundred dollars. Unless you are from some street shitting country, this is probably not worth your fucking time, oh and if you live in a better country, you are way more likely to be caught and do jail time. Those third world countries could care half the time people run scams, it brings money into the country and jobs for people. So no fuck tards this is not a good idea

>hurr dure its so hard to scam people its work work hurr durr

Lmao kill yourself

while i have little against pajeet tier scamming, some level of morality is required. for civilization to even function you have to be comfortable going to work in the morning without worrying about your neighbour breaking into your house to eat your baby. so i wouldn't throw morals totally out the window. but scamming morons for internet coins? thats not really a big deal

wtf is this lol

Stealing to survive is in the bible moron

>People kill themselves when they lose their life savings to scammers you know right?
literally everyone, fucking everyone in their life, every bit of advice from anyone online. the first thing they were told about crypto. rule fucking one: do not invest more then you can afford to lose.

they weren't scammed by pajeet. they were scammed by their own greed.

So what's the point of this post exactly? No one can stop people from scamming each other, but trying to morally justify it is retarded.

>you fucking think people are just willing to hand thousands of dollars over after a couple of emails
Yes. Yes, they do.

>So no fuck tards this is not a good idea
Lol, okay. Enjoy serving me McDonalds at 50

I went down that road and its never profitable in the long run.

everyone has sinned, but there are degrees of guilt. if you're putting eating babies and pajeet-tier scamming on the same level of sin you've lost the plot. the former is an unacceptable level of evil. the later is just exploiting other peoples greed and stupidity and not so bad really

It's morally justifiable already. I'm just pointing that out to you.

Lol ok

being a moralfag is generally benefactory for the individual, yes. scammers are generally screwing themselves over in the long term.

and why on earth would a moral person not sit down and talk with a less moral person? how the hell does that make them any less moral?
not willing to talk with someone for a reason like that is just ignorance.

if someone leave their bicycle unlocked in front of their house in the middle of the night. should you steal it? someone is going to steak it, 100% certainty someone is going to steal it. it might as well be you?

if someone is going to be stupid enough to get scammed by pajeet, if the scam is stupid and obvious as the best scams usually are. then it's just a plate of money sitting openly in someones driveway, grab it before someone else does. because if you don't, someone else will.

if i was a biblefag i'd say "trust in god but tie up your camel" people getting scammed by pajeet did not tie up their camel, they left the camel roaming around on its own in the front lawn in a bad neighborhood and someone took it before someone else took it

i mean i guess you could ring the doorbell and inform them that their bicycle is about to get stolen. but more then likely someone that stupid is only going to tell you to fuck off or worse. if a grown ass man hasn't learned to lock up his bike yet he's not going to learn the easy way.

Here is a comment off etherscan for some of you to read, this is the wallet address the comment was left on
0xddAB7760c64885239F7ef7e5Dc4e4eB6e0cF1c0a

Have mercy, Please, I am 48 years old that money is my work settlement, I am unemployed and I got into this cryptocurrency world to pay for school and medical treatment of my son, I am very desperate do not do this damage too big for me and my family I beg you have mercy return my funds to continue producing I have to pay for medicines ,the rent, food, school, keep with something but do not leave me without anything please help me, yesterday was thanksgiving I did not know how to hide my face of despair at dinner, we are on the verge of Christmas have mercy of my son and my family. Put yourself in my shoes I'm begging you Please

Por favor tengo 48 años ese dinero es el de mi liquidacion del trabajo, me quede sin trabajo y me meti en esto de las criptomonedas para poder pagar la escuela y el tratamiento medico de mi hijo, estoy muy desesperado no me hagas este daño tan grande a mi y a mi familia te lo ruego ten piedad devuelveme mis fondos para poder seguir produciendo tengo que pagar la medicina, la renta, comida, escuela, quedate con algo pero no me dejes sin nada porfavor ayudame , ayer fue el dia de acción de gracias no sabia como esconder mi rostro de desesperacion en la cena, estamos en visperas de navidad ten piedad de mi hijo y mi familia. Ponte en mis zapatos te lo estoy rogando porfavor.

Also the guy lost 97eth to this hacker

WALLED.COM

>Kill one, you're a murderer. Kill a million and you're Emperor - Chink proverb.

Keep hustling user. Take everything, give nothing back. People only remember success.

It makes them a hypocrite.
>Scammers are bad! Please stop scamming people
vs.
>Breaks bread and does deals with billionaire corrupt dictators who routinely have people assassinated

do not put more money into crypto then you can afford to lose

in this case he wasn't being greedy, he was being desperate. so i'm inclined to feel some pity provided his story is legit (which is impossible to verify)

perhaps i'll be a moralfag scammer, never taking too much from any one person. and issuing warnings and refunds to people who threw too much money at me. i would enjoy that. i'd be pretty cruel about it though, about telling him how fucking stupid he is. i'd sent reminder emails every day to the people i scammed about how fucking retarded they are and to never forget. and then i would bask in the hate mail and let it fuel my wii to live and scam again.

There is nothing wrong with stealing to survive. In fact, if you needed to steal to survive and didn't that is worse.

but then cognitive dissonence is a problem. they will refuse to believe it was a scam even when i tell them its a scam. if they keep begging me to take their money i will. and they probably will. but i'd like to leave them the option to learn from their mistakes, some can learn.

And? All of that could be falsehood for all any of us know for a start and even if it isn't, so what?
Cruel world. If I was that scammer, I wouldn't have read past the first sentence.

What you didn't include in your post also, is that he likely was baited into some scam because of his own greed and ignorance. He's sad? Too bad.

sure, but i'm in the top 15% of wealthiest people in the world. i can afford rice and rent, i would not be scamming the survive. i would be scamming to thrive a little more thats all. bit of a different story.

100%.

I think everyone here would like to know what exactly you do to scam people

There's a difference between stealing to survive and stealing because you want a nice house and a waifu to brap on you and like a wristwatch? And whatever the new Chad car is

Just encouraging general scammyness so you can snitch farm it out to the SEC? I'm on to you.

OR he's full of shit. I once told ticket master my wife had a miscarriage so they would refund my money when really something else just came up. I don't even have a wife.

By the way, hopefully you will come across me one day when running your scams. Good luck when you do......

You can extrapolate it as far as you can. What do YOU need to survive. Someone will always be in a worse situation than you. That isn't what matters here.

seeIf you're stealing so you can buy consumer garbage then of course you are stupid. If you are stealing to guarantee sustenance (however much you desire) then so be it.
Steal, but don't steal to spend on junk.

Why good luck? Do you think you're impossible to scam? Because you're not. All kinds of people fall victim to scams. Smart, stupid, fat, old, poor, rich... doesn't matter. If it 'gets' them, it gets them.

No this was just hacked from what I have read, after using Ed. not a scam so sadly couldn't help him when i came across reading it but saved it for later

there's a difference between surviving and thriving. thats what you're talking about. i already have what i need to survive, but to thrive by my standards i need enough money to accomplish my life goals sure. stealing to survive is more justifiable then stealing to thrive. not that stealing to thrive is entirely wrong, depends on context. in terms of pajeet scams i'm generally fine with it, exploiting stupidity and greed for profit isn't that big a deal morally, unless you take it too far.

>Giving a third party your private keys
Too bad

the most susccesful scams are the most retarded. you want a stupid scam so smart people dont waste your time with questions and uncertainty. if your scam is stupid then the people dumb enough to contact you will be easy to trick.

Dont worry user, you don't need to know. The less you know the better

There is no difference between surviving and thriving. You are either thriving or you are dying. We are all dying of course, no doubt about that, but if you are "surviving" in the sense that you are living day to day, scared of spending, scared of living, scared of experiencing, depressed, suicidal, angry, bitter, trapped, and so on... then when you steal, you are stealing to survive.

i'd like a scam where i never take too much money from any one person. then i'm not taking some poor innocent kids medicine money off his dumb father. and also there'd be lower risk, nobodies going out of their way to stop the low level scammer that only shaves a couple hundred at most from each moron. taking too many peoples life savings may attract attention, but i dunno

Nice larp, kid, you are obviously not a successful scammer and you have no idea what you're talking about. Come back after you make at least 100k

>the most successful scams are the most retarded
The most successful scams are scams that work, and they can work on anyone. Go even further, what does a "scam" mean to you? Not all scams are confidence tricks and hacks.

survival = what you need to live
thriving = what you need to live a GOOD life

when you're fighting to survive the rules change. i'm even telling you scamming to thrive is morally no big deal. but scamming to survive is just necessary and even more permissable then scaming to thrive, thats all i'm saying.

if you were starvibng to death and eating mud cookies with starving children to feed, then scamming would be more justifiable then if you're well fed like myself and just want money to buy a motorcycle

and the scams that work are usually retarded is what i'm saying. sure there are smart scams to scam smarties but why waste your time trying to scam people as smart or smarter then you when theres so much low hanging fruit in the morons department.

one of the most successful scams of all time was the nigerian prince emails. i mean come on.

and this is just general conversation, there's no need to get specific. some scams i would find disgusting, most scams however not so bad.

so how many millions have you made so far then op?

or are you just some small time bitch like everyone else.

for exmaple, if your entire scam was targetting people with dementia to steal their homes and send them out to live in the streets. then that would be a disgusting scam. if your scam is to rob a couple hundred off whatever moron is stupid enough to buy your "quantum financing algorithm" like a fellow on Veeky Forums tried to get me with once, then it's not really a big deal, scam away.

Where?

He's had a sit down mean with Putin?

Making profit on pain and misery of other people is the lowest of the low.

Get sick of cancer, corporate tool.

>Thread about scamming
>million moral issues post
>not a single scam plan post

Cmon retards, give some good how to scam with crypto

Try the twitter "send this amount to get more back" scam and report back

Men do not despise a thief, if he steal to satisfy his soul when he is hungry;

>Corporate tool
Say what?

You typed this from a computer that was likely manufactured by a 12 year old with burned hands from soldering the components. Yet... here you are!

And about that last bit...
>If he steal to satisfy his SOUL when hungry.

i bought my computer used
check mate

This board is fucking disgusting.

Doesn't matter

Not an argument, silly.

it's harm reduction anyways
the guy i bought my computer from was going to upgrade anyways whether he could sell his old computer or not. i just bought it before someone else, and if nobody bought it then into the trash it goes. buying my computer used was a good move. now my tv i bought new, possibly child labour who knows, it was a cheap tv so thats plausible. yeah its something to consider. would be nice if i could know who i'm buying from, do my research, to check for immorality in the product before buying. i'd pay a little extra, especially if i could afford it, for a more ethical product. i do it when food shopping all the time (no factory farmed meats for me). harm reduction, voting with your dollar.

I scam whales on such games as world.youcollect.co

>Slave Coin
"We're putting a decentralised star rating system on the blockchain which tracks the number of people who died making your favorite product -- Did someone die making your laptop just for you? Let's find out!"
Haha

it's a great idea that will never happen

It will never happen because almost all products would be top rating

Steal from the rich, robinhood.io my boy

I can't willingly scam people out of their money, I'll never live it down. Think about what repercussions this will have on the Day of Judgement.

so what you're saying is that people naturally prefer products that are low harm and if they knew their products were killing people at such scale, they would buy less. almost like the default setting for humanity is basic decency. and that to doe vil you have to hide in the darkness and give humanity the option to pretend you don't exist. which they do readily out of willfull ignorance which i'm not going to defend.

but its a good thing people basically want to be decent, or civilization would not even be possible with so much backstabbing

Depends on two things, first if I need/want a fucking bicycle, second if they are clearly in more need of that bike than me (live in shit area/house).

If someone in a rich area, living in a mansion, leaves a stack of 100,000 dollars USD on their porch, I'm fucking taking it.

see

lol, the rich are smarter then me. i'm just whale food. meanwhile the stock market offer low roi for my lunch money, it's just not practical. maybe one day

>if they knew their products were killing people at such scale, they would buy less.
They wouldn't change at all. You think people don't know? Lol

> the default setting for humanity is basic decency.
HAHahahahhahahahaHAHA

if a poor family leaves 100,000 on their porch i'm taking half and putting the other half in their mailbox in a sealed envelope with a letter explaining how lucky they are someone else didn't steal it first because if someone else stole it they would have likely stolen it all.

people pretend not to know, like i said, willfull ignorance. if you rubbed it in their face that a dozen kids died building this laptop it would result in fewer sales i assure you. and yes, people are basically decent. plenty of exceptions but most people are not the exceptions. bad apples spoling the bunch and such. willfull ignorance is the greatest sin of the masses. but generally speaking people just want to thrive and dont go out of their way to fuck each other without good reason. while evil people go out of their way to fuck others, but most people aren't evil, just stupid and greedy and ignorant.

Scamming people will not benefit you in the long run. You will always have a degenerate mindset and never develop any useful habits where you will really be successful. It will generate massive amounts of bad karma and it will backfire onto you. Just try to do the things in the most honest way possible so you can view yourself in the mirror after getting up.

You are daydreaming, if you are able to feel thins kind of empathy you will not scam people, it doesn't matter that your rationnalization says that they deserve it.

if i was less lazy i might

You obviously didn't read the thread. I do a lot for my community. I'd be willing to bet my life and footprint is much less "degenerate" than yours.