yep, i'm definitely going to make it into debt by hodling buttcoin

we will become the next 1% and neets will be the new chads

I already made it.

10-20% gains per day

Chad style

>we're all going to make it

except for tronfags and their PND scam lol

Only positive feelings now

I think so too user. Just be patient, and invest in projects you believe in, and that make sense.

Daily reminder that no matter how much you've lost, as long as you remain in crypto, you are going to make it.

Daily reminder that crypto represents the largest transfer of wealth in human history, and it hasn't even started yet. user, you haven't discovered a cheat code. You've discovered the future of the human race. Yes, you are early enough. Yes, you will make it. Yes, you will look back on the pain of your losses and feel real, genuine pride that you made it through.

Daily reminder to look forward, not back. Don't give up, don't opt out. A lot of you haven't known enough goodness to believe it can happen to you. I'm here to tell you that it can. And it will. Your worst mistakes will be nothing more than pebbles strewn along the beach that will be your life. And your children's life. And their children's life, too.

You are going to make it.

I don't love you but seems that we gonna make it.
Yep, repeating my short quality list for newbies:

Hpb
Bottos
Zilliqa
Mobius
Cpc
Nebulas
Enigma
Omisego
Wtc

Sure, there are many good projects but I can't know them all. And not all good projects will succeed. Diversify and dyor.

Random list of shit and quality. Newbies be warned.

Tell me what you think is "shit". Seryously.

Just as planned.

Mob and CPC are ones I don't much about and get FUDed a lot. Pretty sure CPC is something watchbro holds though.

Rest are good holds.

Mob is fuded on biz because
1. It's not chainlink
2. Muh accumulation

Cpchain is fuded because of funny name and accumulation.

Mob is fuded on biz because
1. It's not chainlink
2. Muh accumulation

Cpchain is fuded because of funny name and accumulation.
Check partnerships and teams of both.

didn't CPC remove a bunch of partnerships from their website? Seemed a little suspect.
Was holding out for atonomi ICO, any thoughts on it?

IDK about removing but partnerships with hpb and bottos are real afaik.
Atonomi - if us and china are banned from ico it looks easy money. I don't understand all the iot thing though, just near sure that there is enough interest to resell it higher than you bought.

Anyone looking into this ICO?
Looks like a competitor to CPC, not sure if I should jump into CPC or wait the whitelist out

cheers mate, will make a seperate thread to canvas some biz opinion...

1. it's fuded because in one of their youtube interview videos they promise 5t market cap

love you too faggot