How can corecucks compete?

how can corecucks compete?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DwfYG6FG71Y
reddit.com/r/ethereumfraud/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is he doing something to improve his skin or is this just photoshop?

>muh 100% indo aryan scythian sarmatian cro-magnon face
The (((neanderthal))) FEARs the wrath of the cro-magnon

Looking good there, would make gains with

>tall
>aesthetic jaw line
>full head of hair
Veeky Forums would approve

He has a pretty chad hairline. If he wasn't autistic and gained some muscle he would pull mad chicks, especially if he was as rich as he is now.

I mean jaw line lol, I was mesmerized by that head full of hair as a 27 year old balding young man.

youtube.com/watch?v=DwfYG6FG71Y

I dreamed eth had become physical and was used as a drug. You could eat eth to get super smart but you also mutated into a weird creature. Vitalik had become a giggling lizard.
Should I buy or sell?

cancer
>pic related

>jobs fell for the chemo meme

lel

>corecucks
you mean early adopters op?
how can early adopters compete?
how could we possibly compete by buying ethereum for 20c?

late adopters are fucking cringeworthy.

He didn't do chemo though?

he only ate a fruit-based diet. then he died

His autism will propel all of us to riches

vitalik is a moron that deserves to die just like one hundred percent of ethereum and onecoin and bitconnect promoting community.

he made two scam projects, latest being centralized ethereum premine scam that has never innovated.

reddit.com/r/ethereumfraud/

>The CEO of one of the biggest tech companies tried to fight cancer with fruit cups

His facial structure indicates the presence of bones.

This nigga looks like Trico from The Last Guardian

The ultimate Soy Boy revered on Veeky Forums, the irony... His statist tendency to rule over Ethereum like Stalin will fold ETH in the long run. In 5 years when this albatross hasn't scaled and the Blockchain 3.0 projects like ADA and EOS have achieved their goals... this reet will actually be on the flakka he already looks like he's abusing.

russian males being russian males