Women in crypto

Think you'll make it buying low and selling high?
No, you need to be a woman. Female crypto traders will make it no matter what. All they do is ask their betas to send them crypto.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_dissonance
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She would make it anywhere. Even at the corporate world.

they'll always be whores and beggars, so what? its impossible for them to be any richer than i am because they're only taking money from late adopters

They only need to ask early adopters to send them cash.

DSL, she would make it

I've been on blackhatworld for way too long to doubt that e-whoring is done exclusively by males with fap folders.

Come on OP, you would do the same if you could. It's not her fault that we're living in a society full of faggots. Stop raging about money cunts, start raging about failing father figures.

>need to add woman after a profession word

hmmm

During the dotcom women watched men get rich but most of them didn't get involved. I'm thinking that it's possible more women will participate this time around thanks to everyone girl having a smart phone and a computer that has access to the internet. There just isn't as much barriers to entry like stocks in the dotcom era. The only problem is that women aren't interested in making money, they just like to spend it.

It's anecdotal but I made over 2m in crypto, quit my job. Told my dad and sister about it. Dad begs me to get in on it, sister is like "good 4 u.." and goes to her 60k/year corporate wage cuck job. I ask her if she wants do crypto and she's like nah everytime. I explain to her daily for years that she can never retire or save money in a 100 years with her station in life but she just ignores me and flips through cute videos on Instagram and talks to thirsty betas messaging her.

I might have to create a good fake Twitter. Be a #CryptoFem. Get free money.

Thanks user, another income stream getting added to my list!

she sounds salty

cognitive dissonance is a bitch

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_dissonance

none of us are that desperate though.

No, that's the thing, she doesn't care. I've watched her pass up many opportunities throughout her life where she could have easily landed a rich Chad but she didn't pull out the knee pads. She gets fulfillment from the fact she has her needs met and can serial date men but eventually that will come to an end soon.

>women trader
Isn't that illegal?

let me try it

>listening to a woman given financial advice
ahahahhahahahahahahhahahahaahah ahahahaha hahahahhaha hahahahah ahaha ha haha hah haah ha ha ha ha ha haha ha hahha hahah aha ha h ahha

There's probably at least a couple dozen women in the world who are sorta smart and understand crypto better than the average dude.

But that one isn't her.

>exceptions proving the rule
thanks for the (you) but you really just wasted our both time

genuinely want to be the wojak more than the pepe
crypto is all about having fuck you money, then i'll be on my property all day shoveling shit and building stuff

My lesbian coworker actually got me into crypto. She knows her shit but idk if it counts since shes gay but look like a regular girl

Any girl can make it.
Her job is to go to work to find a richer man.