PSA:EtherDelta Upgraded

Etherdelta transactions and Order book has been halted for a week now. Use fork delta instead,upgraded back-end. Order books are updating, and faster than Ed has ever was.It uses the same Contract as ED

forkdelta.github.io

Other urls found in this thread:

forkdelta.github.io/about/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wtf happened to etherdelta

exitscam?

>looks like a devil fork
love it.
>hey my wallets empty!!!

Nah, would rather wait for ed to come back or just use idex

Link has been shadowforked and now can only be traded on shadow fork delta, an exchange for the elite of the elite

No , they just slack

I literally have been using ED to buy for thousands of dollars for the past week, what the fuck are you talking about.

The API is fucked up and the order book is a bit fucky, this doesn't mean you can't trade. If you do it right, you can even abuse ED right now, because people don't know what prices to put in when they buy/sell (Because old orders don't get deleted)

Its exactly same as ED, just like ED on steroids

forkdelta.github.io/about/

are you sure? go to any order page ad see the last trade date!! last trade has been over a week

Is this safe to use though? What is the difference between the two?

This thing is not the best but at least it's working, shitty etherdelta can stop doing their "upgrades" and close itself.

>idex
0.15eth minimum order is too much for poorfags like us

Fork Delta uses the same contracts as ED, only that you get a better, faster, more responsive UI, and almost realtime updated orderbook

IDEX yeah sucks ass if you are selling and someone just cherry picks and your order gets bumped off the books if whats left is below the minimum... I'll use it only for buying alternative now not selling

Lol scam.

SMELLYCOIN IS ON FORKDELTA

WHAT?

check this retard out

My tokens is still on ED wallet
What do?

If you have it on Ed, you would be able to see it on Fork delta.. It uses the same contract!

LOOKS LIKE I CAN FINALLY GET SMELLY

last december, the lone french developer behind etherdelta sold out to chinks who just want to squeeze a profit out of it and thought it was a turnkey solution

or use balanceof.com to get out your shit

what are some exit scams on forkdelta