Why wouldnt the old grandpa just die already? Why is it fighting its inevitable death?

Why wouldnt the old grandpa just die already? Why is it fighting its inevitable death?

Because we live in an atheist consumerist scientific society.

he obviously resent the idea of the failure of a grandson inheriting his hard-earned money

cause our entire existence now is to prolong the inevitable for no reason
everybody dies, living 75+ isn't worth it as your body just keeps slowly breaking down
70-75 is the perfect death age range

>not killing yourself when you spot your first gray hair

shills please
stay in the containment zone

Because his grandsons are autists and would just die of hunger when he just goes away. So based grandpa stays. forever.

I got one when I was 21
I think it fell out

and yet when you are 70 you will beg to stay alive even another day, every day

healthcare is overpriced for many reasons, address the reasons that don't involve a logans run type scenario. giving the government death panel type powers is exactly what the establishment wants. thats why they pay shills to get support for this. so their computer can decide to kill grandpa to "hire ten teachers". one day you will be grandpa and you'll regret supporting the ibm watson supercomputer that picks your death date

you're not as subtle aas you think, i'm the lowest of the brainlets and even i can see whats going on here.

>and yet when you are 70 you will beg to stay alive even another day, every day

That's a shitty meme, if you're mentally ill, maybe so. Most adults come to terms with death before 25, by 50 you're either okay with the concept or actively welcome it.

ok but it starts with killing grandpa, you're a fool if you think it ends there. it'll start off reasonable enough. but the fact remains you're advocating for giving corrupt entities more power over who lives and dies and that is not going to end well realistically

Am I the only one who gets that OP is talking about BTC?

lol yes
now i get it
haha

i've been seeing a lot of these edgy "lets kill grandpa" threads on /pol/ lately so i assumed the worst.

Because the real money in the market doesnt give two shits about newcoiners and their shitcoin obsession
Alts exist to pump and dump to increase your btc stack. Thats how its always been and how it always will be.
Altcoins only ever gained popularity in the first place because hobby miners who were getting btfo by asics needed that ROI.

No. Too many normies nowadays I guess.

All the posts answering it could be also be analogies.

Nah, normies are just fucking retarded

kek

Lol wtf how come no one actually understood this. Everyone was unironically talking about death???

Imagine being this clueless.