Press S to spit on grave

Press S to spit on grave

S

I'm so glad I got out of this at the last pump at the start of january

Biggest shitoin there is with awful team, even before the CEO fiasco.

kekery

2500 sats

tfw sold before the pump only at a slight profit

feels bad

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

People still holding this?

FUCK YOU BIZ I LOST THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS I HAVE BEEN HOLDING THIS SHITCOIN FOREVER AND WENT ALL IN. I FUCKING SOLD FOR A LOSS AND MISSED MASSIVE OPPORTUNITY COST

cant believe this shit was 24k satoshi once

and i decided to fucking hold

i sold at 5.5k back in november and im glad i did, got right into eth at 300$ before it went upwards

never touching this garbage again

im sure the deluded shills is happy for some "cheap" odn though, now they have enough for yet another masternode, because those will surely be implemented whenever stratis finished their masternodes so they can copy the github code lma0

What was the ICO price in dollars?

something around 0.25$ iirc

dont bother with this shit after the second lead dev resigned. this is full of incompetence. and I am one who held 3 masternodes and didn't sell at 2.66$. biggest regret.

this is such a loss. i suggested a fellow /biz bro should invest into this too

i feel so ashamed rn. i think he put 10k in

IOC is still developing and pushing out code. Implementing masternode like system and signature rings.

Sold 20 neo for a masternode yesterday on the dump. Comfy as fuck. The nerds have taken over the project and you brainlets think this is a bad thing? Lmao. Stay poor Veeky Forums stay poor. ODN $30 by 2019.

Hey Sagemark, how do you do? How much did you gave Pete for playing CEO?

please no fucking larp or shill. I have been on biz long enough to not franking fucking care anymore. do you HONESTLY think it will ever be above 1$ user tell me

dont listen to him

he's at that point where he literally cannot cash out close to his initial investment, the order books are that bad, almost no one is buying

he has no choice to baghold, and thus it influences his fragile mind

Kek Muh dions

>IOC
>ODN
What the hell guys. You were supposed to drop these last october, not baghold them for eternity.