Name a better coin for mass adoption

Protip: you can't.

Decentralized, instant transfers, free, eco-friendly, revolutionary block lattice technology.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/nanocurrency
reddit.com/r/nanocurrency/comments/7x80wp/adoption_nano_accepted_here_4/
brainblocks.io/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nano/
ethgasstation.info/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just look at reddit.com/r/nanocurrency

Multiple vendors are adding this coin for use every single day. It is literally the Monero of the light market.

>lettuce technology

Wow thanks, bought 100k. how long till the Lambos start rolling?

>lettuce technology

Currencies have the most potential of all cryptos, feels good buying nano at single digits

lettuce technology

sooner than link

what I like about nano is how things are being actively developed such as wallets and so on, and nothing being a fork of btc, as 99.9% of other coins are...

NANO is BTC/BCH/LTC evolved to their highest potential.

Cha'no?

Mein Fuhrer!

How tf no one is talking about 15% of total supply lost? How can this coin be successful and moon, when it can be dumped so hard..? Can someone explain

It isn't that hard to figure out.

What is Mt. Gox? Besides, those coins have most likely been sold, and the weak hands have also sold. Nothing but iron hands at the bottom, in a progressively bullish market.

Do the math.

Also, shills are asleep now. Can't FUD from dreamland.

>tfw i have 4 nano

Mt gox.. Dao hack. NEM hack. It’s not the coins fault.. the hack was done in October so there’s not gonna be a dump.. in fact it’s already priced in. read around. It’ll start picking right back up after Chinese New Years

Why is assblaster such a fuckwit when he judges certain coins.

Who drew this? What a shit argument

Anyone who believes in this shitcoin needs to learn basic economic principles

XRB merchant list and growing: reddit.com/r/nanocurrency/comments/7x80wp/adoption_nano_accepted_here_4/

Do explain. XRB is not like lumens or ripple, new coins cannot be created and given away. It is decentralized with a firm limit on available coins.

>double spending problems happened on several exchanges and with only this coin
>It’s not the coins fault

Devs should just admit they fucked up and refund the early adopters who got robbed or this shit will never moon.

XRP already won this battle fair and square. You must know this.

RDN
/thread

FUD. There is no double spend. Only improper implementation with the coin due to new tech.

XRP is centralized banker shit, gtfo kike.

"only" happened on all exchanges and the autistic washtrading community got it delisted on cryptopia, nice

I have so much faith in this coin. I own more of this than I do BTC. May even trade my XLM and ETH for more.

Mistakes happen when multiple parties are involved with something unexpected and new.

Like your retarded ass somehow surviving pregnancy and the birthing process.

Wrong. Again read wtf your saying. There was never a double spending issue with nano. Binance and kucoin made a mistake implementing the protocol which they fixed right away. Even in the emails They said were rushing in trying to get the deposits ready. That’s on the exchanges. Bitgrail had a double deposit issue with ETH and LTC. Not nano. Fuckig retarded ass bitch. Quit mentioning double spend it’s not gonna happen

It didn't happen on bittrex tho XD
As soon as the wallet issues get fixed and fiat parings arrive XRB will moon.

This my fellow baNANOs!

Blame the exchanges, they've had over 3 years to implement this new tech.

Dude ur fucking retarded. It got delisted from cryptopia a year ago cuz of death threats from the people who were participating in the distribution. Those pajeets wanted to sell their Rai at 20 cents since they got it for free. They are long gone and smart money is coming in

brainblocks.io/

XRB even already has a working payment module coded by a freaking lead engineer at PAYPAL, currently being used by mainstream merchants with multiple new ones popping up EVERY SINGLE DAY.

Will buy when it goes sub $1

Did you look at the date?
There 's no reason to think xrb is coming to bittrex

This is FUD!
It was mostly because of node issues.

>chance to double your money on any transaction
>kosher developers
>supply reduction through patented italian technology
>strong reddit community who will buy at -80%
literally about to flip BTC, get in or stay poor

This is actually a once in a lifetime opportunity, as this coin has SOLID tech and a real world use case which is already being implemented. The price is low due to the Bitgrail situation.

The only way this coin will not moon is if it dies completely due to the scare, but with more and more vendors accepting it daily, I am extremely doubtful of that happening.

Currently coin #24 on coinmarketcap
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/nano/

$9.02 USD (-7.35%)
0.00085099 BTC (-5.90%)

Market Cap
$1,201,346,588 USD
113,393 BTC

Volume (24h)
$31,162,500 USD
2,941 BTC

Circulating Supply
133,248,289 NANO

Max Supply
133,248,290 NANO

We are also working On getting nano onto platforms such as Twitch and other online streaming sites where users can send nano to the streamer. Right now they got btc ltc eth and nano should also be right there too. Donating nano to twitch users with 500k views is gonna be so sick

I’m more bullish than ever with the bitgrail hack(my condolences to the fallen ones) A lot of people were salty that xrb went up to 25-30 bucks and didn’t buy any before. Now is their chance to buy nano under 10 dollars when it was triple the price last month. This will bring in new buyers who haven’t had a chance to buy nano and our community will grow even bigger

my prediction for nano's eoy valuation is $35 what do you guys think

If you know some people in the development sector, please tell them to branch out and make plugins for additional carts, namely zencart, opencart, magento, and others. Adoption is happening fast and vendors, including myself, want to accept XRB while it is still undervalued so heavily.

This coin is dead after Bitgrail shits and double spending.

Just admit it.

That was the price a month ago.. end of year 35? I think u might be undervaluing the disruptive technology in nano. Litecoin was $3 exactly a year ago and now it’s 220... yet nano is in the same position litecoin was a year ago... do the maths bro

Will do. We are rallying up some members of the reddit subgroup to do this. It’s gonna happen!

What's the point to pay with Nano if it's $10 today and - let's over speculate - $200 at the end of the year?

I-i just want my 300 coins back

Help me whalebros this was my medicine fund

just buy them back. it's dirt cheap right now. you can afford all the medicine in the world in a couple days/weeks at tops

How is this not a ponzi. Ponzi sounds italian and bitconnect is over 99% off

I paid things with bitcoin when it was cheap. What’s your point? You’ll find a balance of where you feel happy to spend it or cash it out. Obviously don’t spend your whole stack. If you never spend any you will be miserable as it is a crypto’currency’. I bought a car with bitcoin when btc was $500. And no I didn’t buy the bitcoin at 500.. way cheaper

Would you rather spend cash?
Just buy XRB with all your cash and spend XRB. Your money may grow in value and you can spend it however you want.

How get nanos

14k nano reporting in, I'm thinking of selling it for quick gains but my guts are telling me to not because something huge is coming.

I have no fiat left and bombers gonna run away with my medicine funds

D-do you want me to draw you me paint comics for an xrb wage master

the way i did it was

>go to coinbase buy bitcoin
>go to kucoin and buy Nano (XRB)
>create a nanowallet at nanowallet.io
>transfer your funds

I might be leaving out a step but that should be about it

And don’t spend xrb if the market is crashing. Obviously use some common sense. Spend a little when it hits an ath. Maybe buy an Nintendo switch when xrb hits $50. Buy a laptop when xrb hits $75. Buy a car when xrb hits $100..

How get moneys from nanos

I'm very new to the game is coinbase going to steal my identity I've been at the photo id step for a while now

Yea, a bunch of lawsuits

How much were you charged in Bitcoin transfer fees.

The official representatives of the RaiBlocks network own more than 52% of total voting weight, allowing the developer to manipulate every vote on his will.

Pick one boys

>Nano
>Decentralised

Go shill your scammy shitcoin somewhere else.

send the nano from your nano wallet to your coin-base wallet then to your bank account

wait wait, you convert it BACK to btc then you do what i said,

don't just send nano to your coin-base wallet or you'll lose it forever

Talk some sense to me, anons. I had most of my nanos on Shitgrail. Is there a chance to get some of it back? The exchange wallet supposedly still holds around 4mil coins.

Also, if the hack was in October, are the stolen coins sold off already or there might be a chance to get some of deese back as well? With 17mil nano stolen and the average daily volume of 2 mil nano for the last 2 months, I don't see a reason for these nanos not to be back in circulation already (so, non retrievable).

idk but i started with like $100 and got 4.5 XRB when it was like $21 for 1 XRB

Bitcoin transfer fees cost you at least $8 if you bought when I think you did. ETH would have cost you fifteen cent.

so i should have bought ETH for all my transferring needs?

Until there is no NANO fiat gatway - yes.

noted, thanks

Always. the transfer would only have taken a quarter of an hour at most as well.

btw everyone, take notice how tomorrow is a workday and NANO fud will be off teh charts again

If you want to laugh at the stupidity of fudders at reddit, then pic related.

here, forgot to add the picture

It's pathetic how you pajeets keep trying to shill your shitcoin long, LONG after reddit pump & dumped it.
Imagine if some normans still held their TRON after buying at 30 cents, we would laugh at them. Raiblocks pajeets are the same thing. They keep shilling their shitcoin even after Assblaster absolutely obliterated it.

Pathetic.

>Tripfag say coin bad
XRB will take Litecoins place as the best way to move funds between exchanges. It is a solid 1-3 month hold at its current price. People who bought high will never make their money back in sats though.

I'm this user

Someone hire me I need to earn back my XRB, I need my blood thinners to live

Yes im a retard

>XRB will take Litecoins place as the best way to move funds between exchanges.
You're delusional. I'd rather pay 5 cents on an ETH transaction than risk getting PAJEET'ed with XRB and losing everything due to """""""""""""node issues"""""""""""""""

>he still thinks crypto will ever be massadopted as a currency
You are fucking retarded. Jesus.
It's gonna grownin value but no ones gonna stert using it to pay their bills or go grocery shopping

Even more deluded thinking nano is gonna revive and not just continue to dwindle in value

You forgot to add that most of them give you a discount if you buy with nano

>I'd rather pay 5 cents on an ETH transaction than risk getting PAJEET'ed with XRB and losing everything due to """""""""""""node issues"""""""""""""""
Me too. I bought in after the crash and think it has one pump left in it though. Buying shitcoins you think might go up is fun.

>Decentralized
About that....

Na... no

>no ones gonna stert using it to pay their bills or go grocery shopping

I would if this was possible.

this picture always makes me laugh
fucking americans

I would actually turn all my money into crypto if I could pay for everything in it.
Why would I hold cash that is losing in value all the time?

where are you from

unique name... top ten market caps... good website/info... good team... still under .50 cents... worst case scenario seems ill only make a 10% increase...

> Raiblocks was better until they changed their name to NANO.... Search raiblocks on google compared to search NANO

yeah but nobody could decide if it was

RAY BLOCKS

OR RYE BLOCKS

first post to biz cause I'm tired on all the misleading bullshit on this site... If /biz worked as a team everybody would make way more money then everyone trying to deceive eachother.

This coin is literraly the black cat of crypto. So sick of seeing the development team shill their reddit coin on this board. The issues are numerous and well documented. Any google search will instantly reveal the truth. Stay the fuck away from this shit coin. It is still being vetted, and being "feeless" sounds nice, but the reality is that it is a terrible idea.

back to 20k sats eom

>Paying fees
>Waiting 20min for trans confirmation
>Calling NANO shitcoin

Jesus christ fucking retards here ...

>Muh 35 1080ti's

Kys

ethgasstation.info/
it costs 2 cents and takes 27 seconds you braindead nanocuck

Crypto does not exist to be used as a means of payment. It is used as a means of achieving truthful consensus. It is democracy. NANO is a shitcoin through-and-through.

Exactly. NOrmans don't won't to hold meme money. Backend tokens make so much more sense.

OMG will be 5 digits EOY cap this