Guys will i make it?

Guys will i make it?

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=register eos tokens
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>diversifying with so little
>one of them very high cap
Brainletwojak.jpg

XLM's marketcap is way too high for you to make it with so little invested. I would drop that one.

Look into PRL. Marketcap less than 100 million, mainnet release in april and for every PRL you have you will get their new coin, SHL, airdropped the 6th of april.

With such a small portfolio a free extra coin could help.

Why do you own ENG? Why is valuable to anyone? Or is it vaporware dressed up as muh MIT coin

-XLM
You never gonna make it user.

Nope sorry

Another poorfag reporting in.

Should I just swap my XLM for more VEN or buy something else?

If you put all that money into digibyte you will get very nice returns, but if you keep that way dont expect anything too much, maybe $2k EOY..

Jesus christ why

Lmao no

Jesus fucking christ what is wrong with you poorfags? You have 300 dollars, you shouldn't even touch the top 100, yet you pick top 15 coins that will max give you 10x gains in couple years. Do you want to make it or do you want to buy a new iphone in 3 years?

Low cap coins are basically gambling. Would never buy outside the top 10 myself but may as well have a punt if you only have 1200 bucks.

SOLID choices OP! We're gonna make it.

You are fucking retarded. Seriously. You shouldn't even be on this board with this mentality. Gambling? Are you fucking kidding me. Stay poor you fucking bitch.

WAN and JNT

several lambos in 2-3 years

Youre not going to make it

There's no way he's "making it" with only 300 fucking dollars this late into the game. Doesn't matter whether he puts it into some rank 200 shitcoin or fucking Bitcoin.

pls no bully I only have $350usd and I want to make it. tips?

Don't even touch top 100 coins unless they have extremely strong fundamentals and are at least 70+ rank - chainlink is a solid choice that could 100-200x in couple years.
Put like 60-70% of your folio into LINK and the rest put into one or two shitcoins ranked 500-800 on CMC where you can make 1000x or more gains if you're lucky.

No bully please

nice EOS stack, hold it and don't forget to register them

Dw you can still make it, crypto is the future.

I started with 500€ last month, soon to be 2000€.

I think your problem is that you listen too much to shilled shitcoins on this board. Veeky Forums has a lot of gold but you need to look past all the pajeet shit.

Do your own research, then find ppl on Veeky Forums for discussion.

How do you register your eos

hold for ten years, then you will have 500 million

here you go
lmgtfy.com/?q=register eos tokens
don't take it offensive, there are just many explanations on google and I don't know which one is best

How did you do it? I started with a few hundreds last month too but so far I've not really made any gains.

will your boy make it? +140 NAS and selling off TNC for MAN

started with 3k usd

How? What tactics did you have?

bought early into ANS and then slowly diverisfying into ven, etc

You will make it. I also have VEN and NEO as biggest positions and hold NAS. If you won't make it, i won't since i got half of what you have. I pray for you brother. Also look into Qash and HPB, since you seem to like the same stuff as I do.

we have the same port.

Literally same here. Only i started with 1000. Got 100 ans. And am trying to make it from there. I feel connected no homo.

real nice, hope i can even make it to this.

do you have a strategy for profits end of year?

Dear god sell the XLM for more of the rest of your portfolio 33/33/33 split into OMG/LINK/ENG but for the love of god get rid of your XLM.

nope, stop investing in chinglink and other shitcoins with no future.

i'm kinda with you, i don't think stellars going to get adopted yet... that's good for attracting normies, but normies won't be adopting that kind of token for at least 5-10 years.

>MAN
>NAS
My boi yes you will make it

>500 link
YES, YES, You will.