REQ

$100 EOY

I'd be happy already with $10.
Seems more realistic.

her hair bothers me for some reason. also no

Im bullish on REQ, but the meme magis is really weak with this one.

Sleeping giant.

I hope you have accumulated.

$10-20 is reasonable. The only ones who call for $100 are poorfags with 10k REQ.

Ill be surprised if it gets to $5.

Huh, normally threads like these would be received with tremendous digits. A shame.

Bump

>post's about digits
>gets dubs
>mfw check'd

Ill be surprised if it gets to $.5.

this desu

REQLINK WILL MAKE US ALL RICH

Nice fud. The prophecy has been foretold. Will be at least $4 in Q2.

REQ is a no brainer to hold. One of the best projects in crypto.

I am nearly all in.
/comfy/ as fuck.

its stupid comfy

I have seen people on here sitting with 100k and 400k or 500k all in on REQ. I wish i had that kind of stack.
Hoping yo get to 40k before next moon mission.

It's happening. Strap in boyos.

The thing you dont realise is the big shareholders, the whales and the likes, they are let in on stuff like this before the general public so its already priced in when cucks find out. The can then buy the rumour sell the news with hyperefficiency
*pumps faster as orgasm initiates, tho arm muscles feel like cramping, licks cum off fingers. Beads of sweat on brow trickle down into eyes burning them, but they were already red from the tears, tears cried over REQ. He is suspended in a sex hammock like device naked and starts knawing through the ropen holding him to the roof. Below a katana shimmers, it is right below his puckering arsehole. As the rope snaps and in one motion the katana is sheathed up the anus and through his innards, the main sign of damage is the pained yet blank expression on his face, followed by volleys of blood out of his orifices*

and you're the poorfag with only 100k req
700k+ presale holder. 5 dolls and im gud

im a poorfag that started in august and i entered req at 4cent
really it has been shilled on here since the beginning and desu this was at the time exactly the kind of project you have to look out for
big scale and in earliest stages cheap as fuck with a competent team

J'ai investi dans REQ parce que l'équipe est en partie française... When French institutions will decide to invest in crypto, this shit will rocket up !!!

Is that latin?

French...

she is kinda hot with that chameleon look in her eyes

Ok, when banks in France gonna buy?

>Not enough meme magic.

REQ is not LINK.

The French minister of Finance wants to regulate crypto next spring... Once that regulation becomes effective, it is said that French companies will invest massively in crypto...

Spring 2019?
Good, I like france

Nah... 2018 ! I hope so anyway... Though i don't fully grasp what the consequences of crypto regulation would be... Institutions cash flow, taxation, scam coins ban, that kind of things i presume...