Imagine buying shitcoins when btc was $100

Imagine buying shitcoins when btc was $100

Haha I wonder who's holding those novacoin bags. Or Terracoin. Or fucking Freicoin. Wtf do these things even do?

As always, hindsight is 20/20. Back then $100 bitcoins did not seem cheap.

>OP didn't buy LTCs for $4 and sell for a profit at $100

PFFFFTTHAHAHA

Good proof that HODL is just a meme.

imagine waiting on peercoin to moon for 5 years

10,000+ any day now! once people realise this revolutionary tech, a singularity will occur.

Yep.

>Imagine buying shitcoins when BTC was 10 000$

prove me wrong

Litecoin's price in BTC back then (0.0311) was even higher than the current BTC price of Litecoin (0.0209)...

>measuring in sats

Imagine sending trx to someone may become a new way of bullying 5 years later.

imagine holding LTC in 5 years

yeah if you have single digit iq and hold garbage. you could have also bought ripple or eth at cents you braindead insect

> portfolio went up in USD value, went down in BTC value
> outperformed by BTC hodlers who did nothing
> i hab more USD, im such a gud trayder

This you fucking retard, you'll always be poor cause you didn't buy & hood btc at 100$ - daily reminder: btc price currently 10835.70$

What app is this from?

how many of those coins do you recognize today? just wait another 3-4 years and 99% of your shitcoins will be dead just like they are.

t. late adopter

FUcking hell, only 2 of those survived. I wonder what the purge will leave us with in 5 years from now.

2013 buyer, checking in. The hot alts back then were talked about with the same passion and belief as today's favourites.

They're all dead, most never came back after the 13/14 crash, by the time the market recovered there were new coins that felt nicer to gamble with than the old ones that had fucked us before.

(Apart from ltc, I guess)

Its actually very scary user. Makes me want to diversity my small $2000 portfolio into 10 different coins, instead of keeping it in 2/3 coins.

Peercoin lives on. Well, the code for it does. Most Proof of Stake coins still use Peercoin's source code.

Look at the coins though, they're all shit. Feathercoin? I've no doubt the majority of the shitcoins still in existence won't survive, but comparing neo, Eth, omg, and even req & link to these coins they're totally different things.

Bitcoin ticker widget

Also, most of those altcoins have been succesfully 51% attacked. Feathercoin has been 51% attacked three times. Make no mistake, 95% of the altcoins currently in the top 100 will be dead in the next few years, but some of them will survive and thrive. Also, Bitcoin has shedded a lot of it's market dominance since then. Bitcoin was consistently at >90% market dominance before May 2017.

B-But MuhJustin

Altcoins in 2013 were meme-tier. Like dogecoin or turtlecoin. Altcoins in 2018 actually have real use-cases and are legitimate innovative businesses. At least those in the top 100 are.

but dogecoin actually survived and mooned

Can't wait for the XVGfags to be like NO WE ARE REAL COIN NOWfarts

DogeCoinDark lmao

Most of the current top alt-coins are ERC20 tokens, of which some will never become real projects.

Haha HODL isn't a meme after all

>tfw dug up my old mining records and have like 7 coins that don't exist anymore but 80k$ in shitcoins
>one shitcoin has like 800$ volume per day
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

good thing i held mostly btc and ltc

This is actually my legit fear. Larper or not what ab said yesterday was deep - that erc20 tokens shouldn't be seen as tokens or things, but rather as fungible permissions to use a network. If their network is shit or pointless, then they'll die. Looked at like that, link is strong cause of the need to stake the tokens. There aren't that many coins here the token actually is critical to the whole functioning of the idea

I think ETH is massively overvalued as well. I mean, everyone is hyped up about DAPP's, but the only DAPP's I see are shitty scam games about kittens.

not even close. you were more likely to pick a winner back then than you are now.

It is, ico's, side projects and the upcoming features give eth its value.
But as it is it's outdated and near useless

dont forget about ethpyramid! it's honestly the only dapp that is honest about it being a "scam" these other dapps are just scams disguised as a game.

wew feathercoin is shit

And the fact is number 2 if not number 1 pair currency now.

bought RDD in early 2014. 100x my pocket change with zero effort

>e-eth is bad!
name a better coin then

Lol wtf happened to namecoin. I remember it was meant to decentralize DNS.

It's funny how only LTC has survived.

I've seen some of the other alts on exchanges, but they're never talked about.

>2014 is just like 2018

hmm....

>Most Proof of Stake coins still use Peercoin's source code.
Dash's too

Solid alts that will be a God longterm investment

Eth
Drgn
Eos
Neo
Xmr

>includes DRGN, a fucking ERC20 shitcoin
>no Stellar

>drgn

get the fuck outta here

Dyor on drgn. It uses 5 blockchains and is currency agnostic.
Ethereum can die today and they can easily use ltc or btc as their marketplace currency.

I forgot stellar actually. It's really good.

Yes. I analyzed the market and this is what will survive in the next 5 years.
SEC and CTFC pretty much confirmed dragonchain's business model. And it is SEC compliant.

cool, now you have 426 bucks

Eos? I've heard it has a good team, but will it go anywhere? It was called an "ethereum killer"

Good ICOs already have been and will continue to simply not take American money, Dragonchain is irrelevant.

I hold a little bit of DRGN (~2.5% of portfolio) just in case to get into some ICOs, but I'm not buying more.

>SEC and CTFC pretty much confirmed dragonchain's business model. And it is SEC compliant.
During the Senate hearing with the SEC and CFTC the SEC said there were 0 ICOs that were registered and compliant with the SEC. Has anything changed since then?

you forgot link

Ethereum or ADA could one day replace ETH. It's a good idea to hedge by holding some. Same with NEO -- Plus NEO is 1. already up and running 2. is chinese, and you never know what the chinese will do

I have 20% ETH, 20% XLM, 10% NEO, 5% EOS 5% ADA

>Ethereum could one day replace ETH
BTC, you meant?

LINK has the first mover advantage, and the "no dev team and a philosophy major founder" disadvantage.

I hold 5% in LINK but I am thinking i will split it with competitors

Yes the road map and team is solid. Buying in now is a bit of a gamble but if you ant to be safe, buy before the main net. Eos will have a huge platform and market. Like a streamlined ethereum pretty much.

Oh, sorry. Need coffee. I mean EOS or ADA could one day replace ETH

We will see. Yeah at least you should hold some DRGN. I think it's a solid Midcap and a good hedge. Will be worth 20$ or more. Easily the best fundamentals and a blue chip in that market cap.

Compliant doesn't mean it is registered. It means it made sure that they won't get fucked by SEC when the hammer comes down.

Also both EOS and ETH have autistic programming geniuses at their helm. Feels comfy.

If we call the 200M - 1B range midcap - as an EE I believe Walton is the coin with the best fundamentals. they also have something i believe no other coin has. Proprietary Hardware /w patents that cannot just be cloned.

It's also a very unique use case

> Also both EOS and ETH have autistic programming geniuses at their helm. Feels comfy.

It is comfy. Like buying Neo at 10$.
It also has a billion dollar war chest for investing within the EOS space which will attract developers and companies wanting to get into the smart contract business.

I've heard that VC always invests in good leadership/management over good tech.

BTC has no leadership (rip satoshi) or even management. It's a ship going in circles

ETH, XLM and EOS have strong leaders with god tier programming chops. Those are the holds i feel most confident in.

Literally dumped my link for a meager 40% profit today

Got enough money for a new chair. My current one is fucked.
Any good recommendations? Are dxracers 1 comfy? Cause I can get one for 100$ off

I need to dmor on walton but it seems to target shipping like ambrosus.
It looks interesting. Will be keeping it on the radar.

this is actually something to admire, i want the hands of peercoin hodlers

lol Veeky Forums retards

The fact that all the Vechain shills kept mentioning it made me research it and i liked what i saw

it's in my 5% diversification/hedge bracket

at the risk of being called a shill, I'll also throw in JNT since i think tokenization of assets could be gigantic, basically tether 2.0 but faster (and on-chain) and with many other categories of assets.

JNT might be replaced or lose or maybe there's some already out there which are competing that i dont know about, but being able to hedge crytovolatility with fiat ON CHAIN is gigantic. Also ICOs can transfer immediately into fiat and prove to investors they have the funds locked up.

Centralized DNS seem to work fine most of the time.

yeah peercoin would probably only be useful on onion sites

Get a used Steelcase Leap, probably can find for $150-$200 on craigslist if you're patient. Used Aerons are k too, but a lot of people hate the rigid seat edge.

Once you've made it, upgrade to a HM Embody, literally the best chair money can ever buy. Whatever you do stay away from dx racers, they're meme chairs for lifestyle gaymers. They have fucking racing stripes on them ffs.

>JNT might be replaced or lose or maybe there's some already out there which are competing that i dont know about

MakerDao competes with jnt but there's not much buzz about it. I think jnt will do okay even if it's only in dubai so long as there's adoption and they actually tokenize a decent amount of assets. People think the al maktoum family will tokenize billions from the get-go but I think they'll only do millions. If they see adoption in korea or europe like some people think then it's a whole other story because that could push jnt up to a top 10 spot with ease.