The hero we need?

>normie friend sent a link to this pump & dump group with a “verified system" or some bs
>me knows all p&ds are scams
>start pondering different ways to deliver devastating blow and get him off my back
>check the site
>they generate a random seed to select the coin, sign it with api.random.org and a timestamp is returned (as i understand it) to provide “proof”
>mfw it actually sounds legit, unless im missing something
>am i retarded Veeky Forums?
pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

forms.cftc.gov/_layouts/PublicForms/Whistleblower.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's most likely a scam like all the other pump groups u faggot

wow free money

did u even fucking read it fuck you

Why would anyone want to start a group like this? I thought the whole point was to scam?

lol all pump groups are scams OP

reading into this it does seem somewhat legit, can anyone find a flaw in this scam?

thats why im asking... but yeah, probably just scam

SOMEONE FIND A FAW PLEASE I'M TOO RETARDED TO DO IT MYSELF

Thanks bro, very interesting site!

u tryna get that money

shekels?

hahahaahaah pump hero???
>this is what christians actually believe

The only money I am getting is from suckers I will scam through various pump and dump groups LOL
Recommend me a good pump and dump group btw

>>they generate a random seed to select the coin, sign it with api.random.org and a timestamp is returned (as i understand it) to provide “proof”

You believe that?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

YOU TOLD ME I WOULD MAKE MONEY

How would they circumvent posting the proof? Ppl would just leave then right?

You still can
forms.cftc.gov/_layouts/PublicForms/Whistleblower.aspx
go mercenary on their ass. They have no problem fucking you, why should you care about fucking them?

daily reminder to invest in chainlink

>i want to believe

check'd

i was skeptical until

holy shit i got trips
>mfw my own post makes me a believer

just proves you can do anything you set your mind to guys