Today

Today.

we die.

The dumpening
Hope you sold yesterday

Strap in

Bbut, I bought yesterday

I wanna cry. Everybody I've today says I look worried. Well, that is the look of a person, who has lost 2k LINK buying high.

Oh lord.
Is 7k LINK enough to make it?

why do you have doubts? link IS the future of crypto.

0 doubt, you made the best investmet in your life, it's only worth ~65k gwei now, it's dirt cheap. it has the potential to reach 3000$ no doubt

stay focused, this is the truth

Its happening tonight.
Strap in boys!

i'll buy more link on monday when my bank transfer gets accepted i wanna buy a 1000 links more 60cents in fiat...its so cheap i'm amazed people are not investing in it

I have no doubt. I just want MORE LINK. But I am a poorfag and cant afford investing more $.

At one point I had >10k LINK but theen tried pushing it to 15k and now Im once again sub 8k

These whale manipulators have been playing me like a fiddle lately. I am crashed.

Monday, I sold my LINK @ 50k wei, cos I thaught that it is too early for a conference pump. Yesterday I bought @ 70k wei, cos the price has been stagnating all day. I thought it was consolidation before the final round of conference fomo kicks in.

And now here I am. Miserably beaten by whales and poor decisions

You were greedy. Honestly you deserve it. Weak hands selling whenever there is a pump """to buy lower""" are the reason we can't stay at a high price. Good riddance I say.

7k is more than enough if link reaches 100$ youre at 700k$ in fiat from there you could reinvest in anything... and the cycle will start, stop worring.
you hold and believe like all of us, don't day trade its a trap.

believe me or not but I worked for months on a trading bot, using loads of indicators and stuff, but the crypto game is rigged. if you day trade, the whales will play with you until you lose everything.

indicators mean shit in the crypto world. memes works better

the dump is literally already commencing

btc is rising, and so is LINK.

>Newfaggot that wants to drop 1k into link
>Coinbase is a cunt that literally won't load when I enter debit card/account info
>Kraken is askin for everything short of a fucking dna sample and I don't have a utility bill in my name

I just wanna buy some goddamn ethereum, lads.

im watching the price fall right now deluded bagholder

how many hours til sergey

for the fall? why do you deluded stinks think this presentation will serve as a catalyst

Where are you watching this? In your autistic mind where everything looks completely reversed?

LINK is literally going up since hours, kys

Sergey is probably going to get on stage and say “blah blah blah, right?....blah blah blah, right?....blah blah, right?...blah bla bob, right?”

And then we’ll spend the next two months trying to figure out who fucking “bob” is, am I right?

We've ALREADY experienced the conference pump. it might go up a little more but this is it! it will proceed to DUMP during and after the conference. do you retards not even understand the basics of markets? this is why you bagholders stay poor. I've just sold my 70k stack and will be rebuying at around $0.4 post conference.

How much time left until the talk?

I hope you get burned bitch.

cope

You fucking idiot don't even realize that the conference is not filmed, right?

The news will start to come after the conference, not during.
A coin/project this silent will pump like crazy once actual news is released.

>once actual news is released.

>implying

You lost LINK by buying it? Congrats on reaching new heights of retardom.

We DON'T fucking talk!

Daytrading btw hahaa

classic bagholder cope

You're an idiot. Leave.

Goddamn, we are fucked aren't we.

so sick of this LINK spam all the time this is now a brapper thread

>no stream but deep pockets will be there watching live
>2:20-2:45
>2:20 - LINK $.70
>2:25 - LINK $3.50
>2:35 - LINK $18.90
>2:45 - Link $.03