It's Over

user, the fact that the bubble has popped and you still haven't realized it is testament towards how BIG this bubble is. You'll try to make excuses to justify your mentally Ill craze like "Muh Volume" and "Muh Futures". But that is short sighted and myopic. Volume is at historic lows and futures are tools for Wall Street to short Bitcoin. Have you forgot how hard BTC crashed coincidentally right before the first BTC future ended? Hmmm....

Anyways user, the bubble is bigger than ever, and so too will it crash harder than ever. We bears have been hibernating for far too long. And we're back. Bears, report in.

ok spineless cuck

Stay poor

He sold at 6k.

>he sold at 6k

>the fact that the bubble has popped and you still haven't realized it is testament towards how BIG this bubble is
Actually the fact that so many people on here are posting about how the bubble has popped, bear market etc shows that we are going into a bull market

>he sold at 6k

>he sold 5.8k

Aww did you shirt last night?

That's a BIG ramp user I'm sold!

>we bears
so you've been losing money for years now, and you show up late trying to short?

trading is a late adopter's game.

Shorted 10K

Liquidation at 12.5K

I will not be taken down.

Genuine question here, no fud. How would BTC technologically sustain a run to 100k when the network totally shit the bed by 20k?

t. sold at 6k
stay salty you bitch
kek

cause internet and pee-sees get faster over time?

Post your ETH address so I can send you enough funds to buy rope once you're liquidated

right but i only accept smelly coin ok?

Short sighted AND myopic?! Well fuck.

The network shit the bed because bch flooded the network with transactions that didn't have high enough fees.
Clear proof of this shit online.

What's so hard for you to understand that when politics come into play and some asshole (roger) does shit like this to make btc look bad.

It doesn't matter anyways- if any of you have even used btc on a remotely daily basis even when it took hours to confirm, it was still useable.

Usd has no intrinsic value, only for the simple fact that people are told to accept it as something of value.

Cryptos hold value because I want them, and so do you.
It doesn't matter if it's digital assets, I can still use my btc to buy whatever the fuck I want here. I can trade my btc to friends for cash to use, I can sell them to exchanges and eventually the government will accept them as payment once regulation hits.

FUCK YOU
WAT DOES THIS CREEPY IDIOT SAY??
DOESNT EVEN NOW HOW BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY WORKS MAYBE YOU SHOULD LEARN WHAT A BITCOIN IS BEFORE YOU OPEN YOU STUPID MOUTH
BANKS IS SCARED AND CRYPTO WILL BE WORTH MILLIONS IN 2019
IDIOT YOU NOW NOTHING !!!!

Calm down Pajeet, you’re okay

Wtf are you talking about? Do you think theres a correlation between btc price and mempool size?

> if any of you have even used btc on a remotely daily basis
? I do use it. That's how it know it was a nightmare. Even in January it could still cost $4 for a transaction. It's $2.50 now ffs.