Where the stream at?

Where the stream at?

No stream - Rory mentioned that there will be a recording of it available later

I was there, he didn't mention link not even once
Everyone was confused and his mic had issues
People on their phones were dumping on Binance as he was trying to speak

can confirm this

Any way/link to get into this chat?

Wow. They really conformed to his commands and moved his slot back a couple hours. An user spoke of this yesterday..

"I just left Taco Cabana literally in tears. I stopped in for a quick bite and, to my surprise, I ran into Sergey. It was not what I expected.

Before I realized it was him, I was standing behind him in line, he was on his phone. He was talking really loudly, especially for being in a Taco Cabana. People were giving him looks and I saw an Mexican woman roll her eyes and shake her head right at him.

He was next in line, the clerk said "What can I get ya big guy" - but he didn't hear him since he was on the phone, and he yelled "I don't give a fuck if that's the time they scheduled me to speak, that's right in the middle of my Lunch!" I caught his profile and did a double take and realized who he was. He made eye contact with me. I was just about to introduce myself and tell him what a big fan I am, when he said, "What the fuck are you looking at fuck face?".

My face contorted and tears instantly poured down my face. I ran out the door with no food and I'm in my car now."

Imagine being this guy wasting his precious life time. Enjoy looking back onto this time once you're old and right before your death.

Do sth else or just end it right now, worthless idiot

Just wait for the dump. Stream unnecessary.

kek

come on there must be some generous user over there that will stream it on his phone

Imagine LINK hitting 1k... then all these shitposts will be the glory days of your life you wish you could back.

You do have a good point if link disintegrates though.

Shh breathe

No hate type

no bully pls

Not the first time I've heard this of Sergey. I hear he's a smooth talker with the ladies but a right douche to everyone else.

he's probably at church right now lel

I was there, he mentioned all the time "-Buy Rupple, buy Ripple.." or something, pretty weird situation, guys.

Where do you people even come from?

What you didnt know is that Sergey indeed isnt getting the ballroom.. he is getting the cheteau. A grand palace with a throne room to match his rotund figure, there will be thousands upon thousands of chairs for an audience hungry to hear master Sergeys words. Rory will swoop in while the roaring crowds chant for their king to appear, leaving big macs on the throne to tempt sergey into a faster response. Shortly after, loud and thunderous footsteps like tjose of a gods begin to draw closer as one radiantly cosmic end of sergeys gut breaches the room. Slowly but surely sergeys form begins to take shape, like the titanic crossing the atlantic. Sergey will spot the big mac, and promptly sit on it, absorbing it with his hyperevolved skin that allows direct big mac absorbance to the digestive system. Sergey looks up, sweat dripping from his face after the long and dangerous trek from the makeup room to the throne room. He utters but a single word, "smart contracts". The entire room faints as their souls are torn from their bodies in a glorious light. Sergey transcends mortality and his gargantuan soul leaves for his big cube in the sky.

a mexican*

Here drink some Fiji water I heard it's good against autism

wow ok rude

A final glimpse of a waning aristocracy, ushering the rise of the 'merchant prince' social seam.

A new breed of economically literate youth disposing their pouches of linkcoins, an archaic mean of value, for the bright and better duffels of the new era to be.

gods work right there

He hasn’t even spoken yet you queef