You coiners should be ashamed to death

absolute fucking state of plebbit fuck my shit up desu LMAO

im literally brapping right now

im pretty fucking happy getting rich and making brainlet permavirgin soyboys angry in the process

everytime I see a /v/irgin or plebbitor complaining about GPU costs I throw another 1k into BTC

They are all coiners larping as nocoiners
You guys are getting baited

Considering she pays taxes she is still supporting terrorists and drug dealers

>terrorists
>drug dealers
Because of these reasons, I invest my money in bitcoin

>this cope

sleep snug, smug

supporting Is-Is, drug dealers and humble farmers was my goal from the beginning. you telling me I can make money while doing?

sleep snug, smug

sleep snug, smug

It's the exact opposite. It's the international banks that do the money laundering for terrorists, it's the governments that create the terrorists etc. That rationalising slave is actually the one supporting terrorism and human slavery by supporting the government and the banking system.

"crypto is gonna collapse any day now" - increasingly nervous nocoiner wageslave

why is reddit full of such limpwristed faggotry

muhgenderpronouns

>tfw the US government openly supported "moderate rebels" aka ISIS.

sleep snug, smug

>i'm happy being trapped in a wage slavery.
that post is the very definition of cognitive dissidence.

that's wrong though. the amount that you "contributed to society" is directly reflected in your net worth. that's the whole function of money. the burden of proof is on the faggot reddit poster to prove how what they did isn't a much smaller contribution than what I did

>the amount that you "contributed to society" is directly reflected in your net worth

AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *inhales* HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAH

thanks just bought 100k ISIS

this is literally the embodiment of JUST: the post
At least when coiners lose money, they acknowledge the failure. But to be deluded to rationalize your imprisonment, and never strive for freedom, good lord. An imprisonment so total that the prisoner doesn't even know he's locked up, indeed

what kind of fucking loser prioritizes social responsbility over money

sleep snug, smug

the same people who don't understand being poor is is immoral

they don't actually, it's just a cope because they know they missed out on sick gains from last year's bull run and facing the knowledge that if they took crypto seriously instead of smugposting about how it was gonna fail for years then their lives would be materially better is too difficult for them to deal with