Ok BIZ I'm Gonna Throw You A Bone

Gather around faggots it's lesson time.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ZClassic/comments/7xectf/please_read_zclassic_bitcoinprivate_snapshotfork/
youtu.be/pXKXRq2oHK4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do you faggots even know what a fork is? For those of you who aren't retarded here's a link:

For the ADHD, chads and retards, it's when one coin splits into two. Like a cell dividing. Yesterday you had one coin. Today you have two. No risk. Guaranteed.

You think it's too good to be true? Well that's why you didn't buy bitcoin until Jan of this year. It's not. And it's going to happen soon, and you have plenty of time to get in on it today or tomorrow if you decide to not be retarded.

I already own ZCL, is what you have to say relevant to me? Or you just shilling cause you want to dump your bags?

at least theyre only calling it a zclassic hard fork because it has absolutely nothing to do with bitcoin

I'm going to buy more today. I'm just trying to help these retards because I'm bored.

Cont.

So there is one catch. You have to have your coins in a wallet. You can't hold them on an exchange. There is very good explanation here, if you can stand the faggy layout it's a decent read, just don't read the comments they are literal retards.

reddit.com/r/ZClassic/comments/7xectf/please_read_zclassic_bitcoinprivate_snapshotfork/

>talks about shit everyone already knows and thinks he's an alpha chad.

Kek

you are wrong, BTC is forking as well, check the faggit link i posted
Are Segwit-enabled wallet addresses for Bitcoin (BTC) supported for the fork? We have confirmation that BTC being held on Segwit enabled addresses WILL BE supported through the fork.

>How do I claim my BTCP? More information will become available as we get closer to the snapshot date. An official dedicated guide will be released. In summary, users will need to export a copy of their private key for the corresponding wallet/wallet addresses that hold their ZCL funds at the time of the snapshot. Users can then take the private key and import it into the Bitcoin Private Electrum wallet once it is released in order to claim their BTCP coins. The same goes for Bitcoin holders. **In case exchange(es) support will be announced, users will not need to do anything. The exchanges will automatically credit your account with BTCP. This may vary, so again, please stay tuned for official news regarding this.

post bitcoin private memes

no i am simply trying to help retards who don't yet know, if you already know then good on you please continue to shitpost and bump the thread faggot, unfortunately a lot of people on biz are more retarded than you

>you all are retarded and faggots!
>I want to help you

Go fuck yourself.

>help retards
Lure in more people you can dump on.

damn guys im literally retarded is what op said about forks true?

It is. DYOR ffs.

Overvalued. Shit is gonna dump hard.

god damn im glad i saw this thread. gonna go read his link now, do you have any better ones i fucking hate reddit

Hitting up the LTC fork today.

ZCL snapshot is Feb 28th.

ETC gets an airdrop March 4th or so.

Anything else radar worthy, Veeky Forums ? I've not participated in these types of events before, so I'm curious to see how it goes. Virtually everywhere but Veeky Forums says dump both coins immediately post-fork.

unbelievable isn't it?
sounds too good to be true!!!

so the best thing is to buy BTC instead of ZCL to get the free Bitcoin Private tokens?

also if i have .1 btc will i get .1 bitcoin private or how does that work?

youtu.be/pXKXRq2oHK4

>2 hour video breaking down spreadsheet calculations
wew

>youtu.be/pXKXRq2oHK4
thanks faggot, you guys are all right

does anyone know if I still get free coins if I don't have one whole btc or zcl?

holy shit is it true that bitcoin private is going to be worth more than ZCL? i jumped ahead in the video

Bitcoinprivate.org

Do your own research. If you just take advice from Veeky Forums on blind faith, you deserve the hell that awaits you.

you are right about i got fucked listening to biz but i also find great threads like this and DMOR and end up killing it sometimes, all in all i love u fags much homo

Last piece of advice: Buy ZCL before the 'trex fork support announcement.

thank you user

It has the only thing that matters, the name

Relax, bittrex will announce support somewhere between monday-wednesday. Thursday at the latest they should officially open new signups.
Screenshot this. Will post new information after fork regarding either this or some other incoming moonmission.

>overvalued

I'm dumping before snapshot if it hits 300$. That's good enough profits for me. I might buy btcp if it's bellow 50% zcl price sometime after fork, effectively doubling my position

I'm an asshole, but love my Veeky Forums bros and love you right back! Just wish OP took a more mature approach to handing out help than calling fellow biz bros fags and retards.

Yes, which is why people are going for the cheaper alternative (ZCL) that will bag them more BTCP. There's gonna be some crazy fomo a few days before the fork.

Does anyone else feel that this whole thread is a coordinated shill by 3 people?

honestly this entire fork situation is a coordinated shill by 3 people, who are getting fucking rich off their effective pre-mine (mined it while it was worthless only to shill this btc fork later)

anyway I dont really give a shit if we're making some scummy devs rich, as long as I get mine too

Not a shill you tard, everyone knows about ZCL.

Do you have an alternative guide for huge faggots?

>You have to have your coins in a wallet. You can't hold them on an exchange.

There is no reason why exchanges wouldn't support this shit.
It's easy money for them.

If you guys don't want to wait until Feb 28th for the official snapshot, you can take your own snapshot by opening your wallet and pressing "Print Screen" on your keyboard. Then you can sell off your ZCL before it dumps.

Nothing?

i got nothing. thanks for the ETC bone. You know anything about shapeshift? i dont have a trex account.

Gold user

shapeshift is fine but always do it from a wallet you control. if you try to withdraw from an exchange into a shapeshift transaction it will time out and fail because most exchanges are slow as fuck to process the withdrawal

underrated post

Prl fork DYOR

lol

thank you user

This.

You're a faggot.

This is not even an actual hard-fork, it's an airdrop i.e BTC transaction outputs get incorporated into the genesis block of a new chain along with ZCL outputs.

BTW... the team is mediocre and several +150BTC whales will be unloading their position before fork.

If you fall for this shit play you DESERVE to lose money.

Shit tier fud

please explain to me why what you said is true because it sounds like bullshit

So really it's a slightly more respected version of bch with added 'privacy'?

pretty much...

So we're looking at a potential $1k+ coin

Realistically if this shit was gonna be worth $500 do t you think zcl would be valued way higher. What’s gonna happen is zcl will plummet down to $5 after the fork and you are left with a $100ish bitcoin fork

thing is, it will prob hit $500 this week...

Everyone knows it will plummet it's just how fast will it happen.

If exchanges don't support it there will be a delay while people send their stack from wallet to exchange.

This works well. I did it for bcash and bitcoin gold.

This is completely priced in at this point. Zclassic is essentially a dead coin walking, so assume there will be no buy orders remaining for it post fork. You're essentially trading "Bitcoin Private" futures at this point, and that shit is going to dump hard when it gets listed.

BTCP may rise again someday but honestly these devs are such scum I don't even want to touch this project.

JUST BOUGHT ZCL! I HOPE U FAGGOTS KEEP THE PRICE RISING!

Thanks for buying my coins

it can't be real this is too good omg!!!!!!

The fuck, do you think we care about ZCL after the fork? People are either selling at the top pre fork or going straight to BTCP

Even if ZCL reached 500, wouldn't BTCP be worth only a fraction of that post fork because of supply?

Clever girl.

Yea thats why I'm selling prefork

we dont talk about that fucking idiot

My plan is to buy up ZCL right after the fork.

Holy kek, tell me you're larping.

it'll bounce hard with all the dumb money thinking its some rando moon mission rather than a fork

Is there still money to be made by buying ZCL and selling before snapshot? Are people still pumping?

big pump hasn't even begun

actually might be a pretty good flip if you time the bottom well,
ZCL wont go to zero instantly and stay there and will likely have a small bounce.
That risky af bagholding possibility tho...

When did the news about that airdrop and the dates come out?

50K EOY

Dude the risk is not worth the 20%-atmost 30% deadcat bounce

Don't even bother. So many bizlets are going to get blown the fuck out misplaying this. Should make for some interesting wojak threads though.

WHAT IF BTC CRASHES YOU RETARDED BITCH FAGGOT ?

Notice how OPs like this disappear into the fartcloud they wafted in to Veeky Forums on without any counter arguments. Classic Pajeet scammer.

thank just bought 10