Axie Infinity

Shalom, Veeky Forums.

Let me shill you on the latest ether game, so you don't miss out again.

Axie Infinity is a game about collecting and raising fantasy creatures called Axie.

It's basically Etheremon, except the pre-sale started mere hours ago and it's INFINITELY CUTER!

Other urls found in this thread:

axieinfinity.com/adopt-axies
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just look at them! How could normies ever refuse them!?

axieinfinity.com/adopt-axies ? r=l1QsXYv6gVr7dI0Z6Utnwq1hXI8

This one is called Ginger.

Not all Axies have horns, but Ginger does. Apparently she's a skillful aquatic predator - even though her horn is absolutely useless underwater.

Just look how happy she is when you make a purchase!

Dirtyfuckingjew shilling another ethergame scam

Peak jewness

But this one is super cute, so it's completely different!

keep telling yourself that

Anyway, this last one I posted is called Kotaro. "Mysterious" and "lives in the shadow". Much edgier than Ginger overall.

Will do. ^w^

But can we profit from it?

Of course, user!

You can simply buy Axies and hope for them to appreciate in value over time, like low gen CryptoKitties for example.

Alternatively you can raise your Axies to make them more valuable before you sell.

I'm sold !

axieinfinity.com/adopt-axies ? r=cEerZIX-3llW1kqAUNlbJE1vH2k

please use my ref

If you need any more evidence than Etheremon or CryptoKitties (and its various clones) that investing in CUTE is a good strategy just take a look at Ethercraft's latest set.

Notice which item sold best.

>0.16 eth for that piece of shit
make it 0.016 and maybe i'll think about it

this is cute, i'll sign up

That's not a very nice thing to say, Anonymous.

Why does white one has sword sticking out of its ass?

how much does it cost to adopt one?

*SCAM ALERT* you fucks built a self-destruct into the contract to exit scam everyone.

I believe Kotaro was meant to appeal to the weeb audience or something...

Beast: 0.1632
Aquatic: 0.1616
Plant: 0.1544

Price increases with each sale. Cheaper - less rare - sets may be available in the future.

$200 for literally picrelated and nothing else

Please tell me nobody on this board actually falls for this merchant trickery.

I'm curious why would you insert a self destruct into the code. Is there a legit reason why you would need to drain all the Ether from the contract?

FAN ART ON DAY ONE!

GUARANTEED MOON!

QUICK DUMP ALL YOUR MONEY INTO WEEABO FURRY DATING SIMS NAAAAOOOOOOOWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>WEEABO FURRY DATING SIMS
Pretty much guaranteed to attract dumb money, so it should be a good investment, no?

>11 posts by this ID
just how bad do you want to sell this bags, shill?

i just have one question, the art looks like it's decently funded so why are your marketing tactics shit?

%triforce