PSA: All coinbros, this is what we are up against

Noticed a sharp uptick of "salty nocoiners" bashing bitcoin and crypto lately? Wondered how "basement nerds" like yourself can watch the meteoric rise of cryptocurrency, see with their own eyes how others like themselves can get filthy rich, then do nothing but make FUD threads? You probably thought it was the saltmine running over. No, user, it's all a well funded psyop by the central banks of the world. THEY ARE SCARED, user. If ever there were a time to hodl, THAT TIME IS NOW. Stay strong brothers and see the face of the enemy.
cointelegraph.com/news/polish-central-bank-secretly-funds-anti-crypto-youtube-propaganda-videos

how do i sign up
and how much do they pay

>poles
arent they like our mexicans?

>secretly
Too bad one of the retards said it was a paid promotion

Who cares about this shithole country?

Article is fake news

Tbh who wouldn't fud crypto if they got paid.
Lets be honest we see it on a daily basis here; we fud our best picks all the time.

Great. Now think about how much money is spent on shilling you various coins / promoting exchanges / scams. They're not doing that out of benevolence, you know. They want your money.

Well, that's dumb as fuck. The article says the campaign was funded with $27000. I made that on just the appreciation of bitcoin yesterday. Let's say you decide to be a paid fudder and you just happen to be great at it. Yay. You get paid a few grand this year but by helping fud the market you missed out on way more you could have made. Congratulations, you played yourself. Your only consolation is if you are so dumb you are willing to do the former over the latter, you wouldn't have made it with the latter anyway.
Nobody is saying don't think about this from all sides. Just realize that there are much more powerful and moneyed people on the "nocoiner" side than random pajeet shill number 843 trying to get you to go in on turtle coin. Keep your eyes open. That's really the point of the thread.

>he thinks its either one or the other

It is when you can only literally do one thing at a time. You either spend your time researching coins, figuring out how to trade, refining your strategy, or you spend time writing fud posts to please your masters in exchange for literal peanuts. Every minute a nocoiner shill wastes fudding for $10 an hour is a minute he could have been finding the next 100x ico. I know I have a long way to go but I also know that if I spend my time wisely, I'll get there. Your choice brah.

I KNEW something was up everytime i get to a new ath it tumbles and crashes in minutes, you gotta be quick in this game to make money

Crypto is amazing, but its "meteoric rise" was a bad mistake. It should not have happened like that. Interest towards crypto should not be driven by speculation and a desire to make money. That is just WRONG and leads to a bubble that will leave the masses burned.

what shitcoin is that?

i agree it's all fucked and going to get even more fucked by future contracts and derivative markets

All of them. I'm a day trader.

if u get 100K in before april u can be millionaire in 2020 stop whining cunt

how did you double your money around the 26th?

also what day trader keeps track of his trades using fucking blockfolio? do you mean short term trader?

All in on RKC. Just the chart and it'll make sense.
It works for me.

>All in on RKC
"Royal Kingdom Coin"?

Yup they are

RKC was in a steady downtrend on the 26th

Fuck you if LARP.
What coins are that ?

You got it. Look at the RKC/BTC chart on the 26th and you'll see why.
You can make money when a coin is going down, user. As a note to everybody else reading that might be thinking about trying to cash in on the fud game, this is what I'm talking about. Shilling for a few bucks is foolish when you can spend that time educating yourself on how this market works. Then you won't ever find yourself saying "$COIN was in a steady downtrend" when trying to figure out how to make money. (Not picking on you, person I'm replying to)
Not LARP. I day trade every coin I think is in a good enough dip. Yesterday, it was ODN. Check the chart and you'll see why.

He said he's a day trader.

>You can make money when a coin is going down, user
you can short on cryptopia? lmao how? RKC barely moved 10% each way on the 26th.

>You can make money when a coin is going down, user.
we are reaching the levels of larp that shouldn't even be physically possible

surely you aren't catching bounces on extremely low volume scam coins on shitopia. Thats gambling, not day trading. How are you going all in on 70k 24hr volume?

make it believable

On the contrary, user. RKC went up almost 300% at one point on the 26th.
Pic related

>banks spreading fud
what the fuck did you think? Crypto is the worst thing that could happen to banks, this is not news anyone with a brain understands that

>You can make money when a coin is going down
t. brianlet

so you either got lucky or did a successful PnD
why are you trying to pretend like you're some mastermind here?

again, what brain dead trader goes all in on a low volume shitcoin in a perpetual downtrend?

Relative to my account size at the time, RKC wasn't really low volume. And you can call it gambling or argue with my methodology all you want but it works for me. Also, FWIW, I no longer go all in since my account has gotten so much bigger. I have a set limit of 1/7 the daily volume of the coin and no more.
>his is not news anyone with a brain understands that
Or somebody just got in around December and they're scared as fuck and don't know what the hell is even going on. We all started somewhere.
I'm not trying to pretend anything. I posted my graph which shows consistent gains of a few percent every day. People asked which coins, I mentioned two and the time frames so you can look at the chart. I'm not sure what you expect from a Veeky Forums post. I'm not going into a longwinded dissertation of my strategy but I can tell you this, I don't follow any pump n dump scam shit, I react to what the chart tells me. Nothing less nothing more. You do you.

you need to get your kikes under control, poland

they're just scared their citizens will get rich and all the toilets in europe will remain uncleaned

The internet is 70% shills lately.
Usually the best thing you can do is the opposite of what you see online especially if you are reading big sites that get lots of traffic.

>I react to what the chart tells me.
how did you predict RKC to randomly spike for a few minutes based on the chart?

they are basicly white niggers. truely disgusting

I didn't predict it at all. I bought in around 54 expecting to get out at 85-90 or something. But as soon as I bought in, the thing just started going and going. I sold a little at a time as it was shooting up. As fast as I would put an Ask in, it would get ate up and the price would shoot higher. I knew it was going to drop just as fast as it went up so I just sold bit by bit as fast as I could. I sold the last of my coins at 170-something and it was still going. It happens like that sometimes. You can't predict when it's your lucky day but every so often it is. Take it how it comes.

nice, you use just cryptopia to trade?

Cryptopia, Binance, Bittrex, HitBTC, Tradesatoshi, and liqui.io but as my account gets bigger, I'm getting less fills on the kind of coins I like so I'll probably keep branching out to more exchanges. I don't like keeping more than 1 btc on any one exchange anyway in case they pull some shady shit.