Help me

Help me

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptolve.com/deep-brain-chain/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Buy TKY. Its the only nep-5 shitcoin that will make it.

i sincerely hope you didnt go all in at the ATH

No

If you're not too much at a loss dump it and get into a more promising project.

>biz says its shit
> whats that they say about this place?
>oh ya

Never listen to biz? Yes, the moment you sell will make it skyrocket.

'Investing' in something called deep brain chain

LMAO

You obviously have no fucking clue about previous projects in machine learning algorithms/AI

You should read the whitepaper. The only person missing from the list of backers is God himself.

your brains are too deep try removing some of them

>tfw you bought """low""" at $0.2
>you still lost 50%
I really feel for the people who bought in ATH.

Falling for the hodl meme was the worst that ever happened to me. At least on this board.

You should read the whitepaper. It includes no machine learning whatsoever. Great news for a machine learning coin.

>Inb4 "but reward function"
It is formulated by game theory, this is literally just preying on people who don't know shit about machine learning.

Dude, just wait 'til it gets listed on Huobi.

I thought they were going to use large gpu clusters to do the machine learning?

It's not really done in any other way. Point is, they don't detail how they are going to do it. Not which neural networks they intend to facilitate, or which training patterns they intend to use. The whitepaper is akin to a schematic of a car with a big blank space where the engine should be.

>"whats that they say about this place?"
is english your fourth fucking language, you pajeet scum?

BRAIN GANG

Fuck off faggot

sitting comfy with 30k DBC bought around 12-24 cents

HODLing til 1.00$, this one is going to require a few months though.

Wow a positive response in a dbc thread congrats.

i have 120k dbc, gonna sit on it for few months.

See ya @ 1usd

TO THE MOON
cryptolve.com/deep-brain-chain/

Did you honestly think that a flavor of the week coin was going to be a good long term hold?

> claims to know about machine learning
> thinks supporting different neural network configurations or loss functions is the hard part of what they are doing

I keked my balls off. All the shit memes from 'Deep Brain gang' and 'Are you having FUN' from those faggots. Where are you now? Where's your belief now?

We just need to hold until the competition is over, it will moon after that.

FUN was about FUN, user, not DBC. You sound slightly retarded.

Topkek

Dude, everyone in biz has PhD in physics and they work for AI companies. Although I agree they should put more effort in the technical side of the whitepaper. They're going to make the website and whitepaper better because the community gave feedback about those things. I don't know when, since DBC is currently on vacation.