JUST

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

finma.ch/en/news/2018/02/20180216-mm-ico-wegleitung/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shouldn't this be pumping in anticipation of the partnership announcement in q1?

It's already priced in

I think MOD is unattractive for many since it's pretty much like a dividend paying stock, without actually owning part of the company. I'm invested in it and am 50% down but I will hold. I'm confident it will recover because they aren't a flashy project but are making solid progress. It will get more attractive, especially with proper regulations of Finma (Swiss financial authority) coming out. They already mentioned that they will differentiate between utility tokens, currency tokens and asset tokens. Then people and traditional investors will feel safer and come in. This will take a whole while though. Time for me to accumulate and cost average, though first I want to buy some others, I don't think MOD will get a huge pump in the near future.

Where did they state that

there is literally no reason to own it. the token doesn't do anything.

finma.ch/en/news/2018/02/20180216-mm-ico-wegleitung/

Y-you get to the privilege of casting a vote how they split up bonuses

Keep in mind that these are guidelines, but you bet your ass they are working on proper regulations.

The reason to own it is the same as with stocks, to get paid dividends and as an instrument for speculation. That's why they are unattractive and somewhat cheap right now, but they will be attractive for traditional investors, see my answer above.

It's a asset token

No reason to own it apart from receiving dividends. Which is kind of a really good reason to own it.

Goddam swiss retards should have just implemented the tech and product

That's right, never said otherwise. And if you think about it, that's actually not a bad application of blockchain technology. If it is properly regulated and investors can be sure the promises of the tokens have to be upheld (e.g. dividends), they will get more attractive, especially for traditional investors. And BaaS platforms will see use since it doesn't make sense to develop a new blockchain for an asset token.

If they want that then they should have filed a fucking IPO after that reading that article AMB is the true winner

There's good reasons they financed themselves with an ICO instead of an IPO. Keep on FUDing a token you don't own and thinking of winners and losers. That kind of thinking when investing will surely allow you to make it.

enjoy getting assraped by the US government when they realize these coins are paying dividends

I own 5k and can't dump fast enough If it gets to 5-6k

what if I don't live in the US? (serious question)

I'm sure glad not to be a burger. The ICO was not targeted to Amerifats if you actually ready anything about it instead of just spouting bullshit. But hey, that's what's expected on Veeky Forums. I'm very comfy with my holds even if the MOD token should fail, it is merely a fraction of my portfolio.

nothing then. americans with mod, Neo, etc will be fucked, but I don't think their primary holders are burgers anyway

I'm pretty sure more Americans own Modum than euros

What happens if im a burger and stake modum for dividends