ChainLink Go Repo has been made public:

ChainLink Go Repo has been made public: github.com/smartcontractkit/chainlink?files=1

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/smartcontractkit/chainlink/blob/master/README.md
blog.dimroc.com/2017/04/25/machine-learning-selfies/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Holy shit he's been busy

Ummmmmm

Is this serious guys?

Oh fug

Is this real??

We pump now

...and its fucking nothing.

Just sold my 20k LINK at a loss.

Thanks biz. Thanks so much.

Who's that dimroc guy in the commits?

NOT EVEN A TWEET ABOUT IT I AM FUCKING SICK OF THESE FAGGOTS NEVER HYPING ANYTHING ONCE MAINNET COMES THEY WILL JUST RELEASE IT WITHOUT TELLING ANYONE AND IT WILL KEEP ON DUMPING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You are literally influencing nobody. Stop trying to make a difference, you're a waste of life.

I'm in LINK but I can't believe you guys are so stupid. this means fucking nothing

Guys?

Jesus Christ it's Jason Parser.

Dimitri Roche

Pajeet software developer

SELL SELL SELL SELL NOOOOOOOO

>repo released
>literally nothing but some lite json

Lol the fud wasn't fud afterall

Why is this having no influence on the price?

i remember seeing a screenshot that a marketing guy would be brought in at the same time as mainnet
Stay calm, marine

lol retard

Tesla confirmed

Almost there

github.com/smartcontractkit/chainlink/blob/master/README.md

Read it user

There there. Your mommy will coddle you all better.

Somebody help a total brainlet: Is this a lot of work or is it a big nothingburger?

So.. they did good job? Or they did poor job?

God yes! NoLinkers btfo again.

>ChainLink is middleware to simplify communication with blockchains. Here you'll find the ChainLink Golang node, currently in alpha. This initial implementation is intended for use and review by developers, and will go on to form the basis for ChainLink's decentralized oracle network. Further development of the ChainLink Node and ChainLink Network will happen here, if you are interested in contributing please see our contribution guidelines. The current node supports:

>easy connectivity of on-chain contracts to any off-chain computation or API
multiple methods for scheduling both on-chain and off-chain computation for a user's smart contract
>automatic gas price bumping to prevent stuck transactions, assuring your data is delivered in a timely manner
>push notification of smart contract state changes to off-chain systems, by tracking Ethereum logs
>translation of various off-chain data types into EVM consumable types and transactions
>easy to implement smart contract libraries for connecting smart contracts directly to their preferred oracles
>easy to install node, which runs natively across operating systems, blazingly fast, and with a low memory footprint

Its fucking nothing. If you look at the dates all of this was done in Jan and Feb. They literally stopped working on it and then Sergey realized he needed something to show off at the conferences he booked and they wrote some basic ass code. Literally pajeet tier

t. Software engineer for Nike

It's literally nothing, I just sold.

They released the code they were keeping private so any perspective investor could inspect it for errors the same day Sergei is speaking at a conference.

I am a programmer with 10 years of experience with GO language and I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw their repo get released. Just opening the main go program made me puke and laugh at the same time as I saw just a basic GO hello world program that was also riddled with bugs everywhere, making it actually write hello bigmac. I am in awe at the incompetence of chainlink's developers and I simply see no future for the coin.

This is bad. Really bad. 3 programmers for a huge project like this?

I'm impressed biz

FUCKING SHITCOIN

Ssshh
No FUD
We moon now

>10 years of experience with GO language
>Go is a programming language created at Google in 2009

>perspective investor
>perspective investor
>perspective investor

>automatic gas price bumping to prevent stuck transactions, assuring your data is delivered in a timely manner

wait does that mean every time a smart contract requests (pull) outside data it triggers an actual (blockchain-)transaction from the nodes to get the data to the smartcontract?

Not seeing your bags faggot - sell more

hhahaha fuddercunt

>bigmac

That’s so strange, I’m a programmer with 12 years of experience and I just read the code and it was absolutely sublime. Not often can coding be compared to art, but to the trained eye simply scanning through these repositories is like a musician reading the sheet music of Beethoven or Mozart. I personally don’t hold LINK because I want to remain unbiased but I believe a market cap in the trillions is not just possible, it is inevitable. I stand in awe of Sergey, truly a renaissance man who chose to revolutionise the digital world after mastering philosophy. Will there ever be another like him?

Wtf this guy is a chad pajeet blog.dimroc.com/2017/04/25/machine-learning-selfies/

Why so few of sourcecode?

Is it only 3 people???
Fuck

SELL IT ALL LINKIES ITS A SCAM
VAPORWARE CONFIRMED GET OUT

Auto correct. I swear i'm not that retarded.
prospective investor*

No you fucking retard, look at the commits

Agreed. This is worrisome.

This. I'm genuinely concerned they won't be able to pull it off...

it's the creme de la poo!

Sergey is Alive!

Yes and all tx fees are paid in LINK by the smart contract owner that is buying the node's services. Eventually ethereum scaling makes it a non issue.

fuck....its over........what the fuck is this...

Facts

>Hello big mac wow user thx i was sad today you made me lel.

What???!!! SELLL SELL SELLLLLLL

Tesla confirmed

jesus christ its fucking NOTHING. you know why partnerships havent been announced? because there are none. you know why sergey took 32 million from ico investors and hasn't tweeted them since november? you know why doesnt even have 'chainlink' on his linkedin and only talks about smartcontract. com at conferences? because 'chainlink' was just a way of him making an easy fortune from retards to fund his other endeavours. biz will laugh and linkcunts for years to come when this dog shit vapourware hits $0

all the fudders want to buy cheap link but will not succeed. it will moon tomorrow

LMAO deluded linkies

fucking hell it gets funnier every day

Shhhhh. Let the little children believe in their fantasy.

Okay so its confirmed dogshit. Great, well atleast we're finally seeing the prophecy of shitcoins going nowhere fulfill.

Rory has some explaining to do... this is shit.

So far so good. People were calling this an exit scam now they are trying to cope by calling the code crappy. Best to just buy what you can before it goes to $5

Tesla guy indeed working on it , just a random pull

If its a dogshit, so why its mooning right now?

is this a new pasta?

That is literally some of the worst code I've ever seen.

Literally dumped my link for a meager 40% profit today

Got enough money for a new chair. My current one is fucked.
Any good recommendations? Are dxracers 1 comfy? Cause I can get one for 100$ off

Yeah some bumfuck intern pulling one request really means so much? Deluded.

IDK, everyone here is saying its crap. But Veeky Forums is the most reverse psychological shit in reverse in gear going up a stairs and back around down a hill over a cliff into the sea washing up on a beach back to where you started information EVER! I PUT ALL MY MONEY INTO CHAINLINK I JUST WANT AN HONEST ANSWER!!!

its confirmed, dont be a deluded no-linker

Please go back to plebbit.

Stinkies BTFO. Revealing the codes for anyone to copy because THEY’RE WORTHLESS and NO ONE’S ACTUALLY INTERESTED

>all these complaints about the code
>not a single example posted showcasing how bad it is
Feels good to be able to rely on logic rather than programming skills to know this fud means it's solid work.

This actually confirms that Tesla tasked one new guy with working on a specific adapter with them, rather than this one new guy deciding to take on a side job with smartcontract.com.

Ok time to build an api for Veeky Forums so you can tie your fucking words on the blockchain. We will have live betting soon on trips and dubs.

people see a cup and handle on the 2h chart so they fomo in

I'm not a plebbitor, and I can't stand the cunts there, its all coodiecuddie sorry about your losses and pajeets shilling their bounty campanges.

If you don't want to be poor and living on the street in the next 2 months, I suggest you sell everything now.

>making it actually write hello bigmac

Don't let Veeky Forums FUD fool you. Just step back and look at the quality of the FUD. Its all the same weak FUD its been for months straight. It wasn't good FUD then, and it proves worse FUD over time as each piece is debunked and proven wrong by progress.

If main net launches and we're still under $1, then perhaps its time to worry. LINK is one of the few projects I'm long on though, so I don't plan on selling for years.

>live betting on trips and dubs

Thats a pretty good idea

>Tesla asked
Are you stupid? This kid probably just saw this scam in a YouTube video and wants to be part of the new "tech" boom.

they are actually going to announce today that the mainnet is ready and out

It's basically babbys first code. It's the worst I've ever seen, low effort scam, they're trying to warn everybody with half a brain to get out with the intentionally bad code before they dump the entire premine.

>This actually confirms that Tesla tasked one new guy with working on a specific adapter with them, rather than this one new guy deciding to take on a side job with smartcontract.com.

Why do you say that?

thanks

i never realized the actual data-transfer was constructed as a transaction. but in the end it makes sense of course, because how else would a smartcontract receive data

>All in on one shitcoin
never change

>announce
According to who?
Announce where? twitter? Conference? Not fucking likely.

SELLL everything. The end is here.

LINK IS GONNA BE 2,5$ TOMORROW! ROCKETS AND MOON FOR EVERYONE!

1$ by eod if true

THIS

He's a Tesla employee with a stacked as fuck resume and his work on the repo fits the theories of how Tesla may be planning to use ChainLink

Tbqhwyf this is true. They premised 95% of the supply and nobody even realised the s3cr3t_s4uce PoW algorithm that was supposed to have multithreaded ASIC resistance is just a dressed up version of the Lyra4rev7 algorithm which was cracked six weeks ago. Beyond a joke LINK isn’t even ASIC resistant but idiots on Veeky Forums think it’ll make them rich.

Ya having the code released in tandem with the Bitcoin Super Conference talk is honestly my dream timeline. He's got a captive audience of crypto nerds, and will be pointing them to the code that is just now public. I've hoped/suspected that if the code were released ahead of the talk, that he'd be walking through code examples demonstrating how smart contracts can change the world, and showing the audience how simple it is to work with LINK and integrate it into smart contracts.

Today is just the start of our quick rise toward the price singularity. Today is a good day.

>investing in crypto and cashing out for an over priced chinese chair

Normies, everyone. They never were going to hold all the way to the top. They just throw in a few bucks, and either panic sell for a 40% loss or cash out at 1.5x to buy consumer goods.

Only us cheap ass jewish neets are going to make it.

Dear god I hope this is true