SKYCOIN = SCAM

I didn't want to believe this, but it looks to be true.

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7yaydn/skycoin_is_banning_in_reddit_and_telegram_to/
thenextweb.com/hardfork/2018/02/15/anatomy-of-a-cryptocurrency-scam-in-the-wild/

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/oysterprotocol/shell-shl-update-and-new-hires-87978ad687a9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ok

Can't wait to buy my skyminer faggot fudders

Hear, hear

You made me go to reddit. This was a painful experience that I don't want repeated. Please don't link to reddit or take anything said there seriously, there is nothing of value on reddit.

No shit, anybody with a brain has known Skycoin is a scam all along.

Lol wtf? The reasons are literally retarded. Clearly a bunch of uneducated shits circle jerking

Did assblaster say he liked this coin yesterday? bwahaha always knew he was a larp

Thank you OP, sold all my Sky. Feels good not to be deluded anymore

reddit is a fucking cesspool holy shit. So what if coin hours have little value? If the supply is high then the price will obviously reflect that.

link

I see, so sky's the new link

TLDR: Community was being toxic so it must be a scam.
Pic related is the bio of the author article you posted lmao.

Is sailor code for faggot?

In summary:
>There are assholes in the SKY community
As expected from high levels of autism. See Veeky Forums for more.
>There are FUD campains
As expected in crypto, this is the new far wast.

So basically nothing new, do your own research.

this

I also recall he said positive things about SKY

Think you are mistaken with that guy from halfpasthuman

Every project is called a scam, but SkyCoin has been around for a long time now, the coin actually has no fees and is working super fast. If you really believe it to be a scam because some guy got his feelings hurt on Reddit then please leave crypto.

This

who

Oyster Shell just hired a new Chief Marketing Officer, and they are in direct collision with Skycoin
medium.com/oysterprotocol/shell-shl-update-and-new-hires-87978ad687a9
Any chances they are behind this shill?

This so fucking much, skycoin to the moon!

it's code for literal cuck. his only contact with his "wife" is watching her get pounded over skype

>imaginarybrain.png

believing reddit? jesus

>Get banned from a subreddit
>Call it a scam.
Wew Lad.

Oh God, skytards now think Oyster is fudding them

No I don't think so, SkyCoin is also not the most talked about crypto whereas Pearl gets tons of attention. It would backfire tremendously if someone finds out.

I know this is hard for you to wrap your brain around, but some people form opinions on their own.

>a fucking Orange Pi cluster
>10k +

W H E W

It's $600 and you get the remainder of your 1BTC back in Skycoin, dipshit.

They need to distribute the coins, most people are just sitting on them and there's not much trading activity. So these are ways to distribute the coins. I think it will take about 14 years for the whole 25M to be distributed.

More like : and you get the reminder of your btc in an absolute shitcoin that you could buy at exchange price.

GG

sound like a very loooong scam

I was originally dismissing this coin but now that assblaster said he likes it and plebbit is shitting on it, I'm going to buy in. Do the opposite of Reddit. That article is the most retarded shit I've ever seen and that redditor is basically calling it a scam because his feelings got hurt.

Explain why the guy got banned on reddit after asking a legit technical question ?

idk go ask on telegram, not a an expert in human psychology.

I may got banned from their telegram for asking this question, this project can't handle legit questions, if its not a big red flag I dont know what is it

Maybe the dev was having a bad day and decided to ban them? Who knows holy shit. I got banned from BTC subreddit several times, doesn't make it a scam.

exactly I got banned from tons of /r/ crypto threads and telegrams. Reddit just a censored shithole.

It's fucking r/skycoin not r/bitcoin, the community is so much smaller, the only reason they do this and you know it, is to dismiss pesky questions because they can't handle the truth, I mean look at the damage control in this thread lmao "he had a bad day"

If normies can't separate facts from emotions, they will never make it. Most teams are unprofessional at the start, look at NEO.

Currently researching this, how close are they to building a decentalized internet and how does it compare to Maidsafe, Substratum, and Oyster Shell?

I would suggest trying again with a new acount, you probably asked these questions at a time where they were bombarded with these questions from brigading redditors.

I mean I took a look at the Skycoin account and subreddit and they've been answering hard hitting questions. These "coin hours" as I understand aren't even used yet so what could they possible be hiding? kek

The fact they've been in development for years and their github is pretty active is enough proof for me that this isn't a scam

Pretty close, I think they are rolling out the miners in this quarter (miners aren't actual miners, they are used for hosting as an ISP). Atleast the lead dev Synth believes 800$ EOY is possible. He was quite on about BTC's prices fluctuations these past few months.

Anyway, I'm not the best person to ask about SkyCoin, I'm in it because of Synth. He appeals to my ideas and opinions and I get the idea he is very smart and knows what he's doing.

I got like 1k in SkyCoin since 10 dollars and I'm planning to just hold for a few years and see where it goes.

their github is pretty active, they're on this for years now. And why a crypto scammer would develop a hardware and actually delivery it for several pp already?

They are are near the testnet for Skywire, after this they will set the "mining" rewards and you wont need the offcial "miner" to host a node.

They are ahead of Substratum for sure.

I know that will come across as pretty stupid but I honestly don't care. They are active, are holding ICOs on their platform that are trading on the market and actually have something to show for. So imo its not a scam, I like the prospect and idea and right now its so early that I'm not really looking at it.

and you get those coins at lower than exchange price... or at least I did. I literally MADE MONEY buying my skyminer.

cry more

>develop hardware
>glue some orange Pi together

pick one and only one

>medium.com/oysterprotocol/shell-shl-update-and-new-hires-87978ad687a9
And AMB

>t. ERC20 token holder
ffs that's not even the hardware they are developing.

mommy

Ambrosus? I don't follow

Hmmmm “40 man team” now where have I heard that before?

I sure hope so. Wouldn’t mind seeing Skycoin crash and burn while oyster goes to $37

Reminder that AMB, PRL and SKY are all being shilled by the gay ass telegram group created by swisslarp

Reminder that prl has a coinburn and an airdrop and they just hired a CMO to shill their fucking coin even after the telegay group dumps

Just joined the telegram, apparently you can use raspberry pis. I'm going to be making one and see what happens. This is might be the next big thing since it's being fudded this hard for shit reasons.

>This is might be the next big thing since it's being fudded this hard for shit reasons
this

still, why have all this trouble if you can just write a pseudo whitepaper to scam pp?

anyone that thinks this is a scam is legitimately too stupid to realize what has already been accomplished.

>tfw going to use my money from LINK to go balls deep in ARK and SKY
feels good