Most shilled cryptos

Has there ever been a crypto shilled harder than LINK on biz? ETH used to be shilled a lot here, right? Which was shilled harder? A few days ago i saw there were around 15 or 16 LINK related threads up at once.

to be fair it's not really shilling anymore. It's just memes.

i'd say antshares was about the same

>It's just memes.

the most powerful form of shilling

>the coins which get a ton of shilling over a long period of time actually tend to suceeed

The Great Debate

I became a linkie today, it just feels nice to be a part of this meme.

Antshares definitely had the most shilling. ETH was shilled but not really like 4/5 threads PER DAY. That was ANS. There was also constant pasta about ANS. The classic I’ve been struggling to find is about da Hongfei being a failed art student who couldn’t code, ive searched for ages but never found it. I suggest you screencap all your fave ChainLINK memes cause you’ll struggle to find them in a few years, even using warosu.

Do biz shill coins always do good? Obviously ETH was the best biz shill coin. Ant shares/NEO did really well too, and will probably continue too. Was there ever a heavily shilled coin that wasn't shilled as a meme like bitbean or doge that did bad? The most recent one I can see is FUN.

FUN? I see like few threads here over the past few weeks. Ark was shilled heavily over here too couple months ago but ark is kind of successful.

I agree actually. Been here since january 2017. I would rank the shillingness in this order:

1.Chain Link
2.Digibytes
3.Ethereum

The rest is all up for debate. ARK OMG NEO DBC XBY BITB etc were meme coins that were shilled a lot, but the three i listed were legendary in the amount they shilled. I especially think Chain Link is by far the most shilled. This new fork meme just cements that fact. Literally, people are using Chain Links Logo to SHILL THEIR OWN COINS BECAUSE ITS IN CUBE FORM
Oh please. ANS was only shilled up until the conference. NIGGER coin was posted just as much. And even if you count NEO, shillers had to wait till end of july to shill it again, only for it to die out in september.

>the most powerful form of shilling

Can confirm. Bought a whole 200 Link so I could join the club.

Fine I'm buying some

>They FINALLY fell for it
>dump it all

the funny thing is doge was shilled like crazy in 2014 and yet it's the only alt besides litecoin still around

despite LITERALLY HAVING NO DEVELOPMENT WORK WHATSOEVER IN YEARS

this is the meme age

>NO DEVELOPMENT WORK WHATSOEVER IN YEARS
It just works.

MOMMMMMMMYYYYYY NOOOOO

memes got an orange into the white house
don't underestimate the sheer power of memes

It's never a bad time to buy LINK

ETH was shilled hard in 2016. You can find slow moving threads filled with lambo memes. There were constant BTC vs ETH threads. Also I feel bad for /rhg/, they pretty much got kicked off of Veeky Forums

>i'd say antshares was about the same
heyyy welcome aboard!! prepare for the laughs and memes! been in since 2 weeks im having a blast (3k linky)

> Also I feel bad for /rhg/, they pretty much got kicked off of Veeky Forums
funny you say. I was one of the very last. Stop trading stocks in april 2016.

CERU, MY NIGGA

Xlm was shilled here very hard.

>Kinky Linkies

Been here since may 2017.

1. ChainLink
2. Digibyte (DGB)
3. Antshares(ANS)

In that order. Last I checked early investors in DGB and ANS became rich.

ANS was only shilled after it became big.

I think it was shilled from $3-6 on biz. It was annoying seeing ANS memes all the time. I conflated ANS with PnD coins like DGB that were heavily shilled. Eventually I realized ANS wasn't a scam. I jumped in ANS as it rebranded to NEO around $14

I jumped on ANS at $3 when I saw it here, sold at $25.

ANTS, PIVX, BITB, ETH, XVG, LINK

its ebbs and flows.

Digibyte was shilled hard. Bitbean and Antshares too. Even ARK.

ChainLink has top tier memes
Ark is forgettable
BeanCash is absurd

are nolinkers even human? id rank nolinkers slightly below niggers at this point

It was $3-$6 for literally two days, that's when the Alibaba partnership was announced and it only skyrocketed from there

link is a /pol/ meme

Like Trump