I have exactly as much money in crypto as I do in fiat

what's everyone's ratios?

I have a 1:1 crypto to usd hold right now.

26 yrs, live in NYC, make 63k annual, pay all my expenses comfortably.

thanks bought 100k

same 1:1 fiat/crypto right now

85% in crypto (~650k), rest in 401k

there will never be another thing like this in my lifetime. i'm as balls deep as i can be. all my fiat currently is going for my taxes

Why would you hold any fiat? Every dollar kept in fiat results in missed gains. You guys must be 2017 newfags.

-$350 in fiat, $500k in crypto.

100 in fiat
325K in crypto

900 eur in fiat, 180k usd in crypto.
So 0,6% in fiat, 99,4% in crypto

Take this from someone who has researched this to death and consulted multiple tax attorneys

Unless you are making under 10k$ or over 10M$ profit, you are going to want to pay taxes on trades because it will fuck you over royally later in life.

all the Veeky Forums memes about how to evade are idiotic unless you've got 8 figures

when you cash out anything over 10k (and yes splitting it up will not work dipshit, it's called structuring) you get a SAR filed on you, if you don't do taxes on that you're directly fucked

When you do your taxes you have to have your TRADE HISTORY, the burdeon of proof is on YOU to show where the coins came from. Obviously if you bought 10 BTC in 2011 and now have equivelent of 50 BTC, you made trades or mined. those are taxable and you didn't report them

basically the only thing you could gamble doing is forging trades that would have made you that amount, but you take a number of risks here and will pay short term capital gains which in the end costs you more than just reporting and paying long term capital gains

1k in bank. 10k in crypto. poor as fuck. Hoping to make it

What borough do you live in I'm horn and raised here 63k isn't to much bud

I'm 400:1 crypto:fiat. 0 assets outside crypto, and only enough fiat to live off half a year.

Crypto will be huge guys, this kind of thing happens only once in a lifetime, you won't make it by being scared.

20k in the bank
5k in crypto

>tfw I had 40k in the bank last year
I'm very upset with myself for not even putting 1k into crypto back then

i live in bushwick. $900 month rent, $700 month student loans. You're right, it's not much but I can get by. The important thing is that I'm being taught SQL/Python at work, and learning a shit ton of data science and analytics everyday. I'll be able to make much more in a year or two when I take on an AWS back end gig dev role.

350k in non-crypto
0 in crypto

I don't understand you kids with your internet meme money, but good luck.

€30 in my bank account
$1500 in crypto.

Need to wait another week for my student loan aaaah

can we please rangeIP ban newyorkers and californians? you guys have reddit

63k in NYC? You must live far out on Staten island.

3k crypto
3k cash
9k in 401k

gonna cash out the 401k and put 75% into crypto

crypto : stocks : fiat

1 : 1 : 1

nah bro >muh new paradigm
>these useless currencies are def. worth multi-hundred billion dollar valuations

i can confidently say i have more in crytpo than my parents and siblings have ever had in fiat AND assets combined

100k in crypto 100eur in fiat

I don't really hold USD

I have 2 crypto to 1 stock to 0.1 bonds

90% in really obscure shitcoins.
10% in fiat.
100x or bust

>he's not all in crypto except for his monthly expenses
A...user...are you playing to win?

49,000:0

Started with 20% in crypto

now it is prolly 95+% of my total money

>unironically okay with missing out on the easiest way to get rich in history

Do you live in some shit state like Montana or something?

I'm 21. When my dad died I was 13 and I inherited about 20k. When I started off investing I had 27k. I invested with 5000 of my savings when I was 19. Added another 5k later after 1 year in crypto at 20.

Now I have 200k in crypto (80% VEN, 20% LINK). 8k on my bank account.

Never had to work a day in my life so far and I also spent some of that heritage on solo backpacking.

Right now I'm 1:9 crypto to real shit. I'm not willing to lose more that 10% of my new worth on meme money. If crypto keeps growing, I'll wait until it's 1:1, then slowly cash out to maintain 1:1 over time. I'll make like 50% of the gains that I could, but it's worth it for the security and low stress, and gives me iron hands.

More in crypto.

*real shit being stocks, ETFs. Only keep 10k fiat for expenses and emergencies.

>200k in crypto
>80% in a coin with ZERO TECHNICAL GROUNDING, NO WHITE PAPER, NO SOURCE CODE

holy fuck you are gambling
jesus christ do NOT FUCKING JUST BUY THE TWO MOST SHILLED COINS ON Veeky Forums IF YOU HAVE 6 FIGURES

You are throwing away your one chance to make it

weak FUD m8

5:1 crypto:fiat

come at me bros

local bitcoins and launder them. why are some of you people so fucking stupid? if you're willing to commit a crime, you should be willing to launder it. biz is so full of faggots liek you, the place is hardly worthwhile anymore.

10% in crypto

>having any fiat at all

30k€ fiat / 7k€ crypto
europoor reporting here, i put 20% of my saving in crypto, 80% in fiat.

50k on crypto
380 in bank account

Go hard or go home

>taxes
gtfo with this burger bullshit

260k of it is in crypto