Convince me

Convince me

Other urls found in this thread:

crypto-icos.com/2018/02/16/jibrel-network/
medium.com/@jibrelnetwork/jcash-and-jibrel-network-token-roll-out-61f267e9a083
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My fellow JNTleman

Jibrel is a great coin which will tokenize assets. We are a great coin. Buy this coin and you will not regret for the rest of your life. The riches you will achieve will be unmatched and you will feel great pleasure from it.

Join the JIBARMY

We are the JNTlemen and WE will not be stopped and/or denied

JNTleman OUT

Jibrel now or stay Jihad

I am really excited about this project for 4 reasons:
- I see the need in the market for well-audited crypto-fiats (Look at Tether mcap and their auditor gave up on them)
- If the UAE and Dubai news is true, that is already a huge step towards success
- Their advisors and speakers at their conference seem to be excellent
- The model is such that if this does take off, JNT value is going to skyrocket like no moon mission previously

Don’t be thrown by the FUD, imo this has huge potential for growth. There is a chance it will fizzle out, obviously, but I am very happy with even a 50/50 chance at a 100x growth.

Glad I found out about JNT as early as I did. Finally not too late for something

This right here is the reason not to invest.

these right here are the reasons to invest

you've gotta understand double reverse anti falseflag fudding

you're such a faggot, you don't deserve to live

No, you obviously don't understand. Creating fud is one thing, but creating this cringy shit that's trying so, so hard to drive people away from JNT just shows how heavy those bags really are. The intention of these posts is far too obvious, which makes it pretty clear what kind of people are trying to pump the price of JNT.

I don't think cringy FUD pumps the price it just makes people dismiss the token as a meme. Either way the price is being manipulated by bots so whatever people are trying to do here is pointless.

its like 4 people from a telegram of thousands doing it.Who are also poor and are scared it moons before they can add more money to it.You realise any 1 person here could start 10 jibrel threads a day and type this crap if they were motivated enough?Do you also believe these 4 idiots will have any effect on a project that will likely tokenize billions, and its marketcap doesnt rely on speculation like every other coin?use your head.

nice just tokenized 4 people

> I see the need in the market for well-audited crypto-fiats (Look at Tether mcap and their auditor gave up on them)
>- The model is such that if this does take off, JNT value is going to skyrocket like no moon mission previously

oh wow it's gonna moon because it's auditited. It tethered to the price of fiat you dumb fuck. Look at the cmc, it's flat to USD while depreciating against btc.

When it hits kucoin literally everyone who bought in at the ICO will dump their bags. Whatles are already dumping.

DO NOT PUT YOUR SAVINGS IN THIS ARAB SHITCOIN

Plently of other pojects do the same thing better (polymath, REX, etc.) Jibrel is vaporware

1) The project will fill two potentially very lucrative gaps in the market. The first is providing a multi-currency Tether alternative backed 1:1 by real currency held by a registered bank in Switzerland and regularly audited by PwC. That is a slam-dunk Tether killer. The second is the ability to tokenize other asset classes.

2) The token economics run on a belt and braces system, whereby the tokenized assets are not only securely held off-chain but are secured on-chain as well. The fact that the DAO (or initially the Jibrel Network acting manually) will have to buy up and hold JNT equal to the value of the off-chain tokenized assets means that the market cap of JNT will be at least equal to the total value of assets tokenized (plus speculative value). If a billion dollars are tokenized to create a billion jUSD, then the market cap of JNT will necessarily rise by a billion dollars. At the moment it would only take the tokenization of 200 million in assets to lift the JNT value by 150%+. In the long term there is the potential for tens or even hundreds of billions of assets to be brought on board. Every single one will be reflected in the market cap of JNT.

3) The team knows what they need to do to make the possibility of tokenization appealing to the institutions who will potentially be involved. By focusing from the start on writing government regulations into smart contract code, they are ensuring that multinational businesses will be able to have confidence in being able to legally tokenize assets of all kind.

4) Great advisers with global reach and, more importantly, an amazing initial partnership with the ruling family of a wealthy small country. The importance of the link-up with the Al-Maktoum family can't be overstated for the early stage promise of this project. The link is sufficiently tight that Jibrel will have an office within the SEED Foundation and it is strongly suggested that a jCash pilot will be rolled out fairly shortly

I'm going to buy 100 JNT just to tokenize my dick into your arse

the telegram idiots for anyone unaware

best looking dudes in crypto. makes roger ver look like a bum

Don't pay attention to those JIBRonies. I think you are a true JNTlemen :)

Sheik
Next Week

>those morons on Veeky Forums

he's not wrong tho

The Sheik doesn't even exist, have you googled him? lmao

the best part of all this.Of every coin in the crypto world, they pick the most unfuddable coin which moons because of its economics and doesnt need speculation.You literally couldnt find a bigger bunch of retards than the ones fudding this.

Someone with his name reversed exists.

It tethered to the price of fiat you dumb fuck -> that would be the cryptofiats that will be issued, not JNT
but you know this and are FUDding. For everyone else, read whitepaper, check how it will work. JNT does not equal jUSD, jGBP or jEUR, it will be the backing behind it. If it reaches tethers market cap, JNT will have at minimum 20xed, without accounting for speculation.

>I BELIEVE
Jesus christ

JNT being above a dollar defeats the purpose of the coin.

obviously this is fud.but for the unaware jnt could be a thousand dollars, its jcash which will be like tether.

Jibrel Network exit scam actually written in the roadmap.

Just bought 100k

Meme has been dead for a while.
Kys.

JNT partnership announced with Hammas and ISIS

>hurr tether killer
No it will not be a fucking tether killer, never
the jusd or whatever won't even be available for the average joe, and even if it will be it will require more KYC shit than it's worth it. People will just go for fiat or tether.

And if there is no demand for their tokenized assets than there will be no providers, it's gonna end up as a dead project at the end

where is the demand for anything in crypto at the moment?The whole damn market is based on speculation.Jibrel could be the first coin that changes that.

Lol

It will moon when normies hear that this is an audited tether where you will be able to withdraw real money.

lol not even the founders can explain how this vapourware is supposed to work

>muh sheik
>muh assets

ask yourself, Veeky Forumslets, what do these men stand to gain from puimping this 'great' coin to you? Are they your friends? Can you really trust Arabs?

The answer is a resounding NO!

yea maybe in 20 years after submitting your shoe number and grandma's birth act, you may as well use fucking fiat because there is no difference in terms of taxes.

Pretty much the only reason tether is in such a deman is because it is accessible to everyone on unverified exchanges, wild fucking west, when will you brainlets understand this?

mashallah my brother, may we bury the kafir in gold inshallah

>Whatles are already dumping.
it whales, and if you check the top 100 addresses their stacks are either stagnant, or increasing over time
also kucoin's average volume is fucking nothing
nice reddit spacing too

put me in the screen shot

I am Ricardo Wojak

I am the SUPREME JNTleman

We are the JIBARMY

We will not be denied and/or STOPPED

DYOR

crypto-icos.com/2018/02/16/jibrel-network/

Do you really think you would get any reliable info from this shitty board?

People say it's the telegram Pajeets fudding but I'm convinced a significant portion is literally just Bitfinex/Tether shills.

now put me on the hologram

I think of it more of an experiment than anything. Dubai is a great place to try this because of its financial sector.

cringy as fuck. I want to dump my bags just to avoid being associated with you

now put the hologram on the telegram

yea sure the rich sheiks could swing their oil/gold dicks but like I said I see no demand for this. Who's gonna tokenize their assets/cash and for what purpose?

the only competition to tether will be an exchange like Binance or whoever issue their own usd-tethered tokens with proper audits simply backed by usd.
You buy their tethered tokens with your btc, they automaitcally sell that btc for fiat and have usd backing your tethered tokens. Simple, no BS.

now put me inside your mom

large money bags would utilize the 3% or so swings that tether normally gets when in heavy use. So if you're a rich fag with 100 mil tokenized assets you could in theory snatch another 3 million with little risk. At least that's how I was shilled the idea...I'm sure the reddit quote says it better.

kek
seriously though, we got SEED group partnership and Jcash pilot coming up boii

Yea its basically arbitration. Jibrel could also enable BTC/real world asset pairs theoretically.

yea that's what I heard too but that brings us to my previous point, why would someone go for jcash during a crash instead of just fiat?

please go stratospheric this year. just once i'd like to be in early

user that's a thread about Sninem

For the same reasons they now go for Tether but without the sketchiness that deters a lot of people from using Tether and that worries even those who do.

Constant shilling of this coin for the past weeks and the coin has barely moved.
But, but ... what about the SEED partnership, this will cause the a small spike just for it to gradually go back to the initial value.
Now this for traders who want to make gains and move onto the next coin and not an attack to you HODLers.

The aame reason people go to tether instead of just fiat - theyve also alluded to the fact that you’ll he able to go from jCash to your bank account and vice versa.

Coolest thing about this system is that since all jFiat is pegged to JNT, the JNT marketcap expands when the jFiat is issued. Therefore you could just buy JNT instead of Tether and you would make gains.

If JNT takes off, the price of JNT will be measured in assets instead of BTC. It would be an excellent tool in this market.

BS
People go for tether because it's available without any KYC on multiple exchanges with multiple trading pairs. None of that applies to jcash, actually most of that will never apply to jcash.

Knowing crypto market's overpromising and underdelivering jcash won't even be available for a long time, let alone available for average joe, and then like I said If average joe during a crash has to liquidate all his coins to btc/usd then buy jnt, and then go to Jibrel's platform (with full KYC mind you) to exchange that for jusd - honestly who the fuck whould go through this hassle? the tax implication are the same like with FIAT. you ma as well send everything to freaking coinbase or whatever and sell for fiat there.
Tether is a wild west that allows you to hedge incognito or at least semi incognito.

praise our lord and savior

you could say the same about bitshares, somehow I don't see people hedging with bitshare tokens (not talking about their pegged tokens here)

Kinda looks like Frodo in some of those pics.

THE SUPREMEST OF ALL SUPREME JNTlemen

Please let me suck his boi pussy. I am RICARDO WOJAK AND I NEED HIS BOI PUSSY

WE ARE THE JIBARMY

we will not be stopped and/OR DENIED

what's the matter, did your own cringefest thread got deleted?
nobody really falls for your autism anymore, you tried too hard and ruined it for yourself kek

Nice try DICK LICKA

im HERE!

more like boi pussy licker

JNTleman out

Tether might be a solution for everyday investors, but institutional investors will certainly be wary.

Again, most of Jibrel's features are not marketed at anybody on Veeky Forums or reddit. They are targeting banks, institutional investors, and financial institutions.

These are the people that have reason to be way of Tether. These are the people that would be moving millions into jCash in the event of a crash. These people are shy about Tether for its own legal ambiguity as well as its questionable solvency.

They need both solvency and legality solved for them to have a clear mind.

Again, this project is not marketed towards anybody on Veeky Forums or reddit, nor does it need support from any everyday investor to succeed. Certainly, traction among the Veeky Forums and reddit community would be positive for the project, but it is completely ancillary to the primary goal of the project.

Furthermore, institutional investors, banks and financial institutions don't want to be incognito. They want to be compliant. They run way higher risks for being incognito than the "average joe" investor.

That is why jCash is attractive. Big money looking to get into crypto is skeptical for a number of reasons - one of which is that they wan't regulations and more transparency in place. They want to invest without looking like they are trying to evade takes. If big money comes in, they need structure to make them feel secure. Jibrel provides this with CryDRs with embedded regulation as well as a completely audited product, among other things of course.

>LINK
>JNT
>EVE

The Holy Trinity.

this still doesn't explain why those 'big boys' wouldn't go for FIAT in case of a crash instead of jcash, unless you believe Jibrel will become the biggest and most trusted/reliable crypto-fiat gateway with Better Liquidity than any othr exchange.

Good luck hoping for that.

Fuck you

Buying jCash on an exchange will not involve a KYC process. Stop making shit up.

show me proof that I will be able to acquire Jcash without any KYC
You show me that and I go fomoshopping jnt right after

KYC/AML is for the institutions depositing and (probably) for people cashing out directly to cash. Unless its at an exit to cash or an entrance from cash point there is no need for precautions against money laundering.

In the first line of this article
medium.com/@jibrelnetwork/jcash-and-jibrel-network-token-roll-out-61f267e9a083
you can see that jCash is intended to be available publicly on exchanges (of course because otherwise it would be pointless). The article also makes clear where the KYC element comes in.

>Set-up Phase: Partners are on-boarded off-chain through a full KYC/AML screening process and back-to-back legal agreements to transact on the Jibrel Network.

Cashing out and having Jibrel pay dollars to your bank account will certainly require KYC/AML procedures too. But the idea that buying some on an exchange and holding it there or in a wallet would require you go through a KYC process with Jibrel is just nuts. It's like with the ICO. There was a KYC process for buying in with cash. But JNT can be traded freely from wallet to wallet without recipients needing to go through a KYC process themselves.

Stfu ARYfag.