Btc to 5k

Every twitter TA guy says that btc is going to 5k in near future before new highs. Do you believe TA fags? When pull out?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6PKyDd1wSIA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thx just bought 10000k

OP is a faggot.

Impossible, everyone and their moms will be waiting for a 5k dip to buy.
After the sec hearing, i doubt it.

Just go to every popular TA twitter fags.

Are you gonna be in denial like when btc hit 20k? You did not sell cause weak hands. Afraid to loose profits muhhh lost even more

>We are going up and down
>If we go up we go up
Nice TA

This guy is a fake. There are better ta fags

Really? I see the opposite, every Twitter and Youtube is predicting 50k, 70k, 100k EOY...

Those are the deluded ones shilling their bags.

What the fuck are those retards even thinking?

There seems to be a line for literally every single case/chart/trend. This is the biggest bullshit I have ever read next to astrology.

Fuck everyone who thinks those lines mean shit.

Real TA fags don't go that far ahead in their projections. They project the next wave, and say "we will see what happens in 12 hours, if it breaches x then we go y, I'd it goes to a we go to w"

They are doing it on youtube because they wan't to make money with your views. They are going to say what you want to hear.

What are other good twittwr ta profiles?

Cryptochoe is legit tho. He has made so many correct calls he has me beleiving him

TA guys are always wrong. The best predictions come from insider knowledge about what whales are gonna do to PnD btc.

thats incredibly short sighted.. kinda makes you really lose faith in anything crypto related

The most reliable one's I have found are these 3 :
@PhilakoneCrypto
@CryptoChoe
@MagicPoopCannon
I would love to know anyone recommends others

>Do you believe TA fags?
No, TA is basically astrology but with computers. It totally fails to account for news events that haven't happened yet.

Spoiler: TA is a meme created back in the day by people who wanted to sell books on TA.

magic. poop. cannon.

>Cryptochoe is legit tho.
Probably just dumb luck. If a thousand retards make random predictions, one of them is bound to make a bunch of correct calls consecutively.

>MagicPoopCannon
I use his tradingview page. Dude has helped make a lot of gains, and mitigate so many losses.

this post

No but they're likely right. 12k is just a squeeze before a new lower low. Cycle should be finished after the next major crash

>After the sec hearing, i doubt it.
I'm not entirely convinced that the SEC hearing was a bullish sign. IMO it was a mixed bag.

See youtube.com/watch?v=6PKyDd1wSIA