Anyone know why this shit nug has crashed so hard?

Anyone know why this shit nug has crashed so hard?

joke project, team is quitting.

As soon as you see a dev like blackstone or whatever the fuk he is called doing TA on the price of their own coin in slack you need to GTFO.

Got 3x out of this on the ICO and never looked back.

Same, dumped my shit bags weeks ago as it looked like it was headed this way.

Shame really.

seems like the lead dev resigned. obviously insiders knew about this for some days and sold off. that is why the volume tripled and the price slowly started bleeding, despite "good news", reddit shilling and their "applications" to other exchanges. this is as scammy as it can possibly get. what a shame.

btw who is on their slack now? whats are their next moves? They banned me bo asking quesitions

Same. Banned months ago for asking questions.

same shit on telegram. I've got ban like 2h after they opened telegram channel

The whales dumped.

I am unironically researching to buy in this chaos because it's down 90 percent from ATH and Veeky Forums is busy laughing at it. Don't know if I will yet

Might as well buy TRON and burn your money with w shitcoin they could actually at least return your money.

Ok, so this thread is full of lies and half-truths. Here's the real story: the entire team thinks the CEO aka the money guy Peter Mcclory is incompetent or doesn't care that much. The guy is already rich and has other businesses as well so it's understandable they feel this way. He (Mcclory) agreed to step back and make Blacstone (lead dev) the CEO and also transfer the ICO funds to him so they can use it for further development of the project.

The problem was that Mcclory was slow as shit and the team started sperging. Blackstone threaten to resign on 31st of March if Mcclory doesn't keep his word.

Now this shit doesn't look good, but if you haven't already sold, you'll probably better of just waiting. Once this shistorm is over it can only go but up.

Blackstone is too devoted to the project to quit for good. I could see him stepping down purely to send a message, but he'd most likely still be working on Obsidian one way or another. Even if it means forking the coin.

yeah, forgot to mention that. He didn't actually threaten to quit for good, he just said he will be a community dev.

You get instantly banned from the official subreddit, discord, slack, and telegram channels for asking questions even if they are appropriate for the channel and time. Asking about what would happen to the project if blackstone went through with resigning and pete left got me instant banned

it has plenty of room to go down aswell

the only bottom is 1 satoshi

I never posted in ODN Slack or Discord until today when I saw this shit crashing. Went on discord and started asking questions to understand wtf was going on and what will happen next. Sagescam answered them and that was it. Nobody was banned.

Forgive me if I don't believe you, but the story sound fishy.
Guy1 asks questions - LET'S BAN THIS FUCKER
Guy 2 asks questions - LET'S ANSWER HIM POLITELY

Wanna post some proof?

Go to their subreddit its not just me and the people on this board talking about being banned even old and new community members are complaining about the ease for which you get banned for asking questions

Prob have better luck buying bitconnect if you're trying to buy into dumpster fires.

hey hey hey