ODN

>Exit scams on his own coin
>it leaks in discord

Should have used Obsidian Messenger. Oh wait - its vaporware

Is that the founder of the coin that gangraped a dog in the ass with the devteam?

It's not vaporware you can download it right now.

>beta

yep. just go right to the app store.... er wait... no... go right to the google play sto..... errr. wait. no.

Quick rundown pls

Blackstone the main dev gave the CEO an ultimatum. Either he steps down and Blackstone takes over full control or Blackstone resigns as the lead dev and becomes a community contributor instead. It is actually looking like the CEOP will leave and Blackstone (the nerds) will take over. This FUD is being used to drive prices down to some massive buy walls about and bellow 2k stats. It is a really good time to get in and buy some ODN. It will be $30_+ EOY for sure. The project is not being abandoned by any sense of the imagination. It is internal squabbling between the devs and the CEO who is a hack. He will go or there will be a hard fork. Either way, ODN will survive and thrive in one form or another.

Oh yeah I forgot that if an app isn't on Google or Apple's stores then it obviously doesn't exist.

Why would i throw money on a glorified messenger?

It's the most secure messenger out because none of the others are decentralized.

Something something big plans, releasing an exchange, etc. but why invest in anything with a dev called niggerstone

hey hey hey
wasssaaa wasssaaaa wassssaaaaaa
biiiiicunneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekkkkk

There are no masternodes so the messenger is centralized and the platform does not offer dapps yet. Stop saying it's decentralized.

this

*platform
One with a great messenger on it which will provide an NSA proof service.
I am more in it for the marketplace. I want to buy drugs, cars, etc with my ODN on Glass.
ODN is the ETH of privacy.
You will see pajeet.

>its blockchain
>mined
>no [arbitrary blockchain word] means its not decentralized

really made me think.

it's not even a year old yet... shit like ETH has been around for years. It needs work.

THERE IS NO BLOCK-CHAIN DEVELOPER THE PLATFORM ISN'T EVEN USING THE BLOCK-CHAIN FOR ANYTHING BESIDES STORING AND SENDING TOKENS

THERE ISN'T EVEN A BLOCK-CHAIN DEVELOPER FOR A BLOCK-CHAIN PRODUCT THAT IS ENOUGH FOR RED FLAGS

It's more like a "privacy" ripple

Like ETH then. Or LINK. The ODN has used to power the programmes on it. ODN itself can also be sued to buy/sell stuff over the chat and glass apps. There is a lead developer, he just hates the CEO and has issued the ultimatum. Without him as project leade dev officially they will have to replace him for sure, he will continue to work on projects on the platform privately and to contribute as a community member as and when he sees fit. It is the CEO that is the problem, they are incompetent and pushing the project in directions the devs do not agree with. Control will sw3ap over to Blackstone eventually unless this CEO is determined to kill the project by going down with the ship. All signs indicate that he will step back. His lack of response is telling. The initial ultimatum has still not been answered publicly but I hope they will come to an agreement. ODN needs Blackstone, Blackstone does not need ODN. Blackstone can easily form ODN meaning we all keep our tokens and he can run a project the way he wants. All he wants now is full control over the project and the CEO who is a cunt, will not let him. It will be resolved and once it is ODN as a project in whatever form it takes will thrive. Fuck your FUD. HUGE buy walls bellow 2k stats for a reason. You are all getting played. Brainlets.

>stats
Get the fuck out, ESL. This project is an absolute shitshow.

It is a shitshow. Most good ones are when they are new. It is hardly confido or bittconeeeeeect though is it. Im sitting on 10k and I am comfy staking during all this shit. If it goes down the toilet then oh well. No big loss. I very much doubt it will though. Have you even read the bitcointalk forum announcements or been on the telegram? Try it. It is mostly FUD on here but tis not that bad IRL. I bought another 2k yesterday and I am not worried. My ARK, QSP, REQ, BAT, and LINK gains will make up for any losses. I even sold my NEO for ODN because NEO will only go 10x max so not much point. I want to make it and I am taking risks. Screw average.

is that cunt still giving updates on the ODN price in slack? LMAO

fucking joke project

seen posts on discord calling it a scam, they get deleted right away. this doesn't look good

Lol Khajiit is the only retard shilling this coin now. Hes telling new buyers that blackstone is not leaving when blackstone typed up a resignation letter.

Must suck having 8 masternodes in a scam. Thats not an excuse to be a liar mod shilling your bags though. Fucking dumb cunt

>ODN itself can also be sued
was that a Freudian slip

Unfortunately normies dont give a flying fuck if it is NSA proof.

why does a messenger need a coin?

to add incentive for people to run the masternodes which dont exist