This one is for you biz, roll digits and I'll deliver

This one is for you biz, roll digits and I'll deliver.

Smamper pramper buy mobeüs sirs it good coin

have you ever took a shit outside? Lmao

sorry i cant do this right now FUCK WHY AM I SO COMPLICATED

I'v got no will to live, i don't think i want to talk right now, sorry.

I made a little girl cry today, so that's the kind of person I am

I like sucking shit right from a woman's asshole and then cum in her nose hole. If you're into that, very nice. If you're not into that, don't worry I won't do that.

friend of mine from high school raped by guy she met on craigs list. she let me and another friend watch over skype and didn't tell him the camera was on. they spent half an hour talking and getting high together. her interest in him started to wane when he tried to flirt with her, and we both knew she probably rethinking to sleep with him. guy goes berserk after she pushed him away when he tried to kiss her. slapped her and start stripping her clothes off. she started yelling and he grabbed her and started choking her. shit was scary as fuck and both of us were too scared to do anything. guy eventually started raping her and I just started jacking off. don't know what friend was doing, but he stopped typing so I assume he did also. lasted less than 10 minutes and he nutted inside of her. guy left, our friend started crying. after a few minutes I guess she realize the camera was on and shut it off. she ignored us for a week before sending a message saying we were assholes for not calling the police and made threats to "tell on us" and convince the police that we set her up. we talked her down and haven't talked about it again since then.

>Pramya
Some shitty loo joke is mandatory.

why hello there milady

i will pam ya if you know what i mean ;)

Do you know cryptocurrencies? I have a fantastic opportunity for you if you are interested. The coin is extremely unknown and their actual platform will be released next week. Volume on exchanges is literally around 100 USD only, so it's pretty hard to even buy this.

You can however place a buy order and hope that there is someone stupid enough to sell some of the tokens to you (There definitely are).

Want the name of said token?

It is calle... wait.. my door just rang, hold on a second brb

Buy link

Please sleep with me, please...pretty please. I'm so lonely. I haven't slept with anyone in a very long time and you are so good looking. Please do me the favor of having sex with me.

BITBEAN 50K EOY
SUCK MY COCKS

semen demon

You're eyes.. simply devine.

this but with a (male) attached

mEOW

Some really good replies in here but look like we have our first dubs.

Do you know what a SWIFT smart oracle is?

kek

This is going to be a fun afternoon, keep rolling guys she is thirsty.

Are you hungry?

ayyy gurl, when you gon lemme clap dem cheeks?

That's just what they called me in high school. I'm quite old now and they mostly just call me erectile disfunction demon. We can still have a lot of fun together, but not before a proper christian marriage. So what do you say?

I'm a dicklet

I posted your profile on a shady website where I told people that they could dictate me what I should reply to you. Sorry for doing this, I am not in a very healthy state of mind right now, do not try to contact me again, I am unstable.

do you want to see my micropenis?

fuck you fag

I would like to go out with you

rolling for myself

Reroll

post more pics of her
if dubs obv
"im gonna slam the door and pin you against the wall"

Fuck you

Come over now

nudes or we're done

roll again

Can you deepthroat?

wanna see my micropenis?

And I like it when it hurts me

have you ever seen a micropenis?

Digits are not retroactive

god fucking damn it lmfao

Kek.

If you're not all in on Chainlink get the fuck out of my face

Digits are not retroactive

I just want to get nudes ONCE. I BELIEVE

How much btc for you to go a2m?

enough with the small talk lets meet up and fuck

faggot

do "I'm gonna put a 100x sell order on your pussy cause I'm gonna fucking wreck it"

You look underage

Oh shi-

just kidding, they call me stallion

good get

That's just what they called me in high school. I'm quite old now and they mostly just call me erectile disfunction demon. We can still have a lot of fun together, but not before a proper christian marriage. So what do you say?

lmao

>the day Veeky Forums got op laid

I like to take it from you with strap-on

I know a shady alley where we could meet up. I want you to do it in my pecker with your strap-on.

hahahhahah

lmao

Fuck... waiting for the reply. You are next UNLESS someone rolls trips in the meanwhile

this is the proof, that when that book casanova was written, they guy knew that you have to be shitposting in somebody elses name to get puss

I would love to toss your salad

I am actually just joking around, I am genuinely interested in meeting up with you. Can I give you my phone number?

if trips ignore last dubs

Reroll

I recently got out of a relationship with this girl. I still love her, I hope that isn't a problem. Btw, you can't compete with her. She was white.

do you like roleplaying at all? you can be my master and ill be the nigger

You're not a jew are you?

Girl you better get some lube cause if we meet there will be only 7 planets in our Solar System. I gonna destroy Uranus

shh

I am just joking, I have serious interest in meeting up with you. Can you give me your adress so I can pick you up right away and dissolve you in my bathtub?

i also happen to be into cuckoldry. i would love to have us a threesome and lick your belly clean from the other guy's cum

>fuck that take the strap on dubs

I own 50 bitcoins

No reply, OP?

can I pay you in crypto

777 trips imminent, roll and ill double message her

Good job guys, we lost her, WE'RE NEVER GOING TO GET NUDES YOU AUTISTIC FUCKERS

Girl you better get some lube cause if we meet there will be only 7 planets in our Solar System. I gonna destroy Uranus

reroll Pramya

please say you are trap

she's thinking about it lol

I want a threesome with you and Sergey Assblaster

niggers tongue my anus

oh man, missed by one

"i'm also into cfnm. maybe you could give me a handjob in public?"

Tell her you are sorry

I”d love to Pramya if you nomsayin

this after the strap-on

>send her this if she hasn't already replied
come on reply babby pls do the needful

>Girl you better get some lube cause if we meet there will be only 7 planets in our Solar System. I gonna destroy Uranus

>reroll again, shit I am fucking sure she takes it in the nesquick hole

i would love to pram ya.. if you know what i am saying ;)

well fuck

rofl. i don't think she's replying after that one

She hasnt replied yet which is a shame, she seemed keen. Roll dubs twice OR trips for double message.

dont listen to neet faggots dont double reply or she's gone