IQ over 90 and basic knowledge of TA thread

Let's not be retarded TA faggots for once, looking at 1h time frame.

This is daily timeframe, can someone with more than 95 IQ disprove this isn't going to dip once more, before we break that old trendline that we've been in since 20k$ top?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ThinkingUSD/status/965033120423538688
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

break resistance line*

GUHHH BITCORN ONLY UP GO

people with more than 95 IQ don't use astrology to predict the future. They just buy more during lows and sell for some fiat during highs to buy the next low

now fuck off you dumb fucking nigger. BTC can drop to 5k or rise to 20k in the next week and there is no algorithm to predict that since its based on how many big investors decide to cash out or get on board, not previous lows and highs

WU ALL HUVE BOGINIS °_o

Your crossing moving averages suggest the start of a downtrend what do you think?
We can really see a bearmarket for the year(s) to come with BTC going sideways between 14 and 7k...

that scenario is literally too fucking good to be true. If anything we'll see a bullrun which is devastating for any of us trying to make it in the long run

A bear market is a blessing that the majority of us don't deserve. In reality 90% of us don't have enough to fully capitalize off this emerging asset just yet. If you have 6-7 figures in crypto right now, you're set to be among an elite ruling class in the next decade. This is't based on any meme lines or moving averages, just use-case and human history

I wouldn't pay too much attention to that, fact is market sentiment is bullish, but this rally form 6k$ was just incredible and I think it's time to cool down once more, before breaking the old resistance line, that's all. I don't believe BTC will go lower than 7k$ ever again.

twitter.com/ThinkingUSD/status/965033120423538688

The old trendline going through 6k$ and SMA200 on Daily are just strong enough support. Not to mention the horizontal one.

Lower StochRSI's are coming off bottom, but I'd say that's just one more push to upside before inevitable fall down from resistance.

Anyone who thinks we can continue at this rate of growth forever is deluded. Anyone who thinks we're going straight to 0 is deluded. See price of gold's bubbles left. OP's prediction: sensible

There will be a bull run to 19k again in the next 2-3 months, and it will crash again, and after a 2 month bear market it will skyrocket to 40-50k.

people have been saying this since 2014, half the reason I didn't get into it then. kys

>elite ruling class

lol no

Looks pretty solid OP. Only one thing you are missing. The final dip for despair takes us well below the mean in which case when this happens it then goes back to the mean and everyone who buys this dip will be comfy as fuck while BTC slowly rises for the rest of the year until the next holiday bull market comes into play.

And going off your chart OP 6k looks about right for the final despair dip.

You think we're going to continue adding $200B every week immediately from here? Like buying Intel every week, just after the biggest crash in years?

Here's my thinking and I think it checks out perfectly, with alts having their products launches in the end of March.

1.) BTC goes down to 8.5k$ area after this rally from the 6k$ bottom and almost touching the old resistance

2.) After end of consolidation new smaller rally/side way action will pick up by the mid of March

3.) By the end of March BTC will be having another bullish rally, while alts are going to explode again given the hype of product launches

4.) BTC starts slowly going down again in April after the alts rally in the end of March and then finds strong support above 10k$, slowly preparing for summer/fall/winter again

>bearmarket for years
holy shit hahhahhahahahahahahahhahhahahahha

This wouldn't surprise me, given it's what it has done for the past 4 years.

Just be on alert when we reach top of the channel. If we fail to break out, then god have mercy on your soul if you are hodling.

could happen. once again, it all depends on how many richfags get onboard. A marketcap larger than gold isn't just justified, its certain to happen within a decade. What happens in the next 6 months to a year means fuck all. It could move somewhere between $1000 USD and $350k. Another dip is too good to be true for accumulation

The massive buy volume at the bottom of the dip is a sign that btc is being played by whales. The volume have died off and now they are waiting for accumulation.
If you are holding any right now i suggest sell before the price approach the next resistance triggering a massive sell wave from the same whales.
You have to pre-empt the big players. If you follow trends you will lose money every time.

>BTC can drop to 5k or rise to 20k in the next week and there is no algorithm to predict that since its based on how many big investors decide to cash out or get on board, not previous lows and highs
/all TA threads ever

I think this makes sense.

It was predicted big investors and algos start buying on SMA200, which guess what price happened to be... 6k$.

Simply put one last dip before more investors pile in like a bunch of wild pajeets.

Son.. You bought in December, amirite?

no 2015, got into it from mining doge on a 780ti, didn't invest a whole lot though

This

Screw TA. Someone bought 400 million worth of bitcoin this past month that's all you need to fucking know.

Too much interest now for it to crash further.

Yet, it is overvalued

Conclusion: We move sideways for a long time before a big breakout. Might be mini crashes and bull rallies ranging from 6k to 15k. But it won't break either direction for 1-2 years.
sucks for hodlers, great for traders.

you talk like you knew the future lol.