Could I get som advice on my split?
It's currently PPLPPL with:

Monday: Chest/Tricep/Abs
Tuesday: Back/Bicep/Forearm
Wednesday: Legs/Abs
Thursday: Shoulders/Chest/Tricep
Friday: Back/Bicep/Forearm/Abs
Saturday: Legs

I usually do 4 exercises for big muscle groups like back/chest/legs and 3 for smaller like bicep/forearm/shoulders.
Is my split good? What could I improve on?

Also, does for example a bench press count as 1x chest, 1x tricep and 1x shoulder exercise or just 1x chest exercise?

fucking wrong board, sorry

You are to diversified, choose 2-3 coins

Gay

Chest/Tri/Bi/Shoulders/Traps every other day. Just wear pants lmao

What coin is this?

Thanks. Bought 10,000.

What are your goals and how strong are you already? This is usually a dumbass split unless you're on gear, especially the fact that you're not hitting shoulders on Monday as well. I mean for fuck's sake bro you're an adult male you should be working shoulders more than once a fucking week you retarded piece of shit. If anything knock chest down to once a week and do shoulders twice, but there's no reason you can't do them both twice a week.

Way to many workouts. Unless you're roiding. You need more recovery time.

Chest is already involving shoulders.

Big if true.

what coins does rip hold

Are you even advanced enough to do a brosplit?

i did a similar split for like 2 years natty and it was better gains than anything else i've tried by far

So then why even list shoulders on there at all? You know the fucking difference between chest exercises using shoulder muscles slightly and shoulder exercises so stop fucking playing these games like you know what you're talking about. 100% chance you're doing this split while being weak as fuck wondering why you're not getting ripped benching 150 running around saying "Bench press involves shoulders brah".

Get the fuck off my board bruh, cause we ain't in the biznuss of gaying out with meme workouts and fags who don't even 1/2/3/4.

mark RIPPLEtoe haha :^)

10/10 post

DYEL

Yeah your split is good. You just gotta show up to the gym now ^^

NORMIE GET OUT

ZyzzCoin $BRAH

There's no way to prove that you wouldn't have gotten better gains doing something else. Also I said usually, because if you're fairly strong and eat a shitload of protein the ppl can be a solid program, but we all know OP weighs 155 lbs and has been lifting for 3 months.

Projecting much?

Looks like a standard bodybuilding routine, if bodybuilding is your goal keep at it

Bench Press is a compound exercise and works all the above, you can use accessory lifts with your bench days for Bodybuilding (ie. tricep flys, barbell shrugs etc)

He got in early on the Initial Squat Offering

well i did a normal bro split doing every muscle 1x a week for like 3 years when i was a beginner, but i also took it a lot more serious doing everything 2x a week so yeah not exactly a great comparison. hitting everything twice a week is perfect for me though so i try to recommend it to people

>Could I get som advice

Leverage 4x with Test and Tren until ATH.