What happened to Veeky Forums?

What happened to Veeky Forums?
>So much pajeet shilling and it is getting worse. Lower quality and higher quantity
>The /pol/ infestation
>BRRRRAPP-posting
>Zero quality threads

So where else do you go for crypto news and banter? Personally I am a fan of telegram groups

>>BRRRRAPP-posting
has significantly reduced thot posting. you're welcome.

Yeah now we just have to deal with the same fucking threads they post regardless but instead of a nice ass to look at we've got reddit tier memes. Thanks man, I really appreciate your hard work. Veeky Forums would be such shit without you.

>>BRRRRAPP-posting

It's really funny tho

The fact that you call it 'thot posting' tells me you need to go back to /pol/

>le deus volt lol!

>scarjo in pantyhose
my dick is diamonds

(actually I'm flacid)

Thanks, not everyone appreciates our work as much as you do.

yeah prob my new fav pic

Nah, not a /pol/ack but thot posts are always low quality and get derailed by thirsty virgins. If you want to jack off go to /s/.

i wish my dick was as reactive as my spirit boner sometimes

If you're 12

Unfortunately you have to wait to larpers now to get any quality discussion.

Assblaster has had the highest quality threads in the past few months. Otherwise you'll have to demand legitimate discussion in the OP, and even then its a gamble.

The JNT and LINK shilling is getting out of hand. I hold the former and am going to buy the latter, but holy shit they make me want to sell.

Sauce on OP pic?

I thought the same for a while, brap posting will reduce the amount of ass posting, but in reality it doesn't, just infestate biz with the same idiotic pics over and over. When you want to post about something and have pic related in hand, but are forced to add a pic, there is nothing wrong with a sfw ass, that's the truth.

Veeky Forums is all about sifting through piles of shit to find diamonds. 99% shit 1% diamonds. You just gotta be able to recognize when you are looking at a diamond.

There is. As I said thirsty virgins will immediately derail the thread so you want get any quality discussion anyway.
And I do have the feeling that it decreased ass pics. There are barely any when you look through the catalog now.

*won't

I would rather have a discussion in a thread with pic of a celeb or girl's ass than to look at another fucking chainlink thread or some other shitcoin logo

anything that involves making money on the internet is going to go to shit. Veeky Forums is polluted with shills (you can literally see them come in waves sometimes, like bazinga, bcash). Literally nothing stays good for a long period of time. If you have good telegram groups, cool. But always look for the next thing.

Veeky Forums might as well be the crypto version of warriorforum at this point but with everyone trying to shit on each others product. I just stay for the wojaks and memes

Do.. Do they think they look good? To me it's like a fat dude posing thinking he looks like a body builder

contrary to what you might think, Veeky Forums is 2/3 underage users. that's why it seems like it's one of most retarded boards after /b/.

Girl on the right has some thicc leg muscles hmmmm....

BRAAAPPPPPPP *sniffff* hmmmm yes

>What happened to Veeky Forums?
we became a popular board thanks to the CryptoBoom, meaning we get a lot of posters that haven't adapt yet to the green culture of Veeky Forums and still carry the way of thinking of the boards the migrated from, like /b/, r9k, v, pol.

Give it time and couple of dips and booms and everyone will adapt as they always do and start thinking green.

I want to suck her toes.

>the /pol/ infestation
Shitty reddit nigger-dicksucker can't handle reading shit he doesn't agree with.

You think it's bad now. Mid january you'd open the front page and there would be literally nothing but shill posts of the shittiest of shitcoins

You're doing it wrong. Here.

brap is virgin repellant

I thought that people post "BRAP" when they like a nice ass, which only encourages posting more asses

>buying link

not gonna make it

stay salty faggot. nobody cares about your beliefs.