Reminder you can watch the slaughter in REAL TIME

Reminder you can watch the slaughter in REAL TIME.

twitter.com/bitmexrekt/

i dont feel bad for shorters

they deserve every loss they get for betting against the future of money

Short gamblers deserve poverty.

WITNESSED

Imagine losing 500k - I think triple kill means 3x leverage.

I think it just means a bunch of people got liquidated within minutes
look at the feed, you'll see triple, multikill, ultra kill, rampage etc like UT

YOU WILL NEVER LIQUIDATE ME BITMEX

Can someone explain this to a brainlet

Where is it tracking this from? Is it all retards on etherdelta?

Leverage liquidations on BitMex

If you short 10 btc at 10000 and the price goes to 11000 and you get liquidated (the exchange forces you to close the position because you lost too much money), you lose $10000 assuming 1x leverage.

>Can someone explain this to a brainlet

People betting against the market doing well and failing so they have to pay a lot for it. Often times with money they don't really have

brainlet x2

>wake up in the morning
>see this
great thread op

Why are you so emotional about your investment? Shorters are just trying to make money and often they are successful. I'm also looking to short BTC during the next months, because we're in a bear market.

WOW

You can look at the charts and say bear market, look back in the bot's history though and see what percent of margin busts are shorts, even recently.

I'm sure they all thought "bear market" too.

they jelly

Shorties had a hard time because we went up in a straight line for a whole week. Now when we dip below 10k again, we will see many longs getting absolutely JUST'D.

where the bottom u think? will it go lower than 9 u reckon?

Shorters have made more money in the past few weeks than you will ever make in your lifetime. Anyone who had the foresight to see this 'crash' coming has made a shit ton from shorting. Shorting in a bear market is honestly not that risky, as long as you don't gamble away with 100x leverage. I usually stick to 5x and have never been liquidated. Currently deciding when best to open my short because I see BTC dipping soon.

Shorting with reasonable leverage with info and maintaining comfy margins isn't gambling IMO, it's the people staking their life savings on minute candles who deserve to be poor.

fwiw I went in at 10K few days ago when it was rising
if I were u i'd get in now

>It's not that risky, I haven't been liquidated

Why do they call Bitcoin XBT?

I assume because they want to appeal to the mainstream forex trader crowd. Three letter ticker, X means it's not tied to any country. i.e. XAU

Bhutan? and also it's not a ccy with a country, so taking a commodity X prefix made sense? Just what stuck I suppose. It gets called btc some exchanges.

Shorters artificially prop up the price of your failed shitcoin endeavor by delaying purchases and making retards follow in the sales when they close their positions. You should love shorters. If there were no shorters BTC would probably already be dead.

>Shorting in a bear market is honestly not that risky, have never been liquidated
how many losing trades have you closed? be honest

>Bhutan?

>Shorters have made more money in the past few weeks than you will ever make in your lifetime.

Yeah because nobody LARPs on Veeky Forums

kek, curious to know this as well.

yeah it's BTN I thnk. would be too similary. also like I said main reason it's not a normal ccy attached to a country.

based as fuck lmao i love the internet

>assets will go from 1$ to 100k$ in a straight line
This is how fucking idiots think.

So how much money did this guy lose?

Who keeps the money/coins when the short gets liquidated? The exchange? The people on longs?

20,000 at the minimum, assuming 100x leverage

more if he used less leverage

How does the bot know these are in the red?

It's operated by the bitmex team, so it knows all positions.

Read this thread

>Yeah boy ima short this bear market multiple times, but i will make my last short just before the trend reversal because i know

>Nobody ever lost money shorting

Shorts are the saltiest faggots in the game. They try to force the market down to make money, so everyone spits on their graves when they lose all they money.

You’re absolutely full of shit if you don’t think that shorts got cleaned the fuck out this week.

>what are stop losses? - brainlet

Piss off shill

Anyone who thinks the risk inherent in margin trading is only limited to the risk of liquidation is an idiot.

Risk is about risk of drawdown, how much % drawdown and for how long.

So you can leverage your stop loss? Move on shill

nah it means how many were called on the same side trade in a row

10 bitcoin shorts BTFO in a row etc

Can you please explain it like I'm 5? You seem to know what you're talking about.

No, it's about order size.

if it's your own money and you're essentially gambling then you can just wait out the market
if you're a fund and you have redemptions and stuff and quarterly results then you need to look at probability you'll be underwater for a month or whetever you timeframes are

How bad could they possibly be?

Gotcha, thanks a bunch for the explanation.

Can I get a quick bogdown?