STELLAR - XLM

>it's got a gazillion coins, there is no way i'm going to make money off this
>it's not even mineable, this shit is centralized
>fuck IBM is supporting this, fuck this corporate piece of shit

usually lots of FUD only means 1 thing. Dear 'ol Stella on its way to Jupiter to take over Litecoin's position don't mind me

Other urls found in this thread:

steemkr.com/cryptocurrency/@bitcoin-123/facts-about-stellar-lumen-xlm-you-should-know
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nice star of david jewcoin detected

muh poor Africans

stop shilling this shit so I can accumulate

XLM and XRP are cancers to crypto

>doesn't want mass adoption to occur in the next area of financial infrastructure

ok bro go put your money on FUN or something, this is clearly not your field

XLM is my least comfy hold

I'm considering selling this shit for something more promising

>XLM is my least comfy hold
>least
>comfy
>hold

now I know you're trolling jesus christ, try harder

just dumped to buy more XRB

>XLM is my least comfy hold
>I'm considering selling this shit for something more promising
I'll take your bags just drop em off. Guess you wanna stay poor

Sorry Jamal, not giving you my money.

>shilling an SJW coin
>on Veeky Forums

Market dumped mine yesterday when I found out they gave half a billion of these to niggers.

>it's got a gazillion coins, there is no way i'm going to make money off this
Still can go atleast 10x with FairX and all that shit

>it's not even mineable, this shit is centralized
only 5% is in hands of the owners, it is currently 80% but will get reduced over time, also not being mineable means it's way more environmentally friendly

>fuck IBM is supporting this, fuck this corporate piece of shit
can be either good or bad

>shilling an SJW coin
Citation needed

> when I found out they gave half a billion of these to niggers.
Citation needed

>Sorry Jamal, not giving you my money.
That's ok m8, Tyrone will get it for free before he tries out the platform and sends money to your children to pay for their college via cross-border payment while only paying a modest fee of 0.0001$ USD

>just dumped to buy more XRB

>doesn't know hes buying into a scamcoin

anybody else have any more outrageous concerns that would like to see them get popped?

user he's right. This hold is very not comfy

the ONLY thing I dislike about Stellar is that so many are going to be given away to individuals that "want" it

steemkr.com/cryptocurrency/@bitcoin-123/facts-about-stellar-lumen-xlm-you-should-know

>hold

Depends how long you are planning on holding it for. If you hold it for this year, you are looking at a modest 250%+ gains

That is outdated

GIBS ME MORE LUMENS

GIBS ME MORE NOW WHITE BOI

What are the current plans for the distribution of the remaining ~82B lumens?

only if you share

Network testing, and buy network testing, I mean dumping on Africans for whenever devs want to exit.

i dont fucking know, they are revamping the plans because they clearly got the support/traffic they were hoping for. Is it still unknown for me just like it is for all these idiots rambling on 80 billion being released to niggers

A good guess is the remaining is still going to be a mix of partnership/grants/stellar build challenge/signup promotionals for businesses with the bitcoin/ripple program being removed and them changing the words from 'billions' to 'millions' of lumens being released.

Africa has no money you coon. All of their infrastructure is built by chinks and eurotrash in exchange for the rights to mine and collect resources for themselves. Steller lumens aka the Dindu Token

>implying the new infrastructure is going to be built and not just utilized using the Stellar Network

What makes you think they're not going to use their flip phones?

You don't understand XLM. Dumb money right here.

>give niggers XLM
>"hey, we dun need da bank anymo"
>nigger proceeds to buy more XLM with his poverty tier currency which XLM is easily capable of converting via different routes
>niggers buy XLM at market price because they don't understand even what the fuck they are buying
>XLM gets pumped by millions of niggers

Can anyone seriously tell me why this would be bad for the token? I mean you must be RETARDED if you don't understand how the flow of money works. Retards purchasing some commodity drives it price up. Do the math faggot boys.

It's only bad if you don't buy their shitcoin and buy XLM instead.

Which is why Stellar gets any hate. People hate all they want but in the end it's them that FOMO's in

You're banking on poor uneducated people understanding the value of XLM and adopting it rather than dumping it for something they understand that has tangible value as soon as they get their hands on XLM while it still has value to be exchanged for tangible assets.

It honestly could go either way.

FD: I'm saying this as an XLM bag holder (currently under my buy-in).

>implying they're giving it out like hotpockets without educating the people or even expecting a return of support from these people

Ripple and Stellar are the banker's attempts at destroying cryptocurrencies.

You act like education is all African's need to succeed. If that were true, why do they need foreigners to run their farms?

You're putting a lot of faith in people who don't have a very good track record for successful adoption of new technology without spoon-feed hand-holding. And even with SFHH it's a crap shoot if they'll actually adopt the new tech. Be honest with yourself here.

>implying you can educate niggers
>implying they won't dump their free 1000 XLMs for a few dollars
>implying niggers don't act on impulse

you are implying that Stellar is trying to fix Africa. to the contrary, Stellar is giving access to those who have no financial means. those who want to succeed, will follow Stellar and succeed. The rest will be just that, niggers

>Giving access to free money.

This is gonna work out great for investors!

>implying Stellar is a charity bus giving out free handouts to niggers

This is a compelling argument. There are outliers in Africa for sure. But it's still up in the air if it will see real adoption in the African market in my opinion. We'll have to wait and see. The problem with this argument is that if the adoption rate is too low, there wont be enough options for use case to "those who want to succeed" unless they exit the African market place. And we could still see extremely weak hands from people who actually do adopt from these regions as poor folks don't have as great of luxury to hodl through dips.

I'm willing to bag hold, it's no big deal to me really.

This recent wave of XLM FUD seems almost orchestrated.

Everybody who's been in crypto for awhile knows that XLM is future top 3 coin.

They instabanned me from their telegram for saying something along the lines of, "I heard this coin is the XRP for Africa" so I doubt they have that big of a fetish for Africa. Maybe they arent giving free XRP to spear-chuckers after all.

they dont have an official telegram, go troll somewhere else faggot

it's a safe gamble in my opinion since it's a software that seems to be a strong competitor to the rest of the financial industry in 2018

How do you expect mass adoption to occur, if they have no way to use their coins?

What's to stop them dumping their coins for cheap?

Yes cunt. It couldn't possibly be word of mouth. It must be a conspiracy to attack your precious shitcoins.

Partnership with blacked.com confirmed.
Enjoy your bags airdropped in Africa and India cucks.

actually niggers use digital currency right now. they don't hold cash, they use cell phone minutes. niggers will use xlm over those cell phone minutes because it's not limited to a single service provider.

Those "niggers" are Europe's future population. Think before you sell.

Its lightyear promising?

i own 300.000k which i bought under a cent.
holding to 9.77$

there is no fucking reason for 99% of payment coins to exist, especially absolute second rate shit likeltc, when lumens exist

>Everybody knows

Half of the people can be part right all of the time,
Some of the people can be all right part of the time,
But all of the people can't be all right all of the time.

>100B supply
hahahahahahahaaaa

Telcoin partnership soon!