How to profit everyday on BitMex

I've been using pretty much only this strategy the last month because now bitcoin is very unpredictable, so what I do is margin trade 100x by the minute chart. The following strategy can also be performed under the other leverages, but I recommend the 100x one otherwise you’ll win pennies.

How does it work?
Simple. You'll need 3 main indicators for this situation: RSI, Stoch RSI and MACD. Before looking at it, you'll check the 15, 30min and 1-4hour charts to make sure you're not treading on a resistance zone at the exact moment(low tendency line, high tendency line, support, roof)

So now you look at the 1min chart on tradingview. With your 3 indicators, you will short when: Stoch RSI is at the very top for a while(usually 2-3min), RSI is either at peak near 80, or peaking in the middle of a climb up(this one is very risky, if you want to be safe, short only at 70+RSI) and MACD is leaning towards a reversion(blue line going below redline, bearish sign)
You will long when: Stoch RSI is at the very low, RSI is also low(preferably below 30) and MACD is showing a bullish confirmation sign or a strong reversal. Basically the opposite. Quite simple.
This method, when done correctly, is almost fail proof, however, if sometimes the market decides to trick you, you can increase your position near your liquidation price. I suggest you to increase your position at the very most 3 times, because since this is the riskiest kind of trade, we’re aiming for absolute tops or bottoms, and if you happen to miss them 3 times in a row, it’s either because you fucked up or the market decided to get naughty. In both cases it’s better to get some water before trading again.
If you want to go further you can check TD set up and countdown(either in a huge climb up or fall) and Ichimoku clouds, but they're more appropriate for long term margin, and not for the riskiest 100x.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitmex.com/register/Myu5vs
youtube.com/watch?v=sSh2bM3UP04
youtube.com/watch?v=3TJC48BRBn8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's it folks, that's how I've been making a few hundred bucks everyday for the past weeks. I must also point it out that I’m only trading what I can afford to lose and I’ve been liquidated on a few occasions, but the final sum has been very profitable. I put in 100-200$ every trade and go out when I feel the market is willing to go against my bet again, so usually I make between 20 to 80% on a trade. Also, many people dislike and discourage this strategy, that's fine. My mentality is that if you don't risk high, you don't win big. It's up to you to make yours.

If you liked my thread you can use my referral on BitMex: bitmex.com/register/Myu5vs
It will give you and me 50% off fees during 6 months(trust me, this matters a lot when doing 100x margin trading) and also I'll gain a small percentage of your fees, so you'll be kind of tipping me.
If you already have a bitmex account and think I was useful, you can send me some ETH: 0x0a8e47af8f15b13d3e9c1e34b302e417e9d10c20

If you don't have anything or don't want to send anything, you can help me bumping this thread to make other anons see it and use my ref. I also enjoy yugioh memes, you can post them if you have some.

nice just liquidated my entire account also saged

What's the matter pajeet? you can't understand more advanced English language?

maybe the game isn't for you mate

>What's the matter pajeet? you can't understand more advanced English language?
>more advanced

even a pajeet can see whats wrong here, kys faggot

How do I set up a Bitmex account if I'm an American; VPNs?

All it took was a nicely written post about a patrician way of trading and you smelly pajeet got mad because it overshadows your stinky shilling threads

Bumping for quality, I like you OP

Link me a good tutorial for Bitmex, I just signed up and want to know what the fuck I'm looking at. Thanks

Don't be a fucking idiot. If what OP said was true (it's not) people could create algorithms and make millions daily.

TA IS ALL BULLSHIT, especially when whales control 50%+ of every single coin these days

yeah dude these faggots are trying to get your money in the game, btc is manipulated as fuck,
just notice the recent amount of bitmex shills.
Stick to shitcoins

>It will give you and me 50% off fees during 6 months(trust me, this matters a lot when doing 100x margin trading) and also I'll gain a small percentage of your fees, so you'll be kind of tipping me.
>If you already have a bitmex account and think I was useful, you can send me some ETH: 0x0a8e47af8f15b13d3e9c1e34b302e417e9d10c20

>It will give you and me 50% off
False
So you're getting commissions on fee + you went people to tip you ETH? You're a double shill, fuck off.

VPN is the most used one. I believe proxy and tor are also working possibilities, but I've never actually tried any of them.

I learnt on my own, so I don't know many tutorials on it.
Making it simple: There's a chart on the middle of the screen, it's based on tradingview, so you can add indicators to help you. On the left you'll see the margin contracts for sell in red and for bid, in green. The numbers on them represent the ammount of contracts being traded on that position(meaning if you see millions in one side you probably hit a wall). The right of the chart shows the order book history. In the far left you'll see "buy market" and "sell market". On 100x trades I only use these two because they're faster. You'll long or short by the book. Below this you have your risk limit. There you'll pick your margin position, ranging from 2 to 100x.

To help you I found this video here, I believe it'll be useful:
youtube.com/watch?v=sSh2bM3UP04

Mate, don't make a fool out of yourself. TA isn't bullshit, you sound like someone who believes markets are unpredictable. Are they? Yes, but the minority of the time. This is a 24h market, it will move with bots and traders who follow TA. Wether you like it or not, I made a lot of money from learning TA. So should you, I bet it's much better than holding anything and praying for it to go up.

You sound like a boomer who read the news on bitcoin.

Tipping someone who helped you is great, I like tipping people who help me, in fact I donated some eth to several useful posters here on biz.

Commission fees should be more than enough of a tip for you, unless you're a jew.

>TA is bullshit

I wrote the eth address for those who are already on bitmex

don't be shy mate, you can try my technique with my referral

>spaming his referal link and begging for eth while at the same time encouraging noobs to gamble money in what is essentially a pot luck trade
even pros don't use a 100x margin trade. It's basically the same thing as going all in on red on the russian rullet. Reported and saged

referrals provide discount on fees and small comissions, the eth address was for those who already had a mex account and wanted to tip me
Plus, it's not a bet, it's TA, plain and simple. And accurate. Based on what I earned, it's 90% accurate to give you at least 5% profit, much different from the 50/50 case of the roulette.

that's some hardcore brainlet projection
>TA IS BS BECAUSE I'M TOO MUCH OF A BRAINLET TO SEE WHERE IT FITS INTO TRADING
back in the corner with you... there you can quietly HODL your link while you cry yourself to sleep kek

>TA is bullshit

TA is not a fortune telling tool, they are just indicators, it's up to you to use them effectively. They don't tell you anything about what's going to happen.

fucking brainlets I swear

TA is about making more than you lose, not being correct every time. if you can't apply risk management to your TA then you'll go broke eventually.

>pic related
youtube.com/watch?v=3TJC48BRBn8

Isn't perhaps 50x slightly safer? Dips awfully fast past your 0.7% liq. limit with 100x

Dat pic is like Jonathan Joestar on the floor and Dio helping him up

This guy is retarded. Don't sign up for his referral link. He's literally lying to you. It's not a 50% discount on fees, it's a 10% discount on fees. I know because I sign people up with my referral all the time. You're a literal retard if you use 100X for anything more than gambling. Bots know where you entered at and they WILL wreck you. Go read >7662796 if you actually want honest advice about using BitMEX. OP is recommending you use 100X because he makes commissions based off of the contracts you trade, not the value of your margin.
>tl;dr OP is not you friend

is the thread you should read. My apologies.

OP is certainly a liquidation waiting to appen.
BTC is controlled by whales, one day whales will pump or dump on him, with that x100 leverage he doesn't stand a chance.

RSI, MACD Stoch RSI are lagging indicators, and I've seen many times RSI being oversold and stay oversold until and +4% pump stopped, so betting your money on that on high leverage is completely stupid.

No, this is the thread you should be reading.

the state of bitmex referral shills in this thread, fighting over people signing up with their link.

I was actually one of the originals that started shilling mine here. All those threads you posted are largely copy pastas of my OP's. I've actually made decent money in commissions. Like $75 in the last week alone. People are literal retards and won't listen to me when I tell them not use 100X but their money is better in my hands I guess. Just curious, how many referrals and how much in commissions have you made? I have 23 and about $150 in commissions.

Wow, what a fucking jew, you have no shame.

>this guy here is telling people I want their money

wow what a filthy scammer
first, it's a strategy that makes me tons of money, plus, you make this thread everyfucking day you scamming piece of shit, how desperate are you? This is the first one I've made ever, also, there is way more useful information here than in your stinky plain 'get my ref' thread, in your thread you beg for referrals, here I expose a technique

you're just pathetic

Thanks, just got liquidated 100K

holy shit this is the most retarded post Ive ever seen
did you just start trading few months ago? jesus also lay off the adderall

I make one about once a week and I tell people to use low leverage. I make no money when they use low leverage. I also tell them to use limit orders so I LITERALLY MAKE NOTHING on those trades. You're shilling your referral and telling them to use 100X. You know that you will make a killing if they use 100X. We're both pieces of shit but you're a slightly bigger piece of shit.

low leverage will take you nowhere in fast trades
I enter with 100x, make 20% in about 3min then leave

my method is better, yours is mediocre. Also, I'm not desperate for refs like you

People DO write bots using strategies like this. They work. Are YOU retarded?