This SELF-MADE MILLIONAIRE sold his Link

Listen to the voice of reason. Stop masturbating to AssBlaster threads, user.

thats a nigger.

>ICON isn't going to the moon, its going to another galaxy hehe
>*Crashes vigorously into Earrth*

thats a nigger.

Youre a fucking idiot but nice ID, jelly. Color dont matter when hes self made millionaire you faggot

thats a nigger.

Didnt he sells his ENG just before it mooned or something. He's a moron and bases his trades solely on excel

>color dont matter
proove it

lol at the racist idiots.

This guy invested around $90k, and he made 4 million. Get fucked you racist faggots.

Drumpf is getting inpeached btw.

so what, he sold enigma, another god-tier project before it mooned. Given his reserach methodology in his youtube videos, 0 fucks are given about whatever this nigger does.

WELL I GESS I BETTA SELL MUH LINK THAN, THANKS FO THE TIP OBAMA

This negro just got lucky and got shilled good coins had iron hand thats all it was.

Are you winning, son? Because he's fucking winning.

I respect that me made a killing but he's given way to much credit. Guy just non-stop invested in ICOs with a couple of grand in each of them, ofcourse he's gonna hit a lottery and pick some winners that do really well. He also invested in scams and coins that did shit.

Plus now that he is a millionaire his picks are glorified as guarranteed moons funnily enough actually making them moon because nobody wants to sell unless its atleast 10x.

He also missed tons of ICOs that performed really well.

Nah, he researches the projects himself, he picks winning projects most of the time.

Ya'll are just butt blasted you're getting outplayed by a smart black man.

Its kind of because his community buys in aswell. Like sure he made a killing but I wouldn't give him that much credit

thats a nigger.

>just got lucky
>shilled good coins
>had iron hand
>thats all it was.
Indeed yet Veeky Forums is too retarded to do this which is why he's a millionaire while we spend every day rolling in our own shit and making retarded LINK threads.

My sides are done

Shut up he is an intelligent coin coon!

>picks winning projects
>during biggest bullrun
wow its fucking nothing. had you put 1k in every ico you saw that was half way decent from the beginning of 2016 to mid 2017 you'd be a millionaire if you held until today. not fucking hard

i remember him shilling icon at their conference
>new idea i never heard in crypto
>this going to another galaxy
>all hold on to the end of the conference, it will be worth
just to dump his bags at a highest. what a fucking joke of a selfmade millionaire.

This guy is my favorite crypto youtuber. It gets even better when you realize that idiots like won't listen to him and stay poor because he is black.

yeah, the people disregarding him as "oh hes just a stupid nigger" are fucking twats. however, pulling a 50x with crypto isn't easy, especially with large amounts of money, but it sure as hell isn't special or spectacular, especially when he could've just invested those 90k into ethereum and made twice as much. he says he got into crypto 12 months before early jan 2018. ETH was at $10 at early jan 2017. he could've bought 9 000 ETH then, which would today be worth roughly $8 500 000, so ~$6 000 000 after taxes. by any accounts he fucked up not investing all into ethereum and going into icos