REQ

>that fucking spike
Wtf

What spike?

Dunno.
I'm all in, nearly done accumulating and expecting great things.
This will take off when its ready like it did in December when we reached ATH. There will be no warning.

I have faith in REQ, so I'm not even mad about this side movement season. Holding like a motherfucker

one of the heaviest bags of cryptospace

And so the fud begins

According to who? I got in pretty early. It's not our fault you FOMOed at the beggining of a BTC crash that completely destroyed the Alt market.

how could i know

Hodling heavy bags since October. $$$$$$$$

i did exactly that, such a fucking normie. ill get the rope

REQ also has a reputation system for buyers/sellers $100 EoY ...and people wont sell REQ even when it hits new highs once token burning starts, youll make passive income HOLDING req versus just selling it, smart money will hold anyway

I sold my bags at a 10% lost today, fucking tired of this shit. Put all on Cardano and Neo.

how much req must one have to earn passive money

cardanus is another bag

if you bought in October these are not bags...

Token burn is passive income you brainlet. Value of each REQ will be fundamentally increasing in a predictable way. And whoever claims this does not constitute passive income is retarded.

We're in development. Expect nothing but sideways movement until March.

Day traders and Moon kiddies, please sell your REQ and move on to TRON or something.

Thanks.

True story, I was on 6 week work trip during ATH.
I didn’t sell any because my trezor was left home .
Otherwise my bags would of been half emptied at $0.95 range

If you're so sure we're going sideways, why don't you sell, buy other coin that will likely go up, and then come back and buy more of your beloved req?

Red*it is not welcome here, fucking nigger.
This.