10 days until ZCL/BTC fork to Bitcoin Private

10 days until ZCL/BTC fork to Bitcoin Private.

The current cost of ZCL (and thus a Bitcoin Private on the 28th) is currently $182.

This has fucking Bitcoin in the name. Just disconnect your brain for a second and think about what is about to happen. Why are you not in this? If only with a small side stack just for fun for the next week?

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptopia.co.nz/CoinInfo/?coin=ZCL
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Locked and loaded. Probably not going to sell before the snapshot date at this point.

Do you think we'll 2x prior to the snapshot date?

Lots of people are shilling a 3x but i'd be overjoyed to 2x from this point.

Assuming Bitcoin doesn’t crash, I can’t imagine anything less than $300.

agreed I think ima just have to hold my zcl, cause i know btcp is hitting $500 at least

ZCL $500 at least if exchanges supports fork

this incoming week is going to be mad

Gonna dump this shit in a week. BTCP will tank.

Probably this.

Diamond hands reporting in. BTCP is essentially a replacement for ZCL, not much lost if you hold through the snapshot.

zcl circulating supply + btc airdrop. I am definitely dumping on FOMO-ers pre fork

>tfw cryptopia withdraw stuck on "processing" for 8 days

why didnt u check

cryptopia.co.nz/CoinInfo/?coin=ZCL

before sending

Sell pre-fork, move all profits into Bitcoin for the snapshot. Guarantee yourself a few coins without worrying about the post ZCL sell off. Then move profits into ETC and sell pre-fork.

I did and I did a 1 ZCL successful withdraw before. Seems like the wallet went down exactly before I did the second withdraw.

Maybe just bad luck.

When will the ETC fork be?

Boy I'm dumping this hard before snapshot and picking up cheap btcp after

>disconnect your brain
>think

March 5th I believe

March 5th, so fomo will be picking up right after ZCL’s snapshot

Yeah. I am predicting that nothing will change, as in it is still functioning like ZCL, shielded addresses will not work properly for BTCP. Exchange support is still up in the air for BTCP (this may change soon tho) and post-fork supply will be close to cap thanks to the BTC airdrop.

Sell pre-fork or pre snapshot?

Yeah but there won't be anywhere near as much interest in picking up CLO. But you never know with the new normie money we might see a totally retarded pump on ETC.

Snapshot, sorry. Then move profits into Bitcoin for the snapshot. Bitcoin won’t have the swing. So it would essentially be free BTCP. In theory

Agreed, but I think it will beat any other coins growth in that short time period.

how does forking from two different coins work?

Pretty much my plan, but I'm keeping 50% of my zcl. Btcp is a easy $1k+ coin

been in since $30, and mining

lets get rich

So what price do you guys expect for the etherum classic fork?

Priced.
in.

I think there’s a possibility it could double or at least hit the $55 range for ETC.
All depends on how strong the fomo is.

So ETC fork is happening the 5 so i guess everybody would dump the 3 or something like that right?

Seems like a good plan

Not really, everyone will likely dump earlier to dump on people like you!

hmmm maybe

Ya, the dump will probably happen a few days out. Just take profits early. I don’t expect ETC to get dumped anywhere near ZCL though.

why not start a separate thread about it, faggot