Official Litecoin Fork Thread

Litecoin Cash fork in less than 1 hour

What are your expectations, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

litecoinca.sh/
litecoinca.sh/#exchanges
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Should I move all my coins into my wallet or sell them all just before the fork?

Litecorn Crash is going to get a spike 1-2 blocks before. Dump back down to ~$219, bounce off trend line and break ~$232 flag. From there we will see a breakout to $304.85.

>price dump

I have lots of Litecoin in a hodl stack

What does this fork thing even mean to me then?

Explain it to me like I'm a retard

Why not take the free money with LCC.
Could LTC drop short term? Yes, but with Litepay and new partners this coin is $300-500 EOY.

Yeah I'm kinda in the dark about this... Not sure if LTC is going to dump alittle once the fork ends or not.

You need to provide your private keys to receive the fork
>sounds familiar?

the price will start dumping immediately

You'll get 10 LCC for each LTC you have at the time of the snapshot.
10 Blocks to go..
~45-90 minutes

Send your stack to official wallet.Make your priv key public.
Wait to fork. You will recieve LCC in a separate generated fork wallet WITH YOUR PRIV KEY. Reset key and enjoy.

Move your LTC to another wallet or exchange before you give them your private key.

if this coin becomes worth anything, will GDAX distribute them to us?

Also, we have to give them our private key? How fucked is that? That sounds like it's a scam. Is it not?

site appears to be down, likely scam
litecoinca.sh/

5 blocks to go, just opened my shorts
Feels good man

fuck I almost forgot, bought LTC now literally 2 blocks before fork and moved into my wallet, does that count?

No it's up but lots of traffic probably.

yeah youre right, just refreshed, loaded on the 5th try

okaaay. so i'm pretty anal about not givin away my private key. I even have my main wallets airgapped and transfer live trading wallets via offline transactions.
if I had over my ltc prv key... i'll just move all my ltc to another wallet with different prv key.
however there's a period of time where MANY people will have my prv key. that sounds like a scam.
i'm not going to hand over my prv key.

>make your priv key public
fuck u pajeet

same situation as you op, have ltc on exchange and not on wallet.
what are we gonna do?

Sounds sketchy as fuck but free money is free money. Just make sure you empty your LTC wallet before giving your private key, just to be safe.

I have over 70k liteoshi
When do I make it

where does it say you have to give your private key up?

surely you were smart enough to pick an exchange with auto credit

litecoinca.sh/#exchanges

>Firstly, NEVER paste private keys that hold any currency into ANY website or wallet in order to claim forked coins (including ours). Practice responsible forking: 1. Wait for the fork; 2. Move your Litecoin to a new address; 3. Use the private key for the "old" address to claim your Litecoin Cash.

10 min warning

oh I get it.
you can transfer out, then they look back to see what you had before you transferred out.

>waiting till the last 4 blocks to learn how to get credit
>posting obvious questions on Veeky Forums and waiting for an answer instead of googling it and getting the solution immediately
>still trying to FOMO in instead of just watching and learning to not miss out the next time

I think some of you should leave this board. For your own good.

3 blocks to go.

Not even supported by Litecoin and most likely a scam

neither was Bcash

I doubt this coin will go anywhere but who knows if some speculators will pay a dollar or two for them.

I just wonder if LTC will dump the moment the fork ends.

yes it's dumping hard

Oh yeah, baby

We just forked.

So I have my LTC in the LTC Core wallet.

How do I get the LCC now?

Where do I need to send my private key?

ofc it will dump 30+%

nice call

Chill, you have all the time you want.
You could claim it in 6 month.

fork happened? i want to get some cheap LTC when it dumps

I'm waiting for the litecoin cash site to load so I can confirm the fork, msell my ltc and tether the fuck up in anticipation of the ltc crash.

instantly lost $4 value in 5 minutes, amazing

not much.
LTC was even higher two days ago with 0.024 btc.

TY, just dumped my ltc for lcc.

>litecoin cash
>just another coin name
the fork rumor is funny, watch it dump right after, has nothing to do with litecoin. if anytthing seems like a blitz to pnd

not that hard. no fud please

Nice, I also made some gains shorting. Can't believe it was that easy. Sold at 0.0212 and bought at 0.0207.

How do I claim LCC from my LTC?

google search

or maybe read the thread

Look at the official website.
Wallet should be up tomorrow or so.

thanks, that just confused me

Litecoin cash is already trading on yobit at $1.5

we're testing your theory now user

Price just went up to $8.

WTF?

imagine how much better litecoin could be without idiot charlie lee

litecoin cash is the real litecoin

damn litecoin dumped hard, that's why I didn't participate in fork, I wouldn't be able to dump my ltc in time

told you so

dumped at 227. Did I do good biz?

219 now...

Next time buy LTC, move to the exchange that credits the fork and short LTC on another exchange.

this

>Litecoin Cash fork in less than 1 hour
>What are your expectations, Veeky Forums?
>>price dump
>damn litecoin dumped hard,

and so it begins...

i hope you mongs are using a VPN because you're committing a number of crimes shilling a fake coin

Buy LTC NOW

218 now

Yeah, LTC is an obvious PnD scam.

no no.. 2nd wave of panic sellers take awhile to log back in and dump

Just SODL this fake ponzi, and this is from the horse's mouth.

And i said what am.I gonna do????

LCC is very "windy" but i expected as much as BCC having blew up bigly ....

would even buy LCC if its not a total scam, what it absolutely looks like > get wallet addressees loot them all ... guessing an easy 45%+ will just keep using the LTC wallet they gave their private Key to LCC lol

now ... how low will LTC drop sub 200$?

>36-227% gains EOY
No thanks

>Litecoin = weakhands
meme this

Nothing, just hold, LTC Price will go up again.
Fork is obviously over, maybe don't wait till last minute next time.

it's bottomed out on the 15 minute stochrsi, might not fall much more

Why is the price dropping? People are only selling Lcash, not the real digital silver.

what are the changes that the dump will go to 200 or lower?

>Heard about fork
>Bought LTC on Coinbase @225
>Forgot that Coinbase takes 10 days to actually give the coins
>Didn't even think about how the price of LTC will get hit after the fork

S to spit on this shit coin's fall

BTW, everyone is now pouring money from LTC into ETC in anticipation of its airdrop in 2 weeks- ETC volume just went up 200 BTC in less than an hour on binance

I can't imagine that many people pumped the price up in anticipation of this weak fork. Then again people follow trends and things become self fulfilling... I dunno I don't think itll go sub $200 but I could be way wrong

Segshitfork

too early

The 4% CC fee is nothing compared to the timing aspect of crypto.

yeah sure looks like it

be aware, you can not trade LCC on yobit
I can't create a new LCC wallet (maintenance)

LITECONNNEEEEEEEEEEECT

So is coinbase going to support the fork like with Bcash? Is it to late to move to an Official LTC wallet?

No and Yes.

So when are they enabling LCC wallets where we can give our private keys, tomorow or tonight?

According to their website, it's one of the two

so what happens with that shit itsgoing to go up or down

yes

Let me get this straight people who are selling LCC now are people who had LTC on exchanges that supported this fork like YoBit exchange?

I guess?

Only people who had their LCC on exchanges.
People who have them on wallets will recieve them later, i think this is to prevent mass selling on ICO/fork.
Or the LCC team has pre mined some to satisfy starting demand, i dont know an awful lot about the economics of an ico/fork

The past few weeks no exchange announced support of the fork. So its uncertain how its in circulation so quickly, unless yobit supported it and didnt bother to tell anyone. Someone correct me because I'm pretty sure no exchange bothered to look into listing LCC on fork.

I think so.

Yea it's on YoBit, I guess it was a faster way to get LCC by just holding it on the exchange Tey are first to sell.