GIVE HONEST OPINIONS

on these 3 coins:

>ETH
>OMG
>NEO

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@cryptomeds/omisego-is-one-of-the-most-audacious-attempts-at-centralization-ive-ever-seen-9557fc6d07c5
medium.com/@cryptomeds/exposing-sanjeev-kumar-from-omise-omisego-d2c1ceee1d40
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

In neo wtc and want to get omg

OMG is shit and will never go up in the CMC rankings. It is a future dead coin.

The other two are great long term holds.

>OMG
Read this
medium.com/@cryptomeds/omisego-is-one-of-the-most-audacious-attempts-at-centralization-ive-ever-seen-9557fc6d07c5

and the followup
medium.com/@cryptomeds/exposing-sanjeev-kumar-from-omise-omisego-d2c1ceee1d40

ETH and NEO are solid. Will probably take over from Bitcoin.

OMG is overvalued and showing signs of fraud. They don't have the technical means to deliver on any of the promises, not even in 2-3 years.

Awesomefolio
One to leave and look at once a month

I'm all in on eth right now, lazy as fuck and it's god tier

OMG is not good investment

Nigger, don't you have better things to do than FUD on Sunday?

Shouldn't you be out wit yo boys shootin some hoops? Shouldn't you be playin witchya girl?

Oh wait.

You're literally 4 foot 11. You're literally a few inches away from medically being a midget. How could you ever play basketball? How would even negresses take you seriously?

It's sad. And now you decided to wage war with the best coin of 2018. Get wrecked midget nigger. Get wrecked.

Really great point. I would honestly be even more upset than you if i had no OMG

bump

honest opinion:
ETH & NEO good
OMG no good

the lean mean 8 yr old that made eth doesnt think crypto is a good asset compared to the jewish stock market scam lol, is he a jew?

ethereum is imo most overvalued coin of the top coins, centralized with mutable ledger, outdated technologically, if there's flippening it will be between eth and neo, not eth and btc

I listen to money skelly. sell your neos.

OMG at this price is pretty risky investment.

NEO already had 1000x gains. Omg got 600 x gains. ETH got 1000x gains.

To get where they've alreaady been their prices would be $120,000, $1,000,000, and $17,000, respectively.

I'd say OMG has the best shot of hitting 12k this year, but don't count on it. That nigger said that if OMG hits 1k he'll eat his own dick.

Bump

I don't like OMG. Platform coins have room to be valued as global utility companies. They're infrastructure and will survive the years needed for the killer DApps to arrive. OMG is vulnerable to pets.com style pricing, and has to hope that it gains enough traction that its first mover status kills later arrivals to the platforms that take advantage of new technologies and features.

My gut feeling is that any tokenized DApps are going to look like the year 1 Android apps.

one upvote for u sir

This is a weird thread. I'm getting the feeling that OP is using a VPN to FUD OMG. I don't even own any OMG but there's clearly some fishy going on here

literal shitcoins all of them

he's using TOR. and its clearly the same brainlet.

Or, people are catching on to how shit OMG is?

OMG is the best bet for 2018. Hands down baby.

>d-damage control

>OMG is vulnerable to pets.com style pricing
lol

>many posts saying it's shit without explanation or reasoning.
yea i agree this is fishy. IN FACT, i just made a thread to test this theory out. i made a thread asking for opinions on STRAT and the only replies ive gotten so far are "it's shit". even if it is shit, to have so many replies just saying its shit without giving an explanation seems really weird to me

OP here. No it's not me who is fuding. It's some other one with proxies.

I keep bumping because I want to hear more people thanking omg as well as neo and eth. Unfortunately he keeps proxyfagging and omg compliments are few far in between.

Too late to get on them.

Rofl, u need opinions on the best coins? How insecure are you?

Yeah I know.
I don't even know why I created this thread let alone kept bumping it.

It's not like I was EVERRR gonna sell/let go of them.

NEO and ETH will be good competitors. Both will pay dividends. NEO is cleaner, crisper, wider in terms of languages. ETH has the first move, decentralized, already tested and weathered but primitive advantage.

OMG is a random moonshot pajeetcoin

Migger. Please go away and let this thread die. Better than you keep polluting it with all your proxies. I will stop bumping it too unless someone else posts.

OMG isn't about the CMC you stupid fucks. They were right, biz doesn't deserve it.

I'm impressed by the level of OMG FUD

Definitely some poor bastard who hasn't bought enough yet and wants the price to dip while he saves his pennies.

Good luck omiseBro

if Vitalik adopts PoS all the big miners will migrate to ETC and take a good portion of ICOs with them.

eth is not decentralized, it has mutable ledger as proven by dao incident, I wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole, it also doesn't have dividents

REEEEE

NEO is comfy

oops meant to reply to this one im too baked

lmao

yeah ditto. reeks of a certain short black guy

Honestly lol. The comments sound the same.

Kill yourself