Be me

>be me
>commercial truck accident 2016
>finally settle this month
>250k in my pocket in less than 30 days

what do i even do with it, do i just all in on crypto? i seriously dont know, i thought i was going to put 50k down on a sick house and have a family member rent it out and pay the mortgage while i travel the world for a few months but now all of that seems like a waste of money, i have to take advantage of this time, im going to just go all in on eth neo ary man gvt, maybe buy a few btc

give me 10 godly coins to hodl for 3 yrs

BUY LINK FAGGOT

Rent a fucking house and pay the whole rent up front for a discount. Take out what you need to live comforttably for a year,

Dump the fucking rest in the 6 best coins you can find.

When you cash out you won't need to put a downpayment on a house.

Buy a house if you rent. If you have a house, buy vanguard index funds.
I'd put $50k in crypto.

Buy XRP.

Are you disabled? Then save and spend wisely. You still earning income? Put 10k in an emergency fund and yolo the rest on shitcoins.

i probably will buy a few just so i can become a stinky linky

im going to erase my debt and put a down payment on a nice house, i already have the family member lined up to assume the mortgage, this will leave me with around 150k to put into crypto, im doing this you talked me into it. ily

was thinking ira or vangaurd but my gut says put it all in good coins

will probably snag some

by the grace of god i am able to move around and walk, i just got back from the gym actually..

god damn im fucking nervous and excited, there is only 2 outcomes, i become filthy rich, 20+mil or im back to data entry for 15/hr

Diversify your risky investment fund into passive income generating crypto currencies.

A syscoin node would be high on my list with that amount. Take a small amount (3% at most, lower is better) to spend on your immediate needs.

You probably want a less risky investment fund as well. Assets like houses can also be liabilities and incur costs.

Don't stop working and don't tell your family or friends about your windfall. It can evaporate very quickly.

Don't put everything in at once, no one knows what the market looks like in 6 months or even 6 days

XRP, XMR, NEO, ENG if you don't want to do any trading. All good holds for 1+ years.

already quit my job i couldnt stand that hell hole, it was making me ill, i have a buddy who is pretty deep in the marijuana industry and we are in talks of starting a grow op somewhere in colorado, he has plenty of exp and we are child hood friends so i trust him a lot, i was thinking of dumping 75k into the operation, he can find me a job in the industry in the mean time

def adding eng to the list

i honestly feel like we already saw the bottom last month, after the recent sec meetings and jp morgans support i feel supremely confident in the future of this

Tron. 0.25 is reachable EOY

if i make it i swear to kek im throwing a massive biz party and will try to accommodate as much as capacity as possible

dont put all of it in crypto. i would put 10, 20 %

I like the one year of rent and rest in crypto. Put 50% into safe holds (ETH and NEO, not BTC), rest into moonshots (LINK, ENG, NAS, ELA, NULS are coins I like)

The lack of RLC is disturbing.

listen to this guy

Everything already crashed really hard this year OP so putting it into non-shit coins is a safe bet

250k is chump change if its supposed to last... what are you going to do now that you cant drive trucks?

property is always good. I like what others said about buyings homes... try a cheap duplex, rent out 1 side, this way you can watch them so if they start to slip and wreck the house or suddenly become drug addicts you can boot them right away.

Not bad

bretty much this id say 75 eth&neo /25 alts

Hope it goes well, you have an amazing head start. I also had an amazing head start and had my immediate family (whom i trusted a lot) steal every penny in the guise of an investment. I didn't have the funds to invest in BTC in 2011 because of this. To this day they think they did nothing wrong and think I'm greedy for being angry.

What if your family that is renting the house stops paying rent? What happens if your friend decides it's too hard to do the tons of work required to start a grow op?

Rely only on yourself.

Is now a good time to buy index funds? I'm thinking the stock market might crash soon 2008 style.

i like this too
i dont drive trucks i was in a small compact car

Maybe put some into OMG and XRP (i know its centralized shit, but look up Interledger Protocol)

thank you

Do NOT buy XRP or anything else being shilled in here.

Get your money in BTC as fast as possible and forget about it for a year. You'll have $2.5 million before you know it.

Don't be an idiot, the top 10 alts have outperformed bitcoin for the last 4 years.

I would say split it between ETH,XLM,NEO and EOS

If there is one thing I have learnt since getting into crypto it’s that half measures will ALWAYS regretted

explain more please

i was also considering hst and fct as i see real world use for those in the near future, those seem to be backed by govt and education

Whatever you do don't fall for the link scam. Get some eos, wtc, qtum, neo, trx, eth, ltc, xmr, enj. Hold long time.

>trx

What is a long term high risk moonshot? It's got great exposure and 80+ strong dev team.

beanie babies