ITT: long term coins

I have come to realization that most of the shitcoins that pumped in december will never again see their ATHs and will lost likely continue dumping into irrelevancy, which is not surprising since most of them are fucking trash (dentacoin, tron, ripple, iota - seriously?), bitcoin is slowly regaining its dominancy. I'm pretty sure that bitcoin is still a great investment, but my budget is only $10k, putting it into bitcoin won't let me make it. So give me long term holds that aren't as pumped as bitcoin, I reckon neo might be the greatest of them due to dividends, are there are other coins with dividents? And no coins that you have to keep on exchange like KCS. I have heard something about genesis vision, but it seems that it will come with their platform in 2019-2020 which is a fucking long time and until then it's just useless erc20. What about vechain?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@cryptomeds/omisego-is-one-of-the-most-audacious-attempts-at-centralization-ive-ever-seen-9557fc6d07c5
medium.com/@cryptomeds/exposing-sanjeev-kumar-from-omise-omisego-d2c1ceee1d40
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bitcoin, eth, neo and vechain. day trade the shitcoins

Payfair. Warning: faggots need not apply. For real men only.

don't just give name, explain what it does and why it's worth holding long term wise

The most important part of that checklist which they missed is "Competent team of developers who actually meet deadlines and don't conduct themselves like teenagers."

Monero: Check
Verge: LMAONIGGAYOUWHOT

I think privacy coins are risky as fuck, governments will ban use of them sooner or later, money laundering and terrorism funding are main concerns of governments regarding crypto.

vechain depends
i have 90% of my portfolio in ven (thunder node), but if the next few months don't come out with great news I'm just gonna sell and margin trade on bitmex

Wraith is out and working..

Where the FUD?

Just like how they'll ban encryption lol. Get real

>indicating you can ban privacy coins.

Contradiction.

This year will belong to SophiaTX, Aion and CPChain.

can you explain how ven works? is it exactly the same as neo after token swap, you hold a coin and passively earn another coin?

you can't ban them from existing, but you can ban exchanges from listing them and punish people for using them, that would severely lower the value of those coins and I'm here to make money

Vechain>NEO

You're correct Rajeet, Wraith was released... weeks after they completely missed their initial deadline and then scoffed at it like a teenager not doing their homework.

RLX, get it while it's hot.

Conservative EOY: 1 USD... but it's not even a hundredth of a cent now.

Neo, comfiest hold in crypto.

shhhhh

Big gains will come to you. but only if you reply: Thank you mastercard

OMG user
You're welcome
I have no time to discuss why just dyofr

No, read this
medium.com/@cryptomeds/omisego-is-one-of-the-most-audacious-attempts-at-centralization-ive-ever-seen-9557fc6d07c5

and the followup
medium.com/@cryptomeds/exposing-sanjeev-kumar-from-omise-omisego-d2c1ceee1d40

Read that too user. IDC. I bought ripple at 12cents and I still hate it until now. I do lve the gains it gave me.
Centralized blah...